Why won't Biden disavow Antifa? Topic

Posted by all3 on 11/17/2020 10:44:00 AM (view original):
So, through all this garbage back-and-forth, I'm getting that Trump should have denounced the Proud Boys, but Biden has no reason to denounce Antifa.
Sounds like quite a double-standard, but then, that's par for the course around here.
I think Biden should denounce political violence, which he has.
11/17/2020 12:38 PM
He hasn't denounced Antifa terrorism for the same reason he has yet to denounce Voldemort or Skeletor. You've been conned, you f'ing simpleton.
11/17/2020 1:03 PM
Posted by evil_twin on 11/17/2020 1:03:00 PM (view original):
He hasn't denounced Antifa terrorism for the same reason he has yet to denounce Voldemort or Skeletor. You've been conned, you f'ing simpleton.
Touchdown Denver!
11/17/2020 1:04 PM
This is literally the dumbest, head in sand take there is. Antifa is real, I know people involved. Don't take my word for it, there's a lot of video evidence backing this up. I have had leftist friends disavow the left after personal encounters with antifa. You, sir, do not live in reality. But, please, please chant "resist" in unison with your tech and corporate overlords. You are so brave.
11/17/2020 2:40 PM
11/17/2020 2:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/16/2020 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/16/2020 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/16/2020 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/16/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Is Biden pro-violence, pro-rioting, pro-looting? The question must be asked because Biden has refused time and time again to renounce antifa.

This is dangerous folks. So many dog whistles so little time. His silence empowers the radical left's violence.
did you complain when Trump wouldn't denounce the Proud Boyz and the like? If not, then shut up.
Maybe, just maybe I'm satirizing the left's endless calls for Trump to denounce the thing he denounced on numerous occasions? On second thought, my simple mind likely doesnt understand such a concept.
well, I agree with the part about your simple mind. Can I see any evidence of Trump denouncing the proud boyz or any other right wing group? He said there were "good people on both side", called the morons in Texas who tried to run the Biden bus off the road and the dolts in Michigan who were planning on kidnapping the governor "patriots". Which part of that is the denouncing?
LMAO WHAT!?!

If you watch the unedited video, it’s clear the person was trying to drive the truck with the MAGA flag off the road.

https://youtu.be/PeAwnVE-LF0

As Joe Biden would say, “C’mon man”

And the people planning to kidnap Gretchen were ANARCHISTS
11/17/2020 3:07 PM (edited)
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/17/2020 2:40:00 PM (view original):
This is literally the dumbest, head in sand take there is. Antifa is real, I know people involved. Don't take my word for it, there's a lot of video evidence backing this up. I have had leftist friends disavow the left after personal encounters with antifa. You, sir, do not live in reality. But, please, please chant "resist" in unison with your tech and corporate overlords. You are so brave.
My favorite Antifa and Proud Boys story, since they’re both agitators, is when the Proud Boys planned a fake rally in Philadelphia. So naturally Antifa showed up to start some ****, but they couldn’t find any Proud Boys since it was a fake rally. So they started smashing cars and even screamed at a frightened dog that was still in the parked car.
11/17/2020 2:59 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/17/2020 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Is Biden pro-violence, pro-rioting, pro-looting? The question must be asked because Biden has refused time and time again to renounce antifa.

This is dangerous folks. So many dog whistles so little time. His silence empowers the radical left's violence.
did you complain when Trump wouldn't denounce the Proud Boyz and the like? If not, then shut up.
Maybe, just maybe I'm satirizing the left's endless calls for Trump to denounce the thing he denounced on numerous occasions? On second thought, my simple mind likely doesnt understand such a concept.
well, I agree with the part about your simple mind. Can I see any evidence of Trump denouncing the proud boyz or any other right wing group? He said there were "good people on both side", called the morons in Texas who tried to run the Biden bus off the road and the dolts in Michigan who were planning on kidnapping the governor "patriots". Which part of that is the denouncing?
LMAO WHAT!?!

If you watch the unedited video, it’s clear the woman was trying to drive the truck with the MAGA flag off the road.

They were ANARCHO CAPITALISTS WHO LIKED TRUMP

NOT ALL ANARCHISTS ARE LEFTISTS, YOU DUMBASS
11/17/2020 3:02 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/17/2020 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Don't think he was saying antifa is not real. I think he was saying they have not come out in support of Biden as the Proud Boyz have with Trump. Why should Biden disavow them when they are not connected to him in any way?
11/17/2020 3:18 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/17/2020 3:07:00 PM (view original):

LMAO WHAT!?!

If you watch the unedited video, it’s clear the person was trying to drive the truck with the MAGA flag off the road.

https://youtu.be/PeAwnVE-LF0

and Trump called them Patriots.
Also, I've watched the video a few times.Nothing is clear to me. I have no way of knowing what any of those people were thinking.
11/17/2020 3:23 PM (edited)
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/17/2020 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Looks like your usual Trump supporter to me
Trump commenting on the Michigan plot: "We’ll have to see if it’s a problem, right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t.”

Doesn’t sound like denouncing a plot to kidnap and behead a governor to me.
11/17/2020 4:10 PM
All this tells me is that at one point, one of the people involved was anti-Trump.
11/17/2020 4:32 PM

WHERE'S HUNTER?
11/17/2020 6:02 PM
doesn't really matter what they say about Trump. They are just a bunch of jerks. What matters is what Trump says about them. He is the POTUS.
11/17/2020 6:43 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Why won't Biden disavow Antifa? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.