Dueling Dems Round V Topic

That flag stands for a nation that is FOUNDED upon the ability and right of anyone to disrespect and burn that flag if they so choose.

Truth is truth. And this is a VERY inconvenient one that is often forgotten by those who would dub themselves "patriots."

A real patriot would stand aside a flag-burner, hang a flag proud and argue the point without violence and insult and also argue for the burners right to do so. Because that is respect for what that flag stands for.

Actual PATRIOTS defend the CONSTITUTION. Not pick and choose which parts of it suit their lifestyle.

Truth is truth.
7/3/2019 3:57 PM (edited)
François-Marie Arouet would be proud, rsp.
7/3/2019 3:50 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/3/2019 3:50:00 PM (view original):
What’s Frankie’s voltage?

I here it’s in the aire.

Tee-Hee
7/3/2019 3:56 PM
i would not defend nike selling shoes with a flag that was in some way clearly protesting or demeaning the flag because they are a public company with shareholders but this is not even disrespectful unless one somehow chooses to see it that way...i think what nike did was cool.
nike should have stood their ground.
nike could legally print a confed flag and lose millions of customers or a flag with an x....and lose even more.....and lose shareholders or have a takeover
This is not a freedom of expression issue.
as said by gomiami this is spiteful people getting their way.
7/3/2019 3:57 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/3/2019 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/3/2019 3:50:00 PM (view original):
What’s Frankie’s voltage?

I here it’s in the aire.

Tee-Hee
lol, OK, that was clever!
7/3/2019 4:21 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/3/2019 3:58:00 PM (view original):
i would not defend nike selling shoes with a flag that was in some way clearly protesting or demeaning the flag because they are a public company with shareholders but this is not even disrespectful unless one somehow chooses to see it that way...i think what nike did was cool.
nike should have stood their ground.
nike could legally print a confed flag and lose millions of customers or a flag with an x....and lose even more.....and lose shareholders or have a takeover
This is not a freedom of expression issue.
as said by gomiami this is spiteful people getting their way.
Amen, brother.
7/3/2019 4:21 PM
Posted by chisox378 on 7/1/2019 11:49:00 AM (view original):
You can make your own rules about morality and have pleasure in this life, or you can following God's rules and live in happiness now and forever.

You can have a relationship with God as well as never before because you will have the Sacraments and God's grace to help you. We can't do it alone.

It seems like you already were a Baptized Catholic, so in reality you are still Catholic. Come home brother!

Can you prove to me that if I follow God's rules I will be happy now and forever? Who's God? Yours? Mine? Can you even prove to me that God exists?
I have no problem with anyone's religious beliefs, and I can't say whether your beliefs are true or not. Neither can you.
7/3/2019 6:05 PM
He's gonna tell you you're wrong. He's a Jesus Crispy when it comes to rational thought.
7/3/2019 6:25 PM
You better go to dueling Dems round #2,

You just got knocked out in round one.
7/3/2019 9:38 PM
AMBER WAVES OF GRAIN
7/3/2019 10:27 PM
ABOVE THE FRUITED PLAIN
7/4/2019 9:17 AM
7/4/2019 10:57 AM
FROM SEA TO MARCHING SEA
7/4/2019 12:46 PM
TRUMP NOOSE

jason amash has flipped the bird to trump and the GOP.
he leaves the T party.
will not endure any longer can - tank - rus and partisan leaders.
7/4/2019 12:49 PM
my final words of the day.
a good business idea.

make red hats that say NO COLLSION ! on front NO OBSTRUCTION ! on back.
and market them to trump supporters.
make some dough.

merry christmas and happy hannukah !
7/4/2019 1:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.