Issues in the new environment Topic

HBD - Stats/Awards > League Leaders

Click on a column and you'll see the sort is not correct.

I don't recall the last time I checked this. For all I know, it's been broken a long time.
3/28/2018 11:01 AM
This forum -

Submit Post button returns to Page 1 instead of staying on current or last page.
3/28/2018 11:02 AM
Posted by tufft on 3/28/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
This forum -

Submit Post button returns to Page 1 instead of staying on current or last page.
I don't think that's new. I think that's always been that way.
3/28/2018 11:06 AM
What is new is the Changing / adding and/or deleting posts in the Private Forums.
Not the original private forum set up
BUT, any ADD TOPICS after that.
The - I'm Not a ROBOT! thing a mi jiggy pops up.
You post something - do the ROBOT - Then you have to re post
because the first 1 or 2 Robots only give you access.
Then you post and do the Robot a 3rd time, in some cases.
Not a Fan of that, sent ticket, hoping for a swift response and correction.
3/28/2018 11:15 AM
HBD
Harold Reynolds world

Budgeting issues

I don't know if it's because I'm a new team or not, but the values are all messed up in terms of not being able to transfer the budget the appropriate amount.

Also, I think we were the first world to have a schedule run on the new server, and the timing doesn't seem the same. I think it's off a cycle. Budgeting ends PM2 not, AM, and Free agency starts AM not PM.
3/28/2018 11:20 AM
The snowflakes can’t help but whine about anything and everything. Thanks for all you do, seble
3/28/2018 11:30 AM
Posted by gratefuldawg on 3/28/2018 11:30:00 AM (view original):
The snowflakes can’t help but whine about anything and everything. Thanks for all you do, seble
This. But also, please do fix the hitters' advanced settings in SLB. :)
3/28/2018 11:37 AM
Pretty much the only thing I do on WIS anymore is mess with the SimMatchups. I just don't have the time to invest in anything else, but right now I'm a little worried about the SimMatchup. I like to re-sim college football and college basketball seasons. Right now I'm on Week 9 of the 2016 NCAA Football season (hoping the teams for the 2017 season get posted soon for NCAA FB and BB), and I just tried to sim a game using the NCAA FB SimMatchup. I got this error message:

Either the simulation engine is currently undergoing maintenance or there was a problem simulating this game.
Please check back or notify support >>. Thank you!

All the other SimMatchups seem to be working fine, so is this a sign that NCAA FB might be going bye bye? Or is there a legit issue? I have people waiting on me to move forward and get Week 9 simmed, but obviously I can't do that until I know what is going on. I submitted a ticket, just wondering if anybody had any thoughts. Thanks.
3/28/2018 11:48 AM
Posted by jfranco77 on 3/28/2018 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gratefuldawg on 3/28/2018 11:30:00 AM (view original):
This. But also, please do fix the hitters' advanced settings in SLB. :)
Yes, these aren't working. Pitching advanced settings are though...
3/28/2018 11:50 AM
In Hardball Dynasty, when you click on a player to make a transaction, before you execute the transaction, the player does not show up highlighted like they did previously.
3/28/2018 11:53 AM
HBD, lineup screen is not functional, managerial settings are not functional, box score links don't work. Tried Chrome and Edge, cleared all cache and browser settings. Also, this text box is about .5 inch tall and 1 inch wide. Thanks for any help.
3/28/2018 11:59 AM
I tried to sign up for a free season of Hoops Dynasty with the code that automatically appeared, but it says it is expired.
3/28/2018 12:35 PM
I'm actually heartened that so many people are going nuts on this thread over the site transfer. Shows that users still care. I'm excited that WIS is finally moving forward. Can't wait for NFL/NHL dynasty games. This site has survived because its game programs really are better than the competition, even in spite of the neglect we've had under Fox Sports.
3/28/2018 1:02 PM
Posted by retiredfart on 3/28/2018 11:15:00 AM (view original):
What is new is the Changing / adding and/or deleting posts in the Private Forums.
Not the original private forum set up
BUT, any ADD TOPICS after that.
The - I'm Not a ROBOT! thing a mi jiggy pops up.
You post something - do the ROBOT - Then you have to re post
because the first 1 or 2 Robots only give you access.
Then you post and do the Robot a 3rd time, in some cases.
Not a Fan of that, sent ticket, hoping for a swift response and correction.
Agree! I have encountered this prompt at least a dozen times since the site has been reactivated! (when I'm updating a draft board for the progressive league I commish)
3/28/2018 1:42 PM
Error Grid iron dynasty. If you click on coach name under coach resume it goes to a dead page.
3/28/2018 1:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...17 Next ▸
Issues in the new environment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.