LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Moore not conceding.
12/12/2017 11:37 PM
God told him not to as well as his 14 y.o. political consultant.
12/12/2017 11:40 PM
hey trump i guess there were 50,000 votes for doug from illegals and dead people.
12/12/2017 11:43 PM
doug gave a wonderful victory speech.....he specifically thanked the african american.....latino..... and....... jewish communities.........never heard that in an alabama senatorial victory speech.....thats for sure.
12/12/2017 11:57 PM
Yup, very inspiring.
12/13/2017 12:05 AM
i really was inspired......i think there is a growing young democratic party happening in alabama...the college towns......by 2020 new young voters will be guided by their older siblings and friends....something is happening and you dont know what it is , do you mr. moore ?
12/13/2017 12:35 AM
btw....i wasnt kidding about moore being interviewed by a 12 y.o girl yesterday..his only interview in 2 weeks....you cant make that stuff up.....
12/13/2017 12:37 AM
tg doug won but it was still too close to heap praise on alabama.......a total nutcase pedophile still came close to winning.
12/13/2017 10:20 AM
Don't thank God......... he/she didn't have a thing to do with it. Thank Charles Barkley. who left his comfortable Scottsdale home to go to Alabama and chide them into voting! Black voting was WAY up! Also, thank Jason Isbell and his band (the 400 unit) who supported Jones with a benefit concert and helped raise awareness with music lovers (including Country fans----- a primary base of the Alabama Republicans). It was definitely a "get out the vote" victory. It seems the more people who actually get off their *** and vote.. the better it is for Democrats candidates and thus worse for Repugnants........ which is why they are always trying to pass laws intent on suppressing low income and minority voters!

The repugnicans have abandoned the principles of Reagan (suspect as some of them were) in favor of a complete all-out pandor to the racists and the wealthy and the corporate money that supports them. They have completely discarded all but pretense when it comes to the middle class. They mouth platitudes to the ignorant middle class masses while robbing them of their future to reward their donors at the top with tax breaks our great grandchildren will somehow have to pay!! Greedy and treasonous to our future. THAT is the republican legacy....... and why I can no longer vote for them (with rare exceptions!)...... May the party disintegrate and take all the scum within it with them! The quicker the better!
12/13/2017 11:05 AM
what he said......
12/13/2017 11:18 AM
rock and roll hall of fame......dire straits...moody blues.....cars.....they just got in.
12/13/2017 11:19 AM
RIP Pat DiNizio, lead singer and songwriter for the Smithereens.
12/13/2017 12:06 PM
BIG BUMMER! Love the Smithereens! DiNizio rocked!
12/13/2017 12:23 PM
here's my 2008 list. I didn't find 2008 to ne=be much better than 2007. With that said, here's one I left off my 2007 list:

Street Symphony - The Subdues

2008 in no particular order:

The Airborne Toxic Event - The Airborne Toxic Event
Sleep Through the Static - Jack Johnson
Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
@#%&*! Smilers - Aimee Mann
Just Us Kids - James McMurtry
Same Old Man - John Hiatt
Still - BoDeans
Peace Queer - Todd Snider
12/13/2017 6:30 PM
interesting story to follow.
there is something that entered our solar system from outside the solar system...first time ever recorded...it is either an asteroid or an alien probe.
there is such seriousness about the possibility that it is a probe that there is a team of scientists following it led by Steven Hawkings..
an asteroid should be circular...this is cigar shaped.
it wobbles...does not have the movement of an asteroid.
it is either rock or metal.
they can determine if there is a signal being emitted.
it has the type of shape that scientists believe is optimal for interstellar flight.
it is gigantic....Hawkings believes it could be a mother ship.
12/13/2017 6:40 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...114|115|116|117|118...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.