Will Hillary be the worst President ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 10/11/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/11/2016 3:54:00 PM (view original):
It sure doesn't, genius.

But talking **** about women is NOT against the law. Smoking dope was against the law. You may not like the law but it is the law.

So the libs will pound Trump for running his mouth but elect a President who admittedly broke the law.

So odd.
I think most people (left and right) view smoking weed as a very, very minor offense.

On the other hand, being a complete ******* isn't illegal, but it makes people hate you.
Hillary is a complete ******* too, it's just that liberal voters ignore her *******-ishness.
10/11/2016 4:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/11/2016 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I don't think I've lived a unique life. If there's one man around here who hasn't been sitting a room, with a bunch of guys, and didn't hear someone say(or say it himself) "Oh, man. I'd **** that ***** til she walked funny" or some sexist remark that would never be said in the company of women, I'd like for them to step forward.
I'll go back to this. I'm an *******. I don't really have a problem with that.

But I'm not an ******* for saying I'd **** the **** out of some hot woman. Trump's an ******* but not for saying he'd grab her by the *****. Nor should he be disqualified from being President for having a typical male experience. But, if he was on tape smoking a joint, I assume the liberal world doesn't say a word.

Now is anyone willing to say they have not had this experience?
10/11/2016 4:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
But you don't think they should be smart enough to not break the law? That explains your Hillary-love. Rule, laws, whatever, don't pertain to her.
10/11/2016 5:47 PM
Just so we're clear.

You have no problem voting for a President who knowingly breaks the law because you consider it a minor law.
However, if a man has a "bro-moment" when talking about women, that's a real problem.

Right?
10/11/2016 5:48 PM
Weird set of morals. Weird morals, for sure.
10/11/2016 5:49 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/11/2016 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Just so we're clear.

You have no problem voting for a President who knowingly breaks the law because you consider it a minor law.
However, if a man has a "bro-moment" when talking about women, that's a real problem.

Right?
I have no problem voting for someone who admitted to smoking weed in college.

My main problem with Trump has nothing to do with what you call a "bro-moment." It was completely unsurprising and I thought the guy was an ******* long before that tape came out.
10/11/2016 5:55 PM
Anybody who was "shocked", or have changed their opinions of Trump changed by what he said on the tape, hasn't been paying attention.

Any endorsements he's lost since last Friday were endorsements that were already on the fence, with the person making them just looking for a new reason to finally bail on him.
10/11/2016 7:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/11/2016 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Just so we're clear.

Right?

My main problem with Trump has nothing to do with what you call a "bro-moment." It was completely unsurprising and I thought the guy was an ******* long before that tape came out.
It's reasonably apparent that Bill is/was a womanizer. Was he a bad President?

I'm not sure how to judge "*******" in Presidents because most are career politicians who knew better than to be public ********. Trump is not a career politician and has been caught being an *******. Are we sure the others weren't ********? Do you have a *******-o-meter you point at them to determine assholeishness?
10/11/2016 9:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/11/2016 9:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/11/2016 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Just so we're clear.

Right?

It's reasonably apparent that Bill is/was a womanizer. Was he a bad President?

I'm not sure how to judge "*******" in Presidents because most are career politicians who knew better than to be public ********. Trump is not a career politician and has been caught being an *******. Are we sure the others weren't ********? Do you have a *******-o-meter you point at them to determine assholeishness?
Being an ******* doesn't prevent you from being a good president but it can prevent you from being elected.

Regardless of whether or not he's an *******, do you think Trump would be a good president?
10/11/2016 10:20 PM
Pretty sure anyone who's been around knows I believe we have the two worst candidates in my lifetime to choose from this election.

But, back on point, the fact that Trump talked about grabbing ***** isn't the reason you think he'd be a bad President, it's really a bunch of other things, right?

More importantly, is there any chance in hell you'd have voted Republican vs Hillary?
10/12/2016 9:04 AM
Probably not, but in a parallel universe, where Trump is the Dem nominee running against Ted Cruz, I'd vote for Cruz.

EDIT: regarding Clinton, I think she'll be a good president. I think she's a weak candidate because people don't like her. She isn't charismatic like Obama but she'll be fine when it comes to getting stuff done.
10/12/2016 9:58 AM (edited)
So, for the most part, any pointing out of Trump's shortcomings wasn't necessary for you to hit "All Dem" on your ballot.

Very open-minded liberal you are.
10/12/2016 9:58 AM
Kinda weird that I need to view Trump as a reasonable choice in order to be considered open minded.
10/12/2016 10:21 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/12/2016 9:04:00 AM (view original):
Pretty sure anyone who's been around knows I believe we have the two worst candidates in my lifetime to choose from this election.

But, back on point, the fact that Trump talked about grabbing ***** isn't the reason you think he'd be a bad President, it's really a bunch of other things, right?

More importantly, is there any chance in hell you'd have voted Republican vs Hillary?
As you can see, I didn't ask if you'd have considered Trump vs Hillary. I asked Republican vs Hillary and you replied "Probably not." Nothing about Trump being a reasonable candidate.
10/12/2016 10:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...11 Next ▸
Will Hillary be the worst President ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.