Savage VII Rosters/Commentary Topic

What's next for the Sixers DH?
5/13/2022 8:36 PM
It is my considered opinion that Harden ain’t what he used to be and the 76ers would be much better off with Jimmy Butler.
5/14/2022 2:56 AM
Posted by jcred5 on 5/13/2022 8:36:00 PM (view original):
What's next for the Sixers DH?
ughhhh

its so bleak...i cant see it getting any better...but i guess i can still hope that...

maybe harden remembers how to do other basketball things that doesnt involve step back 3s and flailing drives?

maybe maxey improves on his playmaking?

maybe thybulle starts making corner 3s?

maybe embiid is healthy during the playoffs for once?

maybe doc pulls his head out of his ***?

maybe morey adds some athleticism?

kinda like how i said, "maybe ben learns to shoot?" every year

5/17/2022 8:11 PM
I feel for ya DH. I think the reasonable best you can hope for is Doc moves on, Morey learns that Harden isn't Harden anymore and pulls off some kind of sign and trade and you start putting shooters around Embiid. Milwaukee has been successful with Giannis and not much more. Middleton is good, Jrue great defender, but not really much else. You could hope Embiid dominates and with help that's enough.

I don't want Savage to sneak up on me. Are you still thinking June timeframe?
5/22/2022 10:47 PM
Posted by jcred5 on 5/22/2022 10:47:00 PM (view original):
I feel for ya DH. I think the reasonable best you can hope for is Doc moves on, Morey learns that Harden isn't Harden anymore and pulls off some kind of sign and trade and you start putting shooters around Embiid. Milwaukee has been successful with Giannis and not much more. Middleton is good, Jrue great defender, but not really much else. You could hope Embiid dominates and with help that's enough.

I don't want Savage to sneak up on me. Are you still thinking June timeframe?
maybe late june? the odl is drafting now and two other draft leagues(21-22 and countdown) are about to start up...i dont want to run savage during any of those drafts...but ill be looking to start savage up soon after they finish
5/23/2022 11:32 PM
5/25/2022 10:07 AM
I'd be surprised if the State Farm fix impacts Savage. Seems most take as few assists as possible. Although depending on the fix you never know the consequences of that....
5/26/2022 3:58 PM
6/19/2022 4:18 PM
dBKC told me he was back. I think ash is as well. Let’s get pex, jkaye and kinoa back in, get the band back together. Hell bds too.
6/20/2022 5:26 PM (edited)
Would love to play if you’ll have me
6/19/2022 11:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22
Savage VII Rosters/Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.