Political Predictions Topic

Time has come today.
Streamed on YouTube at 10 am ET ( eastern time )

It is starting - the panel of congress includes believers and it is not for the automatic naysayers.
We don’t have the proof yet but I think it is coming
and these are the important first steps IMO.
7/26/2023 2:08 AM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/25/2023 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/25/2023 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/25/2023 1:30:00 PM (view original):
“Good talk” irks me as condescending which it is so I do react accordingly.
It was meant to convey a good discussion. If you take it as condescending...that's on you.

Your context and content without a chance for me to respond first belies what you just said.
It is a condescending remark.
I don’t really care but it is what is.

Spiro Agnew would call it effete radical snobbery.
I’ll stick with snide.
Whatever bro. I'll just drop out of this thread.
7/26/2023 4:05 PM
Heat kitchen.
I will never back away from saying those still ready to vote for Trump are not normal people.
Good talk.
7/26/2023 4:59 PM (edited)
If I was a Republican I would be honored to vote for Christie. Ronald Reagan could not get enough traction today.
7/26/2023 5:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/26/2023 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Heat kitchen.
I will never back away from saying those still ready to vote for Trump are not normal people.
Good talk.
Note some of the things Trump says about current events and the hassles facing the US. He is bang on every time. Open your ears. He does speak the truth.. Open borders and human trafficking are two things Biden and the left REFUSES to even acknowedge. They are more interested in selling us a crisis that does not even exist. It is the MSM iselling it for them, and the foolish and naive are lapping it up like kittens. SO it is hot. It is JULY.

Let me ask you this question: Why does the left NEVER talk about the human trafficking and illegals waling into the oucntry. I think it is because they are FOR it. You do not know how wicked and dangerous these people really are, and the one guy who cares the most, you attack.I just pray that the U.S. doesn't get nuked, and it could happen, because they are no longer a righteous nation.

You are falling into the hands of the enemy like ripe fruit

I said I wasn't going to get wound up on this. I lied

I cannot change your mind on anything. I do ask that you at least look and the other side of the story
7/31/2023 4:57 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/26/2023 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Christie is fat. Reagan could get plenty of traction if he was walking on Christies stomach.
I would say that Christie is so fat that he could be called the rotunda.
7/31/2023 5:55 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2023 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/26/2023 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Heat kitchen.
Good talk.
Izzatso?! Then half the US is abnormal, according to that logic. The other half is deluded and does not know right from wrong.Tthe whole country is in a mess, because of the hate and division between the left and right. The most vicious attackers are from the left, and the drama of the last 7 years proves it. Someone is laughing at us. and it aint God

Get ready for food shortages and empty shelves. Biden is a mad man and has not done one good thing to make America great again, He imo is not the slightest bit interested in doing so, and he seems to be on the payroll of the W.E.F. and the puppetmasters
You are obviously correct.
7/31/2023 5:56 PM
8/2/2023 1:45 AM
I predict -

Georgia indictments on Thursday or Friday.
First of all Willis does not want delay.
Second, no matter what she says she would love to get an extra stick it to him by having 2 indictments same week.
Third, she will probably get a more likely speedy trial but she definitely wants to make sure that the trial gets in before the election.

There will be overlap but there will be less discovery then in Deranged Jack Smith’s case ( DJ Smith ).
We could get both trials televised.

Big winners - hope for democracy
Big losers - NBC network during the 24 summer Olympics if the trial(s) are ongoing and on tv when the Olympics are on during the day.
Big winner - Adam Schiff - he will be catapulted into the senate.
Big loser - McDonalds when Trump is caged
Big Winner - YoungTrumpkin - he sits and waits as the others rope a dope.
Big Loser - DeSantis because he is.
Big Winners - a few Maga that wake up.
8/2/2023 4:17 AM
Today DeSantis said in his first day of office he would start slitting the throats of people he wants out of his administration.

I have said it before but is it ok that I call such a person running for president a scumbag.
He is a walking talking colostomy bag.

Obviously he agrees with me about the quality of people he is campaigning for because what type of person approves of such imagery from a potential chief executive. He wants to speak their language and represent their mentality if not class.

So he just shows what his side at the top really does think of his electorate and base.
8/3/2023 2:21 PM (edited)
Texas Tea

I never realized how low on the totem pole Saudi Arabia is on where USA gets its imported crude oil.
Fact is that Canada is #1 and after Mexico Saudi Arabia is #3.
And Canada send 9 times as much as Saudi Arabia.
And that amount has declined sharply ove the next 10 years.
USA production has been increasing and we have a good export program.

As renewable energies take over more and electric car markets expand I hope we can really stick it to the Saudis.

FEM
8/3/2023 2:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/3/2023 2:48:00 PM (view original):

Today DeSantis said in his first day of office he would start slitting the throats of people he wants out of his administration.

I have said it before but is it ok that I call such a person running for president a scumbag.
He is a walking talking colostomy bag.
The analogy does seem to grow the more he says.
I guess I have to agree.
8/3/2023 2:51 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/3/2023 3:01:00 PM (view original):

I can speak in full declarative sentences.
And when I speak people listen.
no one is capable of infuriating others as I can when I want to because I am a political acupuncturist.

He sanctioned the murder of VP Pence.
He brought Helter Skelter on Jan. 6.
If Pence did not bend his knee he tried to start a civil war that would be fought in the streets.
He ran the presidency as if he was President Charles Manson.
He took advantage of millions of weak minded worshipers and racists and Republicans knowing that he was destroying democracy.
He did not give a sh it.
Of course I think it of Trump but DeSantis is the apt pupil.
8/3/2023 3:20 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...36 Next ▸
Political Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.