41-5 Home record at the break Topic

You should take a picture.. Those records will be deleted once the world has to merge again.. 
2/20/2015 12:30 PM
Posted by rmancil on 2/18/2015 7:18:00 AM (view original):
Funny Hoggett was in the Caray and found it to hard to win with his style and bailed leaving  a crippled team that another owner has turned around. Winning in a world full of world champs is pretty hard not everyone can do it. Sound's like you joined a league that is too competitive for you. Next time  take more time before joining a league to see who the owners are it may save you from getting in over your head.
This is inaccurate. ..I have been in caray twice...once I built the only team ever to take the division title away from gidoni which is the elite team in question. ..the second time I did not ruin a franchise...I took over a team that had finished last for years and screwed up almost all their draft picks and turned them into a ws contender in one season...the team fell apart when one of the best players the world ever saw wouldnt resign and I lost a tie breaker for a max contract for him in ufa.
2/20/2015 12:33 PM
Posted by stevehoggett on 2/20/2015 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Wow...didnt notice thos thread took off....this team just won thirty in a row...I have never seen anything like this before.
LOL.

"Gee, I had no idea everybody was talking about me.  BTW, have you noticed how awesome I am?"
2/20/2015 12:56 PM
3/19/2015 10:13 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2015 9:45:00 AM (view original):
It's a problem with merged worlds.   As someone noted, it's usually only the strong teams that survive.  However, not all worlds are created equal.   So, that constant 110 win team you brought over from World A turns into an expensive 78 win team.   And owners bail.    They replaced 14 owners in their first two seasons.   With a team at 80-20, you'll find more who are more than willing to find another world.  

hoggett would probably do the world a favor by throwing some games.
hoggett won 128 and the WS.   World rolled with 9 openings in SEASON 4.
4/2/2015 2:01 PM
Time to get a new merger thread up.
4/2/2015 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11
41-5 Home record at the break Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.