Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

oh ****, yeah, the first debate is tomorrow
9/28/2020 2:33 PM
I can’t believe it either so much big news every day.
trump is going to be on his heels all night and will be a bum.
in my tribe we call people like him balagoula. A loudmouth slob.

i hope he comes out dragging toilet paper under his shoe.
9/28/2020 2:38 PM
I wonder if there will be another new bombshell tonight or tomorrow afternoon just in time for the debate.
i bet there will be a bombshell a day or two before the other 2 debates also.
9/28/2020 2:43 PM
And what are the tithers saying.
9/28/2020 3:02 PM
"God is on my side"
9/28/2020 3:05 PM
All the saints are sinners and all the sinners saints.
9/28/2020 3:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/28/2020 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/28/2020 2:43:00 PM (view original):
I wonder if there will be another new bombshell tonight or tomorrow afternoon just in time for the debate.
But the media doesn't really lean left, right? That's just right-wing conspiracy theory.
It’s not the media’s fault Trump is who he is.

9/28/2020 3:36 PM
"But the media doesn't really lean left, right? That's just right-wing conspiracy theory."

You don't think the long hidden Trump "tax returns" is legitimate News??
You don't think that many of those return "details" would (and SHOULD) outrage honest American citizen, tax payers, and VOTERS?

You THINK that has something to do with left vs. right and ignore the FACT that we have ONE major Network (the ONLY such compromised Network in my view!!) totally devoted to the Republican Party and the Crook in the White House???
And yet you imply some sort of left wing media bias. Ever heard of left wing talk radio?? Not so much from my angle.

I actually THINK you just revealed a very biased analysis of a significant NEW News item; TRUMP's long awaited Tax returns.
Gives the rest of us posters some perspective when trying to weigh the validity of your opinion.
Why would ANYONE try and spin this NEWS as a left leaning media plot vs. Trump!!

Quite the take IMO.
9/28/2020 3:46 PM (edited)
But the media doesn't really lean left, right? That's just right-wing conspiracy theory.
I think the media hates trump because they are human and mostly really smart people and by their particular nature are fixated on truth and rooting out really sinister ant Democratic corruption. It is what they do.....why they are called the 4th estate.

that being said I unlike you was talking about one or two outlets with deep pocket sources.

timing of major truthful scoops is rightly their prerogative and should not be criticized.

are you also going to criticize release of info.
9/28/2020 4:07 PM (edited)
The conspiracy that the right wing pushs, genius , is that truth is fabricated fake news.

ttump has personally and on a daily basis tried to insult and demean the press and tell people to not read certain papers and that the press is the enema of the people.

do they have to be neutral under such an assault.

this is why I have called you Spock.
9/28/2020 4:12 PM
I see even tang admits that Trump's deductions were legal. What the heell is all the ******* and moaning about then? Did Trump write the tax laws? Do you not take every deduction you are entitled to? Oh that's right, the hatred shown by the Libs doesn't need any justification.
9/28/2020 4:16 PM
There are times in historical times where the overall media might indeed develop a moral bias and it is not wrong as long as they report only truthful news and report all important news.
9/28/2020 4:16 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
I see even tang admits that Trump's deductions were legal. What the heell is all the ******* and moaning about then? Did Trump write the tax laws? Do you not take every deduction you are entitled to? Oh that's right, the hatred shown by the Libs doesn't need any justification.
Issues of morality aren't always determined by legality. Trump's actions are probably legal. Does that mean they are moral? **** no.

In a just society, Trump's taxes should disqualify him from any higher office in the eyes of the public.
9/28/2020 4:21 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
It was not a smart statement.
all indications are that he is a putrid businessman who drove many of his companies into Chapter 13 bankruptcy and at the same time piled on fake deductions and other forms of tax fraud to pay zero tax.

so absolutely it does not look like there was not intentional fraud and evasion and to say it looks like the contrary seems naive.

a bad year here and there maybe but no net income for 15 years seems laughable.

without expertise I would say the assumption would be wrongdoing.

get a brain transplant.
9/28/2020 4:23 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.