Rule V Leg #60 Draft Thread Topic

What's wrong with Thon .286 B/A, 34 SB & Tejada .313, B/B, 199 Hits?
6/28/2018 11:21 AM (edited)
Posted by good_beef on 6/28/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
What's wrong with Thon .286 B/A, 34 SB & Tejada .313, B/B, 199 Hits?
Neither has performed well in this league, or at the $120 million cap in general.
6/28/2018 1:23 PM
Need two more keepers.
6/28/2018 1:33 PM
sinfonian11

Last Phillies Keeper
please keep Antonio Bastardo

edit: Please disregard! Meant to sitemail!!!!
6/28/2018 1:43 PM
I like the way it's written. "Please keep Antonio Bastardo." Like sinfonian might reject your request.
6/28/2018 2:14 PM
No, he's asking sin to keep Antonio safe.
6/28/2018 3:01 PM
You can count on me. No one will harm Antonio Bastardo on my watch!
6/28/2018 3:22 PM
Quote "Everyone is entitled to pick they players they want, but this is the second needless shot at FF09's choices"

Quote "Agreed. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But no need to insult other owners in the process."

Look at page 1... "There is much good natured banter in the draft thread and the league chat" & that's all this was intended?

I did not take any "needless shot at FF09's"... There was NOT any Personal comments made against FF09's... I was just good natured banter, No insult at all? In my opinion - I just don't think his picks were as good at they should, or could have been? Munson was one of the BEST catchers of his era, Id gladly take him over most other catchers!

BUT there is NO Malice created or intended, I just dont like his picks...
6/28/2018 7:03 PM
who's Antonio Bastardo? His #'s dont look good in WIS...

I wont take him, I have another need, anyway
6/28/2018 7:14 PM
Go for it good_beef! I love having new blood in the league. Rattle the cages~
6/28/2018 7:32 PM
After the draft, all is fair game...I'm not a fan of dissing someone's picks during a draft...my 2 cents...

But feel free to get in my kitchen over my picks. I am already second guessing my strategy...
6/28/2018 8:13 PM (edited)
Posted by good_beef on 6/28/2018 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Quote "Everyone is entitled to pick they players they want, but this is the second needless shot at FF09's choices"

Quote "Agreed. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But no need to insult other owners in the process."

Look at page 1... "There is much good natured banter in the draft thread and the league chat" & that's all this was intended?

I did not take any "needless shot at FF09's"... There was NOT any Personal comments made against FF09's... I was just good natured banter, No insult at all? In my opinion - I just don't think his picks were as good at they should, or could have been? Munson was one of the BEST catchers of his era, Id gladly take him over most other catchers!

BUT there is NO Malice created or intended, I just dont like his picks...
Understood. One of the problems with the internet is you can't read tone in much of what is written. If we're sitting around having a few beers, it would be much easier to see where you're coming from. Also keep in mind that since you're new to the league, most of us don't know you or your style. Now I have a little better idea.
6/28/2018 9:03 PM
I wasnt offended. I look forward to kicking Orioles butt this season. ;)
6/28/2018 9:20 PM (edited)
I have all the keepers. Posting shortly.
6/28/2018 10:50 PM
The keepers are posted. But please DON'T make any picks until I get clarification from one owner about his choice. Thanks.

I'll drop another note here and send a sitemail when we're set to begin. The timed schedule will be on Monday, and we'll draft untimed until then.
6/28/2018 11:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...16 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #60 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.