Pandemic of the Unvaccinated Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm confused about something.

If DINO is JETSON and DINO got BANNED for REDLINING then how can JETSON say he .......AHHH

NEVERMIND

7/22/2022 5:36 PM

7/22/2022 6:32 PM (edited)
He's a 79 year old, and his COVID symptoms consisted of one evening of low-grade fever and fatigue. What part of that DISproves the statement that the safest thing to do is get vaccinated?
7/22/2022 6:07 PM
Well, anecdotal evidence doesn't do much for either of us. I posted the most up-to-date statistical evidence, but you redlined it.
7/22/2022 6:15 PM
this is not worthy of discussion.
Another moronic rhubarb about a disease that has killed about 1million and 50 thousand mostly unvaccinated conservative trumpon supporters.
7/22/2022 6:32 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 7/22/2022 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Another moronic rhubarb about a disease that has killed about 1million and 50 thousand mostly unvaccinated conservative trumpon supporters.
Did you miss all the revelations about died from covid versus died with covid that were skewing all the statistics?

I know a lot of people, and I don't know a single person who died from covid. Most everyone I know says the same.

There's a reason why homeless camps and third world countries were basically unaffected - because it's a mind virus transmitted through the media.

Do you still wear a mask Jetson? Lol
the covid is what killed the old people and anyone else dying with severe covid symptoms.

Im just tired of hearing what a trumpon supporter has to say about anything.

no compos mentis for a trumpon.
And no I don’t wear a mask anymore except where i am told to in a dr office. I stopped wearing a mask i think in beginning of 2022 but maybe earlier.
All i know is that it has been a while.

I have 2 regular shots and 2 boosters.
What is the worst that can happen to us smart people.

Also i don’t believe anything that you post.
You don’t have credibility.
Sorry Gnarley but i don’t believe trumpons and whatever members of the i own lies society that you are involved with - the non compos mentis society.
7/22/2022 6:56 PM (edited)
7/22/2022 6:45 PM
i would buy that mask. are you selling them?
7/22/2022 6:53 PM

7/22/2022 7:08 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 7/22/2022 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/22/2022 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 7/22/2022 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Ive reported Dahs for misinformation.
Wait, so is this account a parody of conservatives now?
Fake news
you mean like when you said you were retiring?
7/23/2022 1:19 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 7/22/2022 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Did you miss all the revelations about died from covid versus died with covid that were skewing all the statistics?

I know a lot of people, and I don't know a single person who died from covid. Most everyone I know says the same.

There's a reason why homeless camps and third world countries were basically unaffected - because it's a mind virus transmitted through the media.

Do you still wear a mask Jetson? Lol
I don't know any dinosaurs..must mean they did not exist.
7/23/2022 1:22 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Pandemic of the Unvaccinated Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.