Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

And your posts are blathering bullshit from an ineffectual idiot old bitter canuck zealot.

You wouldn’t know TRUTH or REALITY if it crawled up your ignorant *** and made a nest in that vacuous empty hole inside your head.

Now STFU. You’re dismissed.

Idiot.
2/13/2022 1:52 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/13/2022 1:52:00 AM (view original):
And your posts are blathering bullshit from an ineffectual idiot old bitter canuck zealot.

You wouldn’t know TRUTH or REALITY if it crawled up your ignorant *** and made a nest in that vacuous empty hole inside your head.

Now STFU. You’re dismissed.

Idiot.
PERFECT. you make my case. Surprise us. Make an intelligent post.

OR you can go toke some more weed.
2/13/2022 1:54 AM
" Quote post by lostnfound74 on 2/13/2022 1:54:00 AM:
OR you can go toke some more weed. "

- - - - -

Classic Friday 5pm weekend kickoff :
I smoke two joints in the morning,
I smoke two joints at night,
I smoke two joints in the afternoon,
It makes me feel all right.
I smoke two joints in time of peace,
And two in time of war.
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more.
2/13/2022 6:10 AM
Where is Jeff Spiscoli ? What is this fascination with truancy ? What are you people, on dope ?!
2/13/2022 6:31 AM
Posted by Mwett on 2/13/2022 6:31:00 AM (view original):
Where is Jeff Spiscoli ? What is this fascination with truancy ? What are you people, on dope ?!
Worse. They are all Democrats

I take it that those are lyrics from a song.
2/13/2022 8:01 AM
Make an intelligent post.

That seems beyond many people here.
2/13/2022 11:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
An intelligent post and a post that does not resort to name calling are not always the same thing.
2/14/2022 1:17 PM
Mazars has effectively fired the Trump Organization, citing a non-waivable conflict, and determined that Trump's financial statements from 2011-20 should not be relied on, per a letter to Alan Garten filed in court today.
2/14/2022 4:42 PM
Excellent reporting on this breaking story and there is full coverage of the story at The Dino Report.
2/14/2022 5:39 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/15/2022 7:21:00 AM (view original):
I hope Trump runs for Pres again and I believe if he does, he will be ELECTED

BUT maybe you like the idea of your tax dollars going to Medicare for the Illegals. Maybe you like your freedoms being take from you. If so Vote left
SAVED (for evidentiary purposes) to demonstrate the complete and total delusion, thorough lack of ANY self awareness regarding internal bias this Poster possesses. And (of course) as a reminder to NOT post political CRAP and meddle into another COUNTRY's business and political affairs!!

Trump will NEVER be elected to ANY office again!! (Not even Dog Catcher!).
1st--- He won't run because he won't risk losing AGAIN!!!!
2nd---He'll be ineligible and MAY be in Prison (where HE Belongs!!!)

And 3rd. IF he does get elected again, this Country will erupt into chaos and internal civil war.
Not what ANY Canuck should want!

Fortunately, I think you're completely daft and are so wrong it isn't an issue.
BUT, IF I'm wrong................my time as an American LIVING within it's borders are finished!!
This (over 70 year old citizen at that time!) proud American and His family will become ex-Pats............somewhere!
2/15/2022 7:56 AM
trump is as despised by demos as hillary was by repus

which makes both unelectable

and since that abrupt afghanistan withdrawal, combined with his age, joe is too

both parties need new candidates

i will vote for whoever seems to offer the middle and working classes a better deal

soak the rich! and get the sh*tbird homeless off my streets!

2/15/2022 11:50 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 2/15/2022 7:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/15/2022 7:21:00 AM (view original):
I hope Trump runs for Pres again and I believe if he does, he will be ELECTED

BUT maybe you like the idea of your tax dollars going to Medicare for the Illegals. Maybe you like your freedoms being take from you. If so Vote left
SAVED (for evidentiary purposes) to demonstrate the complete and total delusion, thorough lack of ANY self awareness regarding internal bias this Poster possesses. And (of course) as a reminder to NOT post political CRAP and meddle into another COUNTRY's business and political affairs!!

Trump will NEVER be elected to ANY office again!! (Not even Dog Catcher!).
1st--- He won't run because he won't risk losing AGAIN!!!!
2nd---He'll be ineligible and MAY be in Prison (where HE Belongs!!!)

And 3rd. IF he does get elected again, this Country will erupt into chaos and internal civil war.
Not what ANY Canuck should want!

Fortunately, I think you're completely daft and are so wrong it isn't an issue.
BUT, IF I'm wrong................my time as an American LIVING within it's borders are finished!!
This (over 70 year old citizen at that time!) proud American and His family will become ex-Pats............somewhere!
Lol nice
2/15/2022 9:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...110|111|112|113|114...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.