Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

I'm sure you have point but I'm sure I fail to see it. 

As I said in another thread, each side points to the extreme and says "SEE WHAT I MEAN???"   IOW, I don't give a flying **** about your drunk bar patrons or ******** on the internet.   Poor ******* examples.  Would you like me to find a video of a gang of blacks stomping a white guy and say "See?" and pretend I'm making a point?   Racists are racists and they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
4/27/2011 11:02 PM
Hard to argue with your last sentence.
4/28/2011 12:09 AM
9-11 was an inside job!
4/28/2011 12:32 AM
You are right, you fail to see it. 
4/28/2011 12:58 AM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 10:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 4/27/2011 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:20:00 PM (view original):

swamp is seldom right.   He is this time.   Presidents get ****.  Obama gets ****.  Same thing, different ****. 

Only in this case it's racist ****, which means it isn't at all the same.

It's like saying "Catholics use crosses. The Klan uses crosses. Same thing."
Racist?  Seriously?  Jeez, when you're not focused on swamp, at least you had a coherent argument, even when I disagreed with you...but racist??????

I don't even know where to go with that.  You wanna let us know where that ties in? 
Yes, I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that white Presidents and Presidential candidates who weren't born in the US, or had parents who weren't born in the US, didn't have to go through this.

What do you need, a Venn diagram? Birtherism is racist ****. It's also desperate and pathetic, which is why I laugh it off most of the time. But Obama having to show his papers was a disgrace, and I don't much feel like laughing right now.
This is what they found to dump on Obama. If he were white with the exact same background he would be in the same spot.

The left is so terrified that someone might hurt Obama's feelings!
4/28/2011 1:35 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 10:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Bullshit.   Questioning his birthplace isn't "racist ****".    Claiming that is beneath even you.  Or so I thought.  
Yes, questioning whether a black man even qualifies as American is racist ****. I'm sorry that you're too wedded to being contrarian to acknowledge the obvious.
You, my friend, are an idiot.  

Look past skin color and say "Does this man qualify to be President?"    I think you can question that of ANY man with Presidential aspirations.   Should a man of color be exempt from question?  
It's well past being about whether he's merely qualified to be President. This is about whether he's even American, or whether he's Other.

It's full-out racism. It's too bad you're too wrapped up in being MikeT, Forum Bad Boy to actually look at the noxious **** you're trying to provide cover for.
4/28/2011 2:19 AM
It certainly takes advantage of racism. I don't think we'd be seeing it if J.C. Watts were President, even if his father had been Kenyan.
4/28/2011 2:25 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/28/2011 1:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 10:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 4/27/2011 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:20:00 PM (view original):

swamp is seldom right.   He is this time.   Presidents get ****.  Obama gets ****.  Same thing, different ****. 

Only in this case it's racist ****, which means it isn't at all the same.

It's like saying "Catholics use crosses. The Klan uses crosses. Same thing."
Racist?  Seriously?  Jeez, when you're not focused on swamp, at least you had a coherent argument, even when I disagreed with you...but racist??????

I don't even know where to go with that.  You wanna let us know where that ties in? 
Yes, I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that white Presidents and Presidential candidates who weren't born in the US, or had parents who weren't born in the US, didn't have to go through this.

What do you need, a Venn diagram? Birtherism is racist ****. It's also desperate and pathetic, which is why I laugh it off most of the time. But Obama having to show his papers was a disgrace, and I don't much feel like laughing right now.
This is what they found to dump on Obama. If he were white with the exact same background he would be in the same spot.

The left is so terrified that someone might hurt Obama's feelings!
**** off, swamp. You think this is about hurt feelings? Go carry your water for racist shitheads somewhere else. Preferably back into the 19th century where it ******* belongs.
4/28/2011 2:27 AM

It was during my viewing of this video [Trump's remarks in New Hampshire] that I began to cry. I thought of my ancestors, both direct and collective, who had fought and died so that I might be treated as an American. I then thought of this fetid, smug, hate-filled, wealthy white man taking credit for the release and yet still not being satisfied. It does not matter how long we’ve been in these United States. We will never be American.

So, tears in my eyes, pain in my heart and rage in my soul, I composed this video message. More than written text, it comes close to expressing my full pain at witnessing a white man who was handed everything call the President of the United States (and me) a ******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX5ueEKsSWc&feature=player_embedded

4/28/2011 2:58 AM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/28/2011 2:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 10:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Bullshit.   Questioning his birthplace isn't "racist ****".    Claiming that is beneath even you.  Or so I thought.  
Yes, questioning whether a black man even qualifies as American is racist ****. I'm sorry that you're too wedded to being contrarian to acknowledge the obvious.
You, my friend, are an idiot.  

Look past skin color and say "Does this man qualify to be President?"    I think you can question that of ANY man with Presidential aspirations.   Should a man of color be exempt from question?  
It's well past being about whether he's merely qualified to be President. This is about whether he's even American, or whether he's Other.

It's full-out racism. It's too bad you're too wrapped up in being MikeT, Forum Bad Boy to actually look at the noxious **** you're trying to provide cover for.
I repeat, you're an idiot. 

It's questioning if he qualifies to be President.  Plain and simple.
4/28/2011 7:07 AM
Just curious, Mike - how big does that hole have to be to fit your whole head in it?
4/28/2011 8:03 AM
Good news!!  Whoopi Goldberg says it's RACIST!!!!

4/28/2011 8:03 AM
So if I don't vote for Obama, then I am a racist....

I guess I need to buy some white sheets and cut some holes in them.
4/28/2011 8:11 AM
If you question any action of the President, you are a RACIST!!!!

It's very simple if you think about it.
4/28/2011 8:23 AM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/28/2011 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Just curious, Mike - how big does that hole have to be to fit your whole head in it?
Approximately the same size you use to store your dumbassery.
4/28/2011 8:23 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...15 Next ▸
Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.