Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

The Republican bums will try to say it took 2 to tango.
nazi propoganda
soviet Orwellian lies.
they will try to spin it.
they will say that Frazier beat foreman
9/29/2020 11:00 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/29/2020 10:57:00 PM (view original):
why

joe needed no help

joe stood tall said what needed to be said

he might be a doddering old fool but if he really was buried in his gramma's basement the past six months

he was studying up for tonight

as a good presidential wanna-be should
He is good everyday.
he is solid and a gentleman.
but I’m glad you said what you saw.
9/29/2020 11:03 PM
No surprise that dino saw what he wanted to see.

I do think it was a good night for Biden. I thought the wording of the questions in aggregate probably favored Trump. For the majority of the night if they actually answered the questions and debated the issues Trump would have been on the attack and Biden would have been on the defensive. By keeping most of it loud and personal, nobody won anything. Unless the polls are just way off (again) Trump needed the win. Biden just needed to not lose.
9/29/2020 11:09 PM
I agree, Dahs. Biden outperformed my expectations. Trump was clearly trying to rattle him, and Biden stayed relatively focused. He pointed to issues that affect the American people and spoke directly to the American people.

Trump showed nothing that even comes close to making me want to vote for him.
9/29/2020 11:15 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/29/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
No surprise that dino saw what he wanted to see.

I do think it was a good night for Biden. I thought the wording of the questions in aggregate probably favored Trump. For the majority of the night if they actually answered the questions and debated the issues Trump would have been on the attack and Biden would have been on the defensive. By keeping most of it loud and personal, nobody won anything. Unless the polls are just way off (again) Trump needed the win. Biden just needed to not lose.
Hey moron what did I say I saw that wasn’t there.
and why I am I not allowed to see what I want to see when I see what actually occurred.

dope
9/29/2020 11:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/29/2020 11:15:00 PM (view original):
I agree, Dahs. Biden outperformed my expectations. Trump was clearly trying to rattle him, and Biden stayed relatively focused. He pointed to issues that affect the American people and spoke directly to the American people.

Trump showed nothing that even comes close to making me want to vote for him.
Gosh
9/29/2020 11:23 PM
Let’s say it right.
trump proved for 90 minutes he is a danger to democracy in the United States as an unhinged disrespectful liar who told the proud boys to stand by.
he acted like a bum not a man.
a bum.
he is a scum shrouded in a scam.
9/29/2020 11:28 PM
Bum Eric trump earlier said that Biden has leeched off the federal govt by never holding a real job.

the rotten apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
9/29/2020 11:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Birds of a feather flock together
9/30/2020 1:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.