Marvin Lewis
Lewis Carroll
Carroll Shelby
Shelby Lynne
etc

got bored trying to bring it back around to Bruce

but i bet someone can and fast
9/4/2023 2:50 AM
I was listening to Shelby Lynn a few days ago.
She has an album which is a tribute to Dusty Springfield.

Shelby Foote
thing
9/4/2023 8:16 AM
Clark Kent
Lois Lane
Peter Parker
Steve Rogers
Lex Luthor
Tim Burton
Barry Allen
Nicholas Cage
Bruce Wayne
Selina Kyle
James Gordon
Bob Kane
Stan Lee
Diana Prince
Linda Carter
Burgess Meredith
Adam West
Burt Ward
Christopher Nolan
9/4/2023 10:37 AM (edited)
Jimmy Carter
9/4/2023 9:01 AM
David Duke
Jefferson Davis
Marjorie Taylor
Robert Lee
Billy Graham
Mel Gibson
Jim Jordan
Greg Abbott
Clarence Thomas
George Santos
9/4/2023 1:52 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 9/4/2023 8:16:00 AM (view original):

Shelby Foote
thing
Shelby Lynne is pretty good.
9/4/2023 2:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/4/2023 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 9/4/2023 8:16:00 AM (view original):

Shelby Foote
thing
Shelby Lynne is pretty good.
It is amazing that 3 of us know who she is.
9/4/2023 4:13 PM
David Duke
Jefferson Davis
Marjorie Taylor
Robert Lee
Billy Graham
Mel Gibson
Jim Jordan
Greg Abbott
Clarence Thomas
George Santos
Santo and Johnny (close enough?)
9/6/2023 3:22 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/4/2023 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Jimmy Carter
Carter hart (goalie)
9/6/2023 3:23 AM
The thread title is climate change. Ont ,Quebec and BC have had the coolest summer in quite a few years, Dry as a bone, though
9/6/2023 3:25 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/6/2023 3:25:00 AM (view original):
The thread title is climate change. Ont ,Quebec and BC have had the coolest summer in quite a few years, Dry as a bone, though
I put the list in here accidentally.
On climate change keep in mind that warming leads to hot and cold in extremes and it is not about weather which is the snap shot of the atmosphere changes.

Climate is about long term developments.

Also climate change is not going to affect every part of every country all the time.

If it doesn’t get reversed while it can certain things will become permanent and then over more time more things become permanent and so on and so it goes and so it goes on the climate keeping mission.
9/6/2023 7:38 PM
lnf has a tendency to bring up one incident and use that as evidence for his beliefs. For instance, I remember he posted about some woman who got the vaccine and died shortly afterwards. Therefore, because it happened to this one person, the vaccine was a killer. When I asked about the millions who got the vaccine and didn't die, he (as usual) had no response. So, Quebec and BC have had a cool summer, therefore climate change is a lie.
9/6/2023 8:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2023 8:20:00 PM (view original):
lnf has a tendency to bring up one incident and use that as evidence for his beliefs. For instance, I remember he posted about some woman who got the vaccine and died shortly afterwards. Therefore, because it happened to this one person, the vaccine was a killer. When I asked about the millions who got the vaccine and didn't die, he (as usual) had no response. So, Quebec and BC have had a cool summer, therefore climate change is a lie.
There are a lot of reasons that people die.
if someone got a vaccine and dies in a car crash going home did the vaccine cause it?

Also a lot of idiots refuse to believe that the vaccine takes about 2 - 3 weeks before it is able to work.
So someone who gets covid before getting the vaccine is not helped by the vaccine.

As a man of mystery once said - why must we be surrounded by idiots.

There are also the black hearts who think that people with a few years of life expectancy and die from covid because their nurse or child brings it to them should not be counted as a victim.
9/6/2023 8:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...11 Next ▸
Climate Change Today or Don’t Look Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.