Conservatives will LITERALLY just... lie... Topic

I'm with Tang on this one. The Republican Party has been taken over...................by nutjobs, batsh^t crazies, and former T-Baggers who don't have an effing CLUE as to reality. They actually BELIEVE Donald J. Trump is a good businessman and an honorable person.

As we KNOW CLEARLY. He is neither!!
It is now his Party!! And he's EVIL with a capital T!
No morals, no honesty, no intellect to speak of.
The FACT that millions of Americans still support/vote for him IS the PROBLEM!!

They are misguided (at best) blind fools (at worst) or just evil themselves.
Good Americans need to prepare for the downfall of our society.
It appears to be just over that horizon.
No single politician is going to be able to do ANYTHING to stop it.

That's on US!
And too may of us are bone STUPID!!
11/7/2022 7:52 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/7/2022 7:32:00 AM (view original):
Don’t have time to respond to much right now, but what the hell are you talking about? A guy showed up at Kavanaugh’s house armed and ready to kill him and his family.
Forgot about that story, but yeah, **** that guy. No defense for that behavior.

My main point was that after those events, Dems helped pass a bill designed to protect Supreme Court Justices. They didn't just randomly make up narratives to excuse the protesters. I don't think anyone was OK with a guy showing up with a gun.
11/7/2022 11:45 AM
If the Dems just made up a narrative that the guy was a QAnon Trump false flag plant to make dems look bad, you would have a point. That would be the comparison.
11/7/2022 11:46 AM
Kari Lake
11/7/2022 10:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

this doughead wants no cash bail for violent offenders, and to release back into the public

Reminder that ending cash bail doesn't release more violent offenders than keeping cash bail does. It just changes whether someone is released to a judgement based on how much money they have to a judgement based on how dangerous they are. Violent criminals shouldn't be able to just leave jail because they have money or get bailed out, and nonviolent offenders or people charged with minor crimes shouldn't rot in jail for months or years because they can't post bail.

Of course, none of this matters to people like Doug and LNF.

11/8/2022 12:32 AM
LNF is completely clueless. AND doesn't have a voice in AMERICAN politics or OUR issues!
He should STFU on OUR issues!!
11/8/2022 8:09 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2022 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Kari Lake
This SO figures.
I shouldn't BUT, I'll take the bait................... why do you (3 heart) love lying Kari Lake??
What qualifications does she have to be my Governor?
What has she run? What is her experience?

EZ answers........ the answer is NONE!!
She is/was a local newscaster for the local Fox affiliate.
That's IT. That seems to be her so-called qualification.
She was instructed to read OTHER people's words. Trumpet other folks ideas!!
Speak without ums and ahhhs. Look directly at the camera, etc.

Sure is enough to fool major shallow thinkers like you.
She literally is unqualified for holding the position of animal control officer.
And you LOVE her as the potential Governor of the great State of Arizona!!

Plus she's an unlikeable big mouth liar!!
I give thanks daily that YOU are not a VOTER!!
11/8/2022 8:45 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2022 12:32:00 AM (view original):

this doughead wants no cash bail for violent offenders, and to release back into the public

Reminder that ending cash bail doesn't release more violent offenders than keeping cash bail does. It just changes whether someone is released to a judgement based on how much money they have to a judgement based on how dangerous they are. Violent criminals shouldn't be able to just leave jail because they have money or get bailed out, and nonviolent offenders or people charged with minor crimes shouldn't rot in jail for months or years because they can't post bail.

Here is what doesn't matter to you. Recently in New York, a very violent criminal was released from jail,m and he went straightaway and beat his girlfriend to death. He should have been juiced ten years ago., THEN this lady would still me alive and her children would have a mother. Now they are handed over to 'The State' You have NO heart for people.

Apparently murders roaming the streets doesn't matter to people like o Tang or Lar Bob

That said, I just wasted another 5 minutes of time

and if they cannot post bail, then don't do the crime. Repeat offenders get cashless bail? Only in a Godless and gutless nation
11/8/2022 1:30 PM
You know, there are almost 8 billion people in the world. I'm pretty sure there are several thousands, if not millions, who should not be walking around free. Does that mean people don't care? No, only an idiot would think that. If I wanted to take the time (I don't) I guarantee you I could find you examples of people who called themselves devout Christians killing, robbing, lying and so on. Does that mean all Christians are murderers or cheaters? Of course not. Does it mean that other Christians don't care? No, of course not.
11/8/2022 3:23 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/8/2022 8:09:00 AM (view original):
LNF is completely clueless. AND doesn't have a voice in AMERICAN politics or OUR issues!
He should STFU on OUR issues!!
100 per fuggin cent THIS!
11/8/2022 6:31 PM
I disagree. He is entitled to voice his opinion on U.S. issues, but he shouldn't expect anyone to pay any attention to what he says, and he needs to learn that his opinion is not a fact, no matter what the Bible says.
11/8/2022 10:44 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/8/2022 1:31:00 PM (view original):

Here is what doesn't matter to you. Recently in New York, a very violent criminal was released from jail,m and he went straightaway and beat his girlfriend to death. He should have been juiced ten years ago., THEN this lady would still me alive and her children would have a mother. Now they are handed over to 'The State' You have NO heart for people.

Apparently murders roaming the streets doesn't matter to people like o Tang or Lar Bob

and if they cannot post bail, then don't do the crime. Repeat offenders get cashless bail? Only in a Godless and gutless nation
I don't think you fully grasp that under cash bail, he could have simply posted bail and got released anyway. The argument you need to be making is that bail should be determined by how much money you have and not the severity of the crime and how dangerous you are.

Also, people who are detained on bail have been OCCUSED of a crime. They haven't been convicted yet. People who are falsely accused of crimes are also in jail. That's why your "well don't do the crime then" argument doesn't work. The American legal system is based upon innocent until proven guilty
11/9/2022 2:34 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/9/2022 2:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/8/2022 1:31:00 PM (view original):

I don't think you fully grasp that under cash bail, he could have simply posted bail and got released anyway. The argument you need to be making is that bail should be determined by how much money you have and not the severity of the crime and how dangerous you are.

Also, people who are detained on bail have been OCCUSED of a crime. They haven't been convicted yet. People who are falsely accused of crimes are also in jail. That's why your "well don't do the crime then" argument doesn't work. The American legal system is based upon innocent until proven guilty
So Jeffery Dalmer would be free on no cash bail, right? How about a fine fella like Pablo Escobar?? (no bail whatsoever)
11/9/2022 4:18 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Conservatives will LITERALLY just... lie... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.