BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

4/15/2023 11:33 AM
R.I.P. Charles Stanley. Founder of In Touch Ministries. Passed away at age 90. :-(
4/19/2023 12:44 AM
We like to watch him in the morning while I get ready for Church. I'm thankful for the technology we have today that has allowed us to see his past programs for the last few years. Same for Chuck Smith on the radio. God bless and reward him for his service to the Lord with gratitude for the blessed hope and promise that is our reunion with him and our Creator and all the Heavenly Host in Christs Church forever.
4/19/2023 4:50 AM
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
We like to watch him in the morning while I get ready for Church. I'm thankful for the technology we have today that has allowed us to see his past programs for the last few years. Same for Chuck Smith on the radio. God bless and reward him for his service to the Lord with gratitude for the blessed hope and promise that is our reunion with him and our Creator and all the Heavenly Host in Christs Church forever.
As a newb believer I read Stanley's daily devotionals and bible studies. He made it really easy and understandable. I do call Calvary church home, and was blessed to take a Cali road-trip with a fellowship group to attend Smith's 'mother-ship' in Costa Mesa, sitting front row. Do you know the Greg Laurie great glory story/joke lol ?!
4/19/2023 8:01 AM
I don't know the Laurie joke but I did go see JESUS REVOLUTION with a friend. Did you see it?

I listen to Sirius XM Family talk in my car and at work I have an FM app and listen all day long to mostly TRUTH FM and HOPE FM which I think is the one with mostly Calvary guys from all over. A few from Cali and Jersey, one from Hawaii and too many other places I can't remember. I sure am glad Calvary has such a huge outreach on the radio. Very entertaining and informational and makes the time fly by.

At home I watch a lot of Biblical apologetics on You Tube. Origins on Originstv.org is good as is Digging for The truth, Answers in Genesis and Apologetics Press. I also like a guy named John Barnett on Discover the Bible Ministries.
4/19/2023 5:07 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2023 5:07:00 PM (view original):
I don't know the Laurie joke but I did go see JESUS REVOLUTION with a friend. Did you see it?

I listen to Sirius XM Family talk in my car and at work I have an FM app and listen all day long to mostly TRUTH FM and HOPE FM which I think is the one with mostly Calvary guys from all over. A few from Cali and Jersey, one from Hawaii and too many other places I can't remember. I sure am glad Calvary has such a huge outreach on the radio. Very entertaining and informational and makes the time fly by.

At home I watch a lot of Biblical apologetics on You Tube. Origins on Originstv.org is good as is Digging for The truth, Answers in Genesis and Apologetics Press. I also like a guy named John Barnett on Discover the Bible Ministries.
Some of my favorites:
  • Vernon J Magee
  • Adrian Rogers
  • David Jeremiah
  • David Hocking
  • John Macarthur
  • Chris Gordon
All good

Spellcheck is a high school dropout
4/20/2023 12:53 AM
Posted by Mwett on 4/19/2023 8:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
As a newb believer I read Stanley's daily devotionals and bible studies. He made it really easy and understandable. I do call Calvary church home, and was blessed to take a Cali road-trip with a fellowship group to attend Smith's 'mother-ship' in Costa Mesa, sitting front row. Do you know the Greg Laurie great glory story/joke lol ?!
Tell the Greg Laurie joke
4/20/2023 12:56 AM
yeah
4/20/2023 1:41 AM
proud boys guilty

hang em

shoot em

nail em to a cross

justice
5/4/2023 7:08 PM
:Looks like some threads have disappeared
5/9/2023 11:43 PM
oath keepers guilty

hang em

shoot em

nail em to a cross

justice
5/25/2023 8:05 PM
i would like to talk about the hanging business

apparently it's a professional gaffe if the body separates from the head

because then you're in the beheading business

and no modern executioner wants to be accused of cruel or unusual or less than top-notch practice

and then if the body stays put but the legs kick for ten minutes

well that's bad too. another professional gaffe

a true pro would judge the rope right, the body right, and the neck right

to get it to snap just so

so that bein the case

why cannot modern executioners put a man to sleep for eternity with big pharma mortal peaceful eternal deep sleep anesthesiology

let the man choose if that's not how he wants it. it's a free country

he can take it by hook or by crook or by roman fusillade

but i bet anyone sane or not out to die with a splash

would take it by pharma
5/27/2023 12:33 PM
There is no rehabilitation possible without being aware of the execution.
5/27/2023 2:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Obsess much?
Doomsday Seers are all the same.

You've aligned yourself with David Koresh, The Unabomber, That Heaven's Gate bald-headed dude, Jim Jones, Tim McVie, Charley Manson, and Mini-Me.
Congrats!
BTW. That Bible you're reading...............you must have it upside down..............it's SUPPOSED to be Good News!
5/29/2023 11:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...108|109|110|111|112...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.