Trump Lawyer Press Conference Today Topic

Jenna Ellis gave one of the most brilliant speeches in defense of American democracy that I have seen in a long, long time. I hope we can stop repeating the lie that there is no evidence of voter fraud. There is plenty of evidence. The question remains what does this evidence mean and what does it add up to.

Cue all the people who didn't watch any of the press conference today and will dismiss any other possibility out of hand, even when there is substantial evidence of irregularities in this election.

I dare anyone here to watch Jenna Ellis's speech at the conference. And then to read Alexander Hamilton's federalist paper #68.
11/19/2020 1:21 PM
Same press conference where Rudy said lots of people from Camden came to Philly to vote. "It happens all the time. It's about as common as people getting beaten up at a Philadelphia Eagles basketball game.”
11/19/2020 1:26 PM
“There is not someone who gets to pick the [president] outside of the will of the American people," Ellis says.

This is literally what the Trump campaign asked the judge in their Pennsylvania case to do, just last night.
11/19/2020 1:28 PM
Ellis said they can’t show us the evidence of voter fraud yet.

Trump campaign has requested recounts only in Wisconsin counties that *didn't* use the software they think is fishy.

11/19/2020 1:32 PM
Ellis says "your question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking 'Where is the evidence?'" She says the campaign hasn't had a chance to offer evidence in court yet, though it's filed many, many affidavits.
11/19/2020 1:38 PM
Giuliani says "our cases haven't been dismissed," then yells that a reporter is lying.

The campaign dropped one of its few remaining lawsuits this morning.

seriously, thanks for letting me know about this shitshow, coreander.
11/19/2020 1:43 PM
Giuliani says they can't make their evidence public.
11/19/2020 1:44 PM
Trump's lawyers say they will prove their claims of a massive election-rigging conspiracy in its various lawsuits, and that we're just not to the evidentiary phase. But Trump's campaign hasn't actually made these allegations in *any* of the cases it's filed.

And the claim about a Venezuelan/antifa conspiracy to rig election machines isn't in the amended lawsuit Trump's campaign wants permission to file in PA. (And it wasn't in the one they dropped in Michigan, where they say these bad things actually happened.)

Even if Trump's remaining lawsuits go forward they won't introduce evidence of these wild conspiracies, because that's not the allegation they made and would then have to prove.

absolute shitshow

11/19/2020 2:02 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Jenna Ellis gave one of the most brilliant speeches in defense of American democracy that I have seen in a long, long time. I hope we can stop repeating the lie that there is no evidence of voter fraud. There is plenty of evidence. The question remains what does this evidence mean and what does it add up to.

Cue all the people who didn't watch any of the press conference today and will dismiss any other possibility out of hand, even when there is substantial evidence of irregularities in this election.

I dare anyone here to watch Jenna Ellis's speech at the conference. And then to read Alexander Hamilton's federalist paper #68.
You know what would have been great? If she would give this speech in court, under oath.
11/19/2020 2:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The position of Trump and his supporters is that the American people have a right to choose their leaders as long as they choose Trump. Anything else is illegitimate. That’s the long and the short of it.
11/19/2020 2:28 PM

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Complete conspiracy garbage
11/19/2020 2:32 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/19/2020 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Ellis says "your question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking 'Where is the evidence?'" She says the campaign hasn't had a chance to offer evidence in court yet, though it's filed many, many affidavits.
Huh? What's her justification for this?
11/19/2020 2:34 PM
Posted by coreander on 11/19/2020 2:32:00 PM (view original):

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Complete conspiracy garbage
This is psychotic, dude.
11/19/2020 2:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/19/2020 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/19/2020 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Huh? What's her justification for this?
None.

They’re just producing clips for Tucker, Sean, and Laura to play for the idiots.
11/19/2020 2:36 PM
123 Next ▸
Trump Lawyer Press Conference Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.