INDICTMENT WATCH Topic

Maybe. But I believe LNF is just completely without a mind.
The evil sh*t He reads/ hears, and believes has taken over every available functioning mass of matter he once possessed.
Now it's all mush. His internal program has become an evil virus.
Every region of his noggin is like an oreo wafer looking for its creamy mass.
That nourishing glob of conspiracy. The sweet taste of fear and hatred.
That dollop of opiate to medicate and sooth over the rough edges of truth and reality!

HE is an example of the sickness plaguing humanity.
Pray your God for him!
6/12/2023 9:10 AM
why? I'm pretty sure he doesn't pray to his God for me.
6/12/2023 8:13 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/12/2023 9:10:00 AM (view original):
Maybe. But I believe LNF is just completely without a mind.
The evil sh*t He reads/ hears, and believes has taken over every available functioning mass of matter he once possessed.
Now it's all mush. His internal program has become an evil virus.
Every region of his noggin is like an oreo wafer looking for its creamy mass.
That nourishing glob of conspiracy. The sweet taste of fear and hatred.
That dollop of opiate to medicate and sooth over the rough edges of truth and reality!

HE is an example of the sickness plaguing humanity.
Pray your God for him!
* HE is an example of the sickness plaguing humanity. *

I could say the same and unlike you, I would be telling the truth ;-)p
6/12/2023 11:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/12/2023 8:13:00 PM (view original):
why? I'm pretty sure he doesn't pray to his God for me.
I actually have.
6/12/2023 11:02 PM
don't bother. I don't believe in YOUR God. I believe in a kinder, gentler God than the one you believe in.
6/12/2023 11:50 PM
If God has a personality God would be ashamed of the result of it’s science project.

God is such a planner that God waited 10 billion years after starting the universe to start Earth and about 4 billion years to have complex life on Earth which God promptly tried to wipe out every time God felt insulted.

So what did the jealous God think about during all that time.
How come God is known for causing massive death from disaster and destroying almost all life on the planet except for a floating zoo and it’s zookeepers -
but not known for any good deeds or a few jokes here and there. So moody and serious and always killing or threatening to kill somebody’son or innocent first borns or his son. So much murder and blood lust on the mind of the wondrous one.

Not a warm and fuzzy Commander in Chief.

So - bubster - when you say God is sending me and almost everybody to hell who am I not to believe that to be true based on the history of history.
6/13/2023 12:12 AM (edited)
he was lonely

he got bored

he made a toy

and then he gave em The Word

to really mess with their heads

6/13/2023 12:25 AM
The arraignment is in less then 5 hours.
Until that time no one knows whether or not it will be wild. There are a lot of pins and needles.

Miami 2023. ….I Fought the Law but the Law Won. Search and Destroy….Blowin in The Wind…..Going Up The Country…..Les Misrables….President Gas……I Me Mine…..Jailhouse Rock……I Wanna Be Sedated…..Now I Want to be Your Dog……Personality Crisis……Mayor of Simpleton…..Going Underground……Runnin on Empty……Born to Lose…..Creep……Highway to Hell…..You Really Got Me……Stop Your Sobbin…..Help…..Dream Police….A Day in the Life…... anything by Wagner……Walk this Way…..Lawyers Guns and Money….. Why Must I be Misunderstood…….White Punks on Dope……Surrender……Ballad of .Peter Pumpkinhead…..Know Your Rights…..Police on My Back…..Back in the USSR……I’ve Got A Secret…..Wild in The Streets……Leader of the Pack….

INSTANT KARMA
25 OR 6 TO 4
6/13/2023 10:45 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/13/2023 12:12:00 AM (view original):
If God has a personality God would be ashamed of the result of it’s science project.

God is such a planner that God waited 10 billion years after starting the universe to start Earth and about 4 billion years to have complex life on Earth which God promptly tried to wipe out every time God felt insulted.

How come God is known for causing massive death from disaster and destroying almost all life on the planet except for a floating zoo and it’s zookeepers -
but not known for any good deeds or a few jokes here and there. So moody and serious and always killing or threatening to kill somebody’son or innocent first borns or his son. So much murder and blood lust on the mind of the wondrous one.

