Holy bonzo beans, they removed 5150 and put me in the play offs. Justice!! (Weeweejones team). Like I said, they were warned by admin. .
4/1/2018 12:03 AM (edited)
That's great. I'm wondering if you sent a ticket about the more recent tank jobs (last two games of the season). Or was Admin monitoring that on their own?

Also, is it just the one team that was DQ'd from the playoffs? If so, that's a bit odd. If it's been decided there was collusion, why not DQ both?
3/31/2018 11:55 PM
Yes I did send a ticket.
I don't know, I would have booted both I'll take what I can get. That would have put 2 other teams in a tie for the wild card.. I guess they figured those last 2 games they tanked may have kept me out of the play offs.
They are the only owner(s) that I have ever seen booted from the play offs for cheating in my 14 years. So court is out, their nonsense won't be heard any longer. (and guys quit talking about my dislike of your aaa trades, that is not what this is about and you know it)
4/1/2018 12:48 AM (edited)
Posted by bayridgeguy on 3/7/2018 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Wow,

Ok here is the reality version. A friend and I joined SIM baseball together a year plus ago, and we typically enjoy playing in leagues together and talking smack. Last 2 leagues I knocked him out in the championship, and he knocked me out in the 2ndround, respectively. From time to time I tank games to rest players, I may do this against his team, or other teams. As we are friends we obviously talk strategy and he employs a similar strategy.

In regards to my successful track history, this is my only user name and I just recently joined SIM. My skill is advanced because I played Yahoo fantasy baseball for 15 years at a very high level and was able to transfer skills as it all comes to analysis and finding keys to success.

In regards to this clown’s claims, a couple things. Firstly, he is claiming that me giving up 2M rookies and only getting 200k+ is HURTING me. I traded these rookies to about 4 teams in the league. So if you follow the logic chain, I am helping 4 teams, none of which were my friend’s team or my own team. So I am helping 4 random teams by giving them sub-par minor leaguers?

I also traded better rookies for 800k – I always try to get as much $$ as the market will give me. I post messages and add guys to trading blocks, but ultimately, no one will give me much $ for poor minor leaguers. I still make the deal because I will be leaving these minor leaguers in AAA as they have no use to me. Hypocritical is that this disturbed individual actually made 2 trades with me, and had no problem ‘colluding’ then.

Truth is a 2M dollar rookie with a D defense has no value. The dollar value is mostly based on his PA, none of which are useful if your team already has enough PA. I explained all this to this invalid.

I love this game, and think I bring an interesting brand of play which is not often seen in these leagues. I offer up trades, I private message people with hopes of negotiating, and I trade with whoever gives me the best offer.

D Rock, learn not to judge until you hear all the facts, it will help you become a better person.
Can I judge now?
4/1/2018 2:01 AM
Posted by sjh0825 on 4/1/2018 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Holy bonzo beans, they removed 5150 and put me in the play offs. Justice!! (Weeweejones team). Like I said, they were warned by admin. .
I stand corrected........ bad for them, good for sjh, and good for WIS.
4/1/2018 7:48 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You are blocking the author of this post, WeeWeeJones. Anything other than an apology and promise to not do it is wasted breath / time. I am not talking to them.
4/1/2018 8:17 AM (edited)
Happy Easter all.
4/1/2018 11:15 AM
Posted by bayridgeguy on 4/1/2018 9:53:00 AM (view original):
I always tank once I clinch. I am dumbfounded. And, not trying to hide from the topic, but why did nobody give sjh ****? He said the trades were cheating, yet he did two of them, so he cheated too, per his logic. Why then is his cheating allowed. Why is noone calling him out also??? Feels like noone us actually reading my explanation, and just quickly siding with the veteran.
You really don't get it do you? It wasn't about the trades, never was. It was about colluding with your friend and throwing games. You "always tank once you clinch", and there wouldn't be much of a problem with that if it wouldn't affect the outcome of who makes the playoffs and who doesn't. The fact that you did it throughout the season with your "Friend" is wrong. Why do you feel that it is alright to throw games at the end of the season once you clinch BECAUSE you already threw games during the season to get to that point? Your logic to throw games at the end of the season doesn't justify anything because you are doing it during the season.
4/1/2018 11:50 AM
Really? He keeps talking trades? I hope you don't think repeating the same unrelated words are going to change all these veterans to agree with your actions. Have you seen a single person agree with your resting with each other trick? Maybe that means it's wrong. This is a community and you should get the message. Move on. Have a holiday with family.
4/1/2018 1:35 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.