Political Predictions Topic

Success Through Failure and Failure Through Success

Joe Biden should be wildly popular by anyone calling themselves democrats or left leaning independents but facts are facts. The age issue is the main factor.

There is historical precedent for saying ignore the polls - Obama and Reagan where age was the issue but Reagan was 73 starting his second term and Biden would be 81.

The democratic heiarchy needs to get their act together. Biden saved the country when he ran and now he needs to not run in order to save the country.

We live in an increasingly dumb country. Old rules don’t exist and Call 911 is the national anthem.

And the party is now splintered because of the Middle East…college vote is unpredictable and third party pirates are wannabe anarchists.
Times are tough and democracy remains in peril.
11/6/2023 4:01 PM (edited)
Trump’s testimony today has been about as coherent as the last words of Dutch Schultz.
11/6/2023 4:50 PM
Not following it. But... let em guess. it is getting coverage similar to O.J. Simpson's trial? Or as the Desert Storm.

The crap that they give is to watch. It is puke
11/6/2023 4:54 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/5/2023 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Regarding all of the religion talk I submit for your observation the following:

1. there are 8 billion people in the world and 30% are Christian and that number keeps shrinking every year.
2. the United States is 63% Christian while unaffiliated keeps increasing and coming mostly from the christian population.
3. Canada is now about 52% Christian and down about 15 points from 2010. Imo Canada has a considerably smarter population in general. Trump would have no chance in that country so enlightened and more civilized then the garbage can of the USA.

The trend cannot be disputed. The C religion just doesn’t have the appeal that it once had world wide.
Less than 8 percent of the world knows Jesus Christ and believes on him. there is no evidence to show me that 2/3 of the US is Christian, either. More like maybe 4 percent.. 5% tops. The drug problem and crime rates are a testimony to what I just said

11/6/2023 5:19 PM

1. there are 8 billion people in the world and 30% are Christian and that number keeps shrinking every year.
2. the United States is 63% Christian while unaffiliated keeps increasing and coming mostly from the christian population.
3. Canada is now about 52% Christian and down about 15 points from 2010. Imo Canada has a considerably smarter population in general. Trump would have no chance in that country so enlightened and more civilized then the garbage can of the USA.

The trend cannot be disputed. The C religion just doesn’t have the appeal that it once had world wide.
In Canada, less than 5 percent are Spirit filled born again Christians

Religion is boring, but Jesus Christ came to give us LIFE.. and save us from our sin
11/6/2023 5:21 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/6/2023 5:19:00 PM (view original):

Less than 8 percent of the world knows Jesus Christ and believes on him. there is no evidence to show me that 2/3 of the US is Christian, either. More like maybe 4 percent.. 5% tops. The drug problem and crime rates are a testimony to what I just said

The 92% that does not know him are the lucky ones.
They are safe. Once they know him and don’t accept him as god they will go to hell.
11/6/2023 6:49 PM
the ones with thots

the ones that know him supply the other 8% with mush and mud

outmoded disabled out thought and out rocked

11/6/2023 10:25 PM
is temple bar a jew clubhouse in the den of the raghead empire

they gonna need some bouncers

11/6/2023 10:28 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/2/2023 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Starting Monday there are 12 days to vote on a stop gap.
11 days to D Day.
11/6/2023 11:20 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 11/6/2023 10:28:00 PM (view original):
is temple bar a jew clubhouse in the den of the raghead empire

they gonna need some bouncers

Temple is a Cass Corridor gem in the land of the dive bar with a clientele from across all walks of life. A mixing bowl of society. It’s the kind of place LnF would say is filled with sin. So obvs it’s a really great place. You won’t find any bigoted religious crispies there and a guy like LnF would die of shock in about 7 seconds, so again, it’s obviously a great bar and the kind of place where minds are opened and inhibitions get shown the door.
11/7/2023 6:52 AM
were i a cass corridorian

you'd get my vote

Mr Mayor
11/7/2023 7:23 AM
Now - work on stop gap won’t start until next Monday November 13 giving 5 days to get it done or D Day.
Poison Pill or clean bill, that is the question.
If poison pill then almost definite default because not enough time to pass a dead on arrival bill - have it killed in the Senate and then start from scratch.
Highly unlikely in that scenario to avoid an embarrassing default.

AG case finishing up tomorrow and then maybe 3-4 weeks of Trump defense witlesses.
The 2 demon sons will be brought back.
11/7/2023 12:28 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/6/2023 6:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/6/2023 5:19:00 PM (view original):

The 92% that does not know him are the lucky ones.
They are safe. Once they know him and don’t accept him as god they will go to hell.
Your theology is seriously flawed.
11/7/2023 12:47 PM
how bout them elections last night

women and the men who love them take back their vaginas

screw you, evangeli

it ain a baby til it's born
11/8/2023 9:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33...36 Next ▸
Political Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.