Rule V Leg #63 Draft Thread Topic

I'm not an expert on using the Royals or anything, but personally I think Darrell Porter is pretty good.
4/18/2019 6:56 PM
What the **** do you know about the Royals?
4/18/2019 7:03 PM
Schwarze, I'll take the under.

Sin, I'm trying not to be the kid with his face pressed against the candy story waiting for it to open. But this is a bit ridiculous is there a contingency plan if we haven't had the keepers rectified by tomorrow morning?
4/18/2019 7:05 PM
Honestly if he's not checking sitemail or the thread he would just be holding everything up anyhow. Can we move on to the waitlist dude?
4/18/2019 7:50 PM
It's been said once or ten times before, for the record. " Rule V the slackest league in WIS."
4/18/2019 9:09 PM
Posted by captmurphy on 4/18/2019 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Schwarze, I'll take the under.

Sin, I'm trying not to be the kid with his face pressed against the candy story waiting for it to open. But this is a bit ridiculous is there a contingency plan if we haven't had the keepers rectified by tomorrow morning?
I’ll pick his fifth damn keeper for him if I don’t have it when I wake up tomorrow.
4/18/2019 9:54 PM
not really sure how a keeper list of 5 can have a mistake anyway?
4/18/2019 10:00 PM
Posted by good_beef on 4/18/2019 6:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by trenchfoot on 4/18/2019 4:16:00 PM (view original):
I regret to inform you that Darrell Porter will not be available. Don't think they have any other catchers.
BTW - Porter is NOT the Best catcher from the Royals, so you can HAVE Porter

And... Pumpkinmcp, Your an AHOLE - does that make you feel better, or do you want someone to say it & Really mean it, eh?
Hahahaha

Legitimately, though--if Pini is picking at the top of the draft, he is going to hold up literally every single round we do, including making every timed round hold to the half hour intervals. It's insanely inconsiderate.
4/18/2019 11:07 PM (edited)
Keepers are posted. Untimed draft through the weekend. It is Easter weekend, so I expect some people will be busy. Timed schedule Monday to finish up. Bonus points if you can guess which of pini's keepers I picked for him.
4/19/2019 5:56 AM
I certainly don't see Omar Moreno on that list...
4/19/2019 7:35 AM
My guess is Jason Kendall.
4/19/2019 8:11 AM
Posted by sinfonian11 on 4/19/2019 5:56:00 AM (view original):
Keepers are posted. Untimed draft through the weekend. It is Easter weekend, so I expect some people will be busy. Timed schedule Monday to finish up. Bonus points if you can guess which of pini's keepers I picked for him.
My guess is he you picked Jason Kendall - I wouldn't have picked him (why would pini) or tried to steal him! I'd want Omar Moreno over Jason Kendall any day!

What, nobody's going to b*tch about my keepers? What's wrong with that picture...
4/19/2019 8:26 AM (edited)
I figure the Twins going off the board in round 1 will speak for itself.
4/19/2019 8:25 AM
Posted by alleyviper on 4/19/2019 8:25:00 AM (view original):
I figure the Twins going off the board in round 1 will speak for itself.
Nope, I already have my pick ready to take, whenever, my turn comes up to pick? On what... Wednesday or Thursday?

BTW - I'm going on vacation on Wednesday, to Las Vegas, so don't be surprised if I become preoccupied - 5 days to make 3 picks, is that completely out of the question, or is that just a total Pipe Dream?
4/19/2019 8:42 AM (edited)
Is this just real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a draft slot
No escape from mediocrity
Open your sitemails
Look up to the thread and see
I've got Todd Helton, I need no sympathy
4/19/2019 9:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...29 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #63 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.