Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

Posted by ab90 on 5/7/2016 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Coach Ward: make more words, please. Also, I pulled this dope hot pocket out of the toaster yesterday. Had the Virgin Mary's face toasted right on it clear as day. Cheeseburger hot pocket, though. So I had to eat it.

Ever since then, I hear voices in the middle of the night saying, "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again." What does that mean, coach ward? Need an expert opinion on this one. I ran out of hot pockets, but I've been putting lean pockets in the toaster trying to get her to appear again, but no luck.
"it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again." I would say it means take a shower?!?! Obvisuly I am not you, I am not your voice in this walk with God so I have no say. But to be fair I followed what my gut has to say and find myself at more peace!
5/8/2016 3:32 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/8/2016 3:32:00 AM (view original):
Coach Ward: make more words, please. Also, I pulled this dope hot pocket out of the toaster yesterday. Had the Virgin Mary's face toasted right on it clear as day. Cheeseburger hot pocket, though. So I had to eat it.

Ever since then, I hear voices in the middle of the night saying, "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again." What does that mean, coach ward? Need an expert opinion on this one. I ran out of hot pockets, but I've been putting lean pockets in the toaster trying to get her to appear again, but no luck.
"it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again." I would say it means take a shower?!?! Obvisuly I am not you, I am not your voice in this walk with God so I have no say. But to be fair I followed what my gut has to say and find myself at more peace!
ok. that's good advice. thank you.
5/8/2016 7:58 PM
Posted by ab90 on 5/8/2016 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/8/2016 3:32:00 AM (view original):

ok. that's good advice. thank you.
No problem glad to help! +1
5/8/2016 10:10 PM
Bump....we need some laughter in these forums
4/3/2017 10:06 PM
I am sure he'll post another video link soon.
4/3/2017 10:20 PM
In case anyone is wondering if reading through a 10 page thread is worth it, heres a little sample.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=493577&threadID=10947367#l_10947367
4/3/2017 10:33 PM
So what you're saying is Wardo only beats it in the name of Jesus these days?
4/3/2017 10:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.