ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Every now and then you've posted something like you think admin has messed around with the good ol' "DL Bug."

As of today... what do you say? Has it been modified? Not worth trying anymore? Or is it still possible to turbocharge an injured player with it?

3/31/2016 1:37 PM
Something changed. I doubt it was intentional. But it used to work 100% of the time. Now it seems more like 90%. There are just some I can't figure out. I still utilize 20m in training to make my players bigger, faster, stronger but only 9 times out of 10.
3/31/2016 2:17 PM
You mean medical? Not training?

Also is there any logic behind thinking

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerRatings.aspx?pid=5817675

Could play leadoff?

Is the tradeoff for how much he is likely to clog up the base paths worth his very very high OBP?
3/31/2016 3:24 PM
I just had an interesting thought. Let's say you like one of my players I have on the trade block. I don't see any of your prospects that I like. You're picking 22nd in the draft this year. I say 'Sign my Type A free agent' and I'll give you my trade block guy for next to nothing.

Colusion or a shrewd move?
3/31/2016 3:40 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant.

I've used guys like that at leadoff. I like my leadoff to be on base. If he clogs them, so be it. Better than a fast guy who isn't on base.

Collusion. And I wouldn't agree anyway. Suppose someone else offers a stupid amount. In order to be an honorable colluder, you have to offer more.

3/31/2016 3:47 PM
Does John Kasich eat Snickers with a fork and knife?
3/31/2016 4:52 PM
He eats bananas with a fork and a knife. As does Obama.

RACIST!!!!!!
3/31/2016 7:42 PM
Just heard Kasich interviewed on a local radio station and he said "Everyone just needs to relax". Did he hire Aaron Rodgers as a campaign adviser?
4/1/2016 1:26 PM
He figures the fat Wisconsinites might confuse him for Rodgers and vote for him.
4/1/2016 1:55 PM
will fat Wisconsinites confuse anyone who is skinnier than they are for Aaron Rodgers?
4/1/2016 7:20 PM
They're usually too busy stuffing their fat faces with cheese and sausage to notice anyone but Aaron Rodgers.
4/2/2016 7:16 AM
Am I supposed to be shocked (SHOCKED!!!!) that rich people shelter their money offshore?
4/4/2016 10:37 AM
Obviously shocked.
4/4/2016 11:08 AM
Kaepernick won't take pay cut to join Super Bowl champions. Your take?
4/4/2016 3:53 PM
Oddly enough, a friend and I were discussing this yesterday. He said "He should take the pay cut. Denver has a great D and will contend with decent QB play." I said "On what ******* planet do you take a 6m paycut so the team can win. Unless you're Tom Brady and your wife makes more than Goodell anyway."

So, yeah, I agree with CK. Gimme my money this year and we'll see what happens next. And, hopefully, he called Elway "horseface" or something before he hung up.
4/4/2016 4:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...1000|1001|1002|1003|1004...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.