Opening Day Promo - 2021 Topic

We have a couple of promos going out for new and returning users for Opening Day.

Should see some stuff on Twitter & Facebook as well. Thanks!
Calling all baseball fans - we want you!

It's definitely been a while but we miss you and want you back. With the MLB season starting today, there's no better time to get back into Hardball Dynasty and SimLeague Baseball than now.

Returning users who have not made a Hardball Dynasty purchase within the last 2 years are eligible for a 3-pack of seasons of HBD for the price of 1 ($24.95)! Use code RETURN2HBD. If you are a SimLeague Baseball fan, don't worry, we didn't forget about you. SLB 6-pack is just $14.95 using code RETURN2SLB.

If you have any family members or friends who are new to Hardball Dynasty or SimLeague Baseball, they can take advantage of this MLB Opening Day promotion too! New users can get the same promotion offer pricing using code OD2021 for HBD, or code OPENINGDAY for SLB.
4/1/2021 11:10 AM
What about us regular customers?
4/1/2021 5:21 PM
What if I play all the time? Cmon man!
4/1/2021 5:21 PM
Not even a Thank-you?
4/1/2021 10:54 PM
Appreciate the recruitment of new and returning owners. Thanks, adlorenz.
4/1/2021 11:35 PM
That's just not right!!!! Kind of sticking it to your bread and butter. Especially since people have had to deal with Covid and you crap on the rest.
4/2/2021 12:20 AM
Guess I'll just stop playing. Slap in the face that this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/2/2021 12:36 PM
So "new" Hardball owners and those that haven't been back for 2 years ,,get a great Promo,,people that have stuck around or just new,,within the last year get??? huh
4/2/2021 4:01 PM
Ya,,no kidding,Kevin,,once again a company has missed the boat,,well done!
4/2/2021 4:02 PM
Whoever cam up with that Promotion,sure didn't think it through,,ALWAYS in business,TC of your Regular Customers,,OR they disappear,,wow,beyond stupid!
4/2/2021 4:04 PM
Are y'all vets really complaining about a promo to help bring people to our games? Man up!!!! Geez

"What about me me me?" This is hilarious to read.
4/2/2021 5:28 PM
Idk, I remember times where my leagues were taking forever to fill. It's nice to have an influx of new players. The more the merrier in my opinion. Plus, current players get credits every season anyway, more if you're a playoff team.

If you did a current customer promo, I would do a long one, like for 10 seasons or so. Really lock the in.
4/2/2021 5:28 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 4/1/2021 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Not even a Thank-you?
Thank you for playing
4/2/2021 6:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Seventy_77 on 4/2/2021 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/2/2021 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Are y'all vets really complaining about a promo to help bring people to our games? Man up!!!! Geez

"What about me me me?" This is hilarious to read.
So, your ok with bringing 10 new people and lose 100? Because this is exactly what this will do.
I doubt that 100 people that are already playing the game, established vets that have real life years in the game, would leave because the site is doing something to promote the game, bring more competition to the game, and will benefit the game for years to come. All because of $40-ish

If we have 100 coaches playing that were happy the day they signed up, happy now, still playing and have been, but would leave because of attempted growth, then we have a fragile group here.
4/2/2021 7:50 PM (edited)
1234 Next ▸
Opening Day Promo - 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.