This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 2:03:00 PM (view original):
No they wouldn't answer that. They're fighting for their families, their people, and a well-deserved national animosity against Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky's govt for which they are fighting doesn't actually stand for any of those things - it's a puppet regime so western politicians, like those already mentioned, can pilfer the country and then sacrifice it for their internationalist designs. If the western powers have their way, the Ukrainian people will have forced diversity classes, blm riots, and a preponderance of rainbow flags in no time. Facts, my friend. You know it too - but you think the aforementioned changes a positive one.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48007487
https://www.newsweek.com/ukrainian-support-president-zelensky-skyrockets-amid-russia-invasion-1683238
3/2/2022 4:36 PM
Either you're trolling or you're schizophrenic. I can't imagine watching this invasion and thinking, "well, I hope Russia wins so Ukrainians have less rainbow flags."

Holy **** how depressing
3/2/2022 4:37 PM
The greatest endorsement of progressive politics is that the implicit assumption of your take is that an authoritarian conservative like Putin is the only way to prevent a country from going "woke."
3/2/2022 4:39 PM
"Guitarguy is against western countries exploiting Ukraine in order to push their own ambitions? I wonder how he would feel if a US President decided to withhold vital arms in order to get an investigation on a political opponent. Surely he would be against that, I bet."
3/2/2022 4:40 PM
I support the national sovereignty of Ukraine to make their own decisions. Your initial post was about hoping Russia wins so that Ukraine has less rainbow flags. Apparently letting the people decide isn't going well for you.
3/2/2022 4:43 PM

3/2/2022 7:22 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 2:03:00 PM (view original):
No they wouldn't answer that. They're fighting for their families, their people, and a well-deserved national animosity against Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky's govt for which they are fighting doesn't actually stand for any of those things - it's a puppet regime so western politicians, like those already mentioned, can pilfer the country and then sacrifice it for their internationalist designs. If the western powers have their way, the Ukrainian people will have forced diversity classes, blm riots, and a preponderance of rainbow flags in no time. Facts, my friend. You know it too - but you think the aforementioned changes a positive one.
Wylie, this post is not trolling. 100% my take on what is happening. I heart goes out to the Ukrainian people.
so, that's a no?
3/2/2022 10:18 PM
I find it quite interesting how mainstream, npc liberals like y'all can be so self-righteously sure that you're right while being 100% wrong and historically ignorant. A very interesting case study! I will keep posting here to learn more.

Jetson is an especially interesting specimen. If he's in his early to mid 20's I think there's a real chance he's intellectually curious enough to grow out of his npc leftism. If he's in his 30s, however, it's probably too late.

Tang seems like a real nice guy who will never, ever doubt his (unfortunately) incredibly mistaken worldview.

Wylie is a boomer.
3/2/2022 10:26 PM
Tell me about me GG.

Pretty please?
3/2/2022 11:05 PM
You're saying I read the Bible?

I mean, if so, that's actually a pretty good get, 'cause I'm generally not the preachy-on-the-internet type.
3/3/2022 12:12 AM

I find it quite interesting how mainstream, npc liberals like y'all can be so self-righteously sure that you're right while being 100% wrong and historically ignorant.

lol, replace "mainstream, npc liberals" with "edgelord anti-establishment Greenwald-style conservatives" and you have exactly how I feel about gg
3/3/2022 12:39 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 10:26:00 PM (view original):
I find it quite interesting how mainstream, npc liberals like y'all can be so self-righteously sure that you're right while being 100% wrong and historically ignorant. A very interesting case study! I will keep posting here to learn more.

Jetson is an especially interesting specimen. If he's in his early to mid 20's I think there's a real chance he's intellectually curious enough to grow out of his npc leftism. If he's in his 30s, however, it's probably too late.

Tang seems like a real nice guy who will never, ever doubt his (unfortunately) incredibly mistaken worldview.

Wylie is a boomer.
Ouch! That hurts! NOT! I am technically a boomer. So what? Does that invalidate my opinions? You know absolutely nothing (or close to it) about me, so whatever you think of me is meaningless, just like most of the other **** you post!
3/3/2022 12:52 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.