Decade Draft League 32--DONE drafting Topic

Man, I sure hope he's ok. No rush whatsoever, but I will share some top front line players I still had on my board if it'll help him or you with your research. I don't think these got drafted: Marvin Bagley, Amare Stoudemire, Withey, Mozgov, Tayshaun & Taurean Prince, Kirilenko, Trevor Ariza SF, Carl Landry SF, Harry Giles, Kris Humphries, Aminu, Harrison and Matt Barnes SG-SF, Hawes, Shaq Harrison SG-SF, Villanueva, Belinelli SG-SF, Ilyasova, Kidd-Gilchrist SF-SG, Makkanen, Cauley-Stein, Lamb SG-SF, J.R. Smith SF-SG, Okafor, Pryziblla. Jae Crowder SF.

I am really surprised me, nor anybody else, took Bagley or Stoudemire---I should have taken one of them instead of Naz Reid.
1/27/2022 1:14 AM
I heard back from 6544 today. Here is what he wrote:

"Thank you amerk i am on mmy way back to th hospital i will send you a list later today it's the research thats the hardest what part"
I just wrote him back and told him about apples research on page 27, so hopefully that will help him with his research, as all are very usable players and would help him more than scrubs for sure! If any of you guys are "praying" people, but if you are, please send some skypitlot's (6544) way right now. Sky, we all wish you the best and I will be praying for your health and well-being right now!

The above was written last night and I forgot to post it. Today, 6544 wrote me "This is to mmuch. Please pick for me"

I wrote him back and asked him if he would be able to enter his teams after I pick for him or if wanted to just surrender them to other owners, but I am NOT goinbg to take his teams away from him after all this if he thinks he can do it! PLEASE exercize patience here gents! I am willing to wait a couple extra days for him if we have to.
1/28/2022 10:15 PM
Absolutely.
1/28/2022 10:34 PM
OK guys, I looked at 6544's EASTERN conference team (6544 1), and I believe SF was his weakest position. I chose Luol Deng (not great eFG but 70 D and nearly 3000 minutes), and Trevor Ariza (only 45 D but over 56 eFG and over 2500 mins) BOTH are 98% or better defensively against the 2, 3 & 4.

I don't feel it would be totally fair for me to make his FOUR picks for his 6544 (2) team because I am in the same conference. Could somebody in the EASTERN conference do the same for his 2nd team in the Midwest division. Look at his roster and pick four guys who will give him enough minutes and be as good as possible. I would probably trust gerryred the most, but if don'tburnearl, Morph, prydeen, HDS or anyone else who ONLY has 1 team in the Eastern conference would mind picking those 4 for 6544, we can be that much closer to getting underway. Just post the 4 picks you make here.
1/28/2022 10:51 PM
Amare Stoudemire
Marvin Bagley
JR Smith
Andrei Kirilenko
1/28/2022 11:45 PM
PG 2012-13 Kirk Hinrich, C 2013-14 (or a couple others) Timofey Mozgov, PF 2014-15 Amare Stoudemire, and PF 2018-19 Marvin Bagley.....

PS. If it were me, I would take a chance on 2011-12 Ben Wallace. 6544 has a lot of High U% players and this team could probably absorb Wallace's
extremely low 6.7 U%. Wallace is 32 CREB and 82 D. But, I knowmost owners are very averse to low U%. Plus, if I would of selected Wallace instead of Bagley, I would fear someone would think I am trying to sabotage his team considering how much I played up Bagley in my previous post. I will let u guys make the call.

PPS. Another runner-up with some decent CREB was Spencer Hawes and Kris Humphries.
1/29/2022 12:08 AM (edited)
OOOps, I see gerryred beat me to it. I like GerryRed's.....I had Kirilenko high up to and was going to take him but looked to Mozgov for more Rebounding. I like JR Smith....but Gerryred take a look at 6544 PG and Ast situation. When Irving comes out of the game, is he gonna struggle to get 50 Ast?? That's why I took Hinrich....if you think he's ok on the Ast situation, JR is a great pick.
1/29/2022 12:14 AM
Yeah, sub Hinrich for J R and I think we are good to go
1/29/2022 12:19 AM
Site mail me the final rosters and I will pay for them and enter them in the divisions
thank you!!!
1/29/2022 5:08 PM
sent
1/29/2022 5:18 PM
I could not find an 8th round pick for 6544's 1st team. He mentioned Will Barton, but I put Barton on his 2nd team at the time, and since I didn't want to bother gerry again to make another pick, I just made a 3rd pick for his 1st team, and it is:

Willie Cauley-Stein, C/PF
1/29/2022 8:38 PM
I dunno if anyone else sent 6544's rosters to him via sitemail, but I just did. He said he will be able to enter his teams, so we are close to getting underway.; Now we just wait for 6544 and I'm putting no time limit on him, so everyone please just be patient.
1/29/2022 8:40 PM
Posted by amerk1180 on 1/29/2022 8:38:00 PM (view original):
I could not find an 8th round pick for 6544's 1st team. He mentioned Will Barton, but I put Barton on his 2nd team at the time, and since I didn't want to bother gerry again to make another pick, I just made a 3rd pick for his 1st team, and it is:

Willie Cauley-Stein, C/PF
His 8th round pick (team 1) was DiVincenzo
His 8th round pick (team 2) was Barton
1/29/2022 8:45 PM
Man you're good! I looked and looked and got confused with the Bo Outlaw thing and just could not figure it out. I will SM 6544 and give him the option to take Divincenzo because that is who he actually picked, but honestly, I don't care if he goes with Cauley-Stein instead as long as he gets his teams in by himself.
1/29/2022 10:24 PM
Got a "thank you" SM from 6544 today, so I'm hoping he will get his teams in soon. Might not matter since HDS STILL hasn't gotten HIS team in yet.
1/31/2022 12:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28 Next ▸
Decade Draft League 32--DONE drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.