Why Antonsirius is a piece of human garbage! Topic

Posted by genghisxcon on 5/30/2011 10:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/30/2011 6:52:00 AM (view original):
I didn't think it was possible but I do think swamp "won" the battle of idiots.   Here ya' go, swampy!!!

I thought he won that in your productivity discussion. I guess you can be credited with pointing out how GNP/worker is inadequate to measure worker productivity, but it took you two days when it should have taken you two seconds. Plus, you never followed up on it with hard data.
Mike actually tried to have a discussion with somebody about something? That's adorable!
5/30/2011 11:04 PM
We bantered about productivity. Some guy thought I won.
5/31/2011 5:38 AM
I just kept it going long enough for you to refute your report.

It's not easy to get someone to argue against themselves.
5/31/2011 6:53 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/31/2011 5:38:00 AM (view original):
We bantered about productivity. Some guy thought I won.
Well, good for Mike. If he makes it a habit I might consider unblocking him.
5/31/2011 8:21 AM
**** OFF, LIAR!!!!!
5/31/2011 8:34 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/31/2011 6:53:00 AM (view original):

Sure it is.
5/31/2011 1:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/31/2011 6:53:00 AM (view original):

I dont think I ever did that. I was on the side of truth.

I stand by the belief that if you cannot find data supporting your position on the internet you are probably wrong.
5/31/2011 2:15 PM
You refuted your report you clung to so dearly for days. 

I stand by my belief that Americans are lazy and unproductive as a whole.
5/31/2011 2:28 PM
What do you base that theory on? You showed some stories about people playing games and watching sports. Americans produce.
5/31/2011 4:21 PM
And 2 things that make Anton the person he is....

1 He has no respect for anyone that really disagrees with him. Someone can have a moderate view and not get blasted by him, but if you are on the other side your are stupid. Me, Doug, Jclark...etc proves this.

2 He is really clueless about America. He has an extreme minority opinion, but declares anyone crazy that doesnt believe in it.
5/31/2011 7:14 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/31/2011 7:14:00 PM (view original):
And 2 things that make Anton the person he is....

1 He has no respect for anyone that really disagrees with him. Someone can have a moderate view and not get blasted by him, but if you are on the other side your are stupid. Me, Doug, Jclark...etc proves this.

2 He is really clueless about America. He has an extreme minority opinion, but declares anyone crazy that doesnt believe in it.
1 Who the **** is Jclark? I've never had a conversation with a user by that name in my life. I've also barely ever interacted with DougOut, and certainly not enough to ever call him stupid. You are a liar. Total, complete, utter ******* liar.

Prove me wrong. Quote one exchange I've ever had with either of those users in which I call them stupid, or anything remotely similar. Hell, quote one exchange I've ever had with either user, period.

If you can't, or just run away from this conversation like you do with every other one where you get your *** kicked, I will staple this thread to your ******* forehead. I'm done treating you with kid gloves, liar.
6/1/2011 3:07 AM
This is another trick of Anton's Since he only pops his head out when he feels like it he gets away with stuff because it was too long ago to find it.

So all of you who follow our feud know he blasts all solid Conservatives. I admit I cannot at this time find the evidence.

6/1/2011 1:44 PM
That's because there is none to find. jclarkbaker posts (political stuff) in the pit. anton doesn't post there. You have proven that it is you, not anton, who has no respect for people who disagree with him, as you lump them all together.
6/1/2011 2:34 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 6/1/2011 1:44:00 PM (view original):
This is another trick of Anton's Since he only pops his head out when he feels like it he gets away with stuff because it was too long ago to find it.

So all of you who follow our feud know he blasts all solid Conservatives. I admit I cannot at this time find the evidence.

Sorry to disagree with you on this one swamp.

As an obvious conservative although I have not had a lot of conversations with anton, he has not blasted me in the ones we've had.  And we've disagreed pretty heartily.  I don't know of any personal attacks, but then again I just might not recognize them.

Either I'm just not really a solid conservative or I have not been around long enough I guess.
6/1/2011 3:19 PM
I was wrong about Jclark. I was think ing about someone else.

As I said Anton never contests my points when the evidence is fresh but he has attacked other cons.

And if not then why me? What is so speacial about me? It is just that he cannot intimidate me with his arrogant attitude.
6/3/2011 2:00 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...13 Next ▸
Why Antonsirius is a piece of human garbage! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.