So - bubster - when you say God is sending me and almost everybody to hell who am I not to believe that to be true based on the history of history.
You are spiritually blind, and your knowledge of biblical things is empty

If you have an ounce of guts, READ it and you might learn something.. but you won't, because you are too scared to ; and you prefer to let others tell you how to think

At this point, I really don't care what you do. You have heard it all and prefer to stick your head in the sand, thinking 'All is well'
6/13/2023 9:17 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/13/2023 9:17:00 PM (view original):

If you have an ounce of guts, READ it and you might learn something.. but you won't, because you are too scared to ; and you prefer to let others tell you how to think

At this point, I really don't care what you do. You have heard it all and prefer to stick your head in the sand, thinking 'All is well'
I did read it. How do you think I know so many details and nuances. Many many more then you realize.
I refrain from going into too much detail only so as to not disrespect a lot of people.

But suffice to say that none of it from either bible seems intelligent and even slightly plausible or desirable. Nothing about this fellow you call god is righteous.

And not only have I read quite a bit for academic integrity ( it is terrible not to know what inspires so many people) but I have read several books by religious historians and priests and ministers and rabbis. Episcopalian and Catholic priests.

I realize and intellectually appreciate that you find it impossible that someone has not surrendered.

If someone gets very quiet and permits a quiet silent little voice to enter your quiet mind you might experience that quiet voice as the voice of God if that is your natural and desired path to experiencing a higher power.

That isn’t what it is is. It
6/13/2023 9:47 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/13/2023 9:47:00 PM (view original):

I did read it. How do you think I know so many details and nuances. Many many more then you realize.
I refrain from going into too much detail only so as to not disrespect a lot of people.

But suffice to say that none of it from either bible seems intelligent and even slightly plausible or desirable. Nothing about this fellow you call god is righteous.

And not only have I read quite a bit for academic integrity ( it is terrible not to know what inspires so many people) but I have read several books by religious historians and priests and ministers and rabbis. Episcopalian and Catholic priests.

I realize and intellectually appreciate that you find it impossible that someone has not surrendered.

If someone gets very quiet and permits a quiet silent little voice to enter your quiet mind you might experience that quiet voice as the voice of God if that is your natural and desired path to experiencing a higher power.

If you read it, you would know the Bible says the Earth is 6.1 thousand years old. Give or take a few

Do you know why God flooded the world?

It appears that you have created excuses for not believing

You will stand before him some day, and if not saved; will be without excuse

6/13/2023 9:59 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/13/2023 10:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/13/2023 9:47:00 PM (view original):

If you read it, you would know the Bible says the Earth is 6.1 thousand years old. Give or take a few

Do you know why God flooded the world?

It appears that you have created excuses for not believing

You will stand before him some day, and if not saved; will be without excuse

You are unfortunately not intelligent enough to understand thst you believe in something not proven and disproven by science.
I have every right to know that they are fairy’tales and nonsense and Jesus was only a man.

You have grown up without the ability or capacity to think for yourself. If you did you would be sensitive to possibilities that you disagree with and you would actually comprehend faith is not fact.

You have not a scintilla of understanding of how faith and fact diverge. You lack an important intellectual capacity and that’s why a lot of people keep trying to tell you that you sound like a - fill in the blank.
6/13/2023 10:14 PM
I have read the Bible’s. And I have read several books by religious authorities and historians - Catholic and Episcopalian priests. Rabbis and others.
I am more knowledgeable then you would feel comfortable about.

if you want to think that being emphatic about your parroting the Bible’s stories makes a difference to bright non believers you are terribly and sadly misguided.

I am not interested in what you or others similar to you believe. I’m interested in how you get to where you are and what happens to people who have blind faith.

I cannot relate to blind faith and the danger has been around since the Abraham of the book was ready to murder ( not kill but murder) his poor son because a who knows what wants him to prove that murder is ok if God says to murder. That story was one of the early parables about blind faith but it gets it wrong.
Abe fails his test.
A much better story would have been if Abe stood up to God and was willing to forfeit his own life to protect his son even if it was god who wanted his son dead for no reason at all.

im not interested in the veracity of these stories but in how it has shaped human development and communities.

I don’t believe in any of it - you get that - but the God in both books has very very very little redeeming value.
6/13/2023 10:33 PM (edited)
If all God brings to the picture is inhuman mass murder at every stage.

I would not want to be in that God’s crazy scary heaven. Of course it is all fairy tales but it is a shame that those people were too primitive to create a better type of God.
6/13/2023 10:37 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...13 Next ▸
INDICTMENT WATCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.