Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

I like poker and am actually playing on poker stars...... just can't find home games on mobile.
2/8/2017 8:24 PM
So, are we having this poker tournament tonight? I'm in the clubroom but nothing seems to be happening? My first time on poker stars, so is there something else we need to do to join the game?

Never mind,, I figured it out and apparently I'm already out..
2/8/2017 8:53 PM (edited)
Thanks to those who participated in the poker tonight. Maybe we will try again next week or so. I got a couple of sitemails that people couldn't play tonight so next time I will give a bit more notice. The results are in-

4. csudak
3. osgonlz
2. grayfoxx
1. golfpro71

Clues will go out to osgonlz and grayfoxx

Next challenge will be posted later on tonight.
2/8/2017 9:35 PM
Challenge #4: Highest Bidder
There are 9 NBA games on Friday night. I will give each team $300 to spend to draft their team. Each team will consist of 5 players and it doesn’t matter which position they play. You could have a team of 5 centers or 5 guards or whatever mixture is chosen by your bids.
Team scoring consists as follows: 1 point for each point scored; 2 points for each assist; 2 points for each rebound.
You will make a “bid list” to send me. On this “bid list” you will bid on any player that you choose from any amount from $1 to $300 (probably not a good idea to put $300 on one player as you will only have a team of one). You may select as many players as you wish on your bid list that you send me. I will select the highest bid on your list. If two or more tribes have the same player on their list I will select the player from the tribe with the highest bid (in case of a tie, the player will be awarded to the team whose selection is up).
As winners of the last challenge the Hackers tribe will get the first selection followed by the Blitzers and then the Sluggers.
The tribe with the most points wins and will get an idol clue and the losing tribe will go to tribal council to vote out a player. The second place team will also go to tribal council and vote out a player as well. However this player that is voted out of the second place tribe will receive a bit of “redemption” and will be added as a new member of the winning tribe.
Tiebreakers-
  1. Which NBA team will score the least amount of points?
  2. How many points will Kevin Durant score?
  3. Order received
Deadline for entries is Friday 5pm EST.
2/9/2017 6:07 PM (edited)
IG - Mark Mcclusky
2/9/2017 12:01 AM
Idol: Taga Umaga
2/9/2017 12:07 AM

Idol guess: Vanderlei Cordeiro de Lima

2/9/2017 1:04 AM
Idol guess: Julio Jones
2/9/2017 2:11 AM
Idol guess: Andre Ward
2/9/2017 8:49 AM
IG: Wayne Barnes
2/9/2017 8:52 AM
Idol Guess - Miguel Induráin
2/9/2017 10:00 AM
If you are taking the highest bid on each player, what difference does the draft order make?
2/9/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by mumcoach on 2/8/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):
I like poker and am actually playing on poker stars...... just can't find home games on mobile.
+1
2/9/2017 12:05 PM
I think ties are broken based on the order the picks were submitted.
2/9/2017 1:47 PM
Wouldn't ties be broken by who is picking first? For example: Hackers put $50 on Lebron at #1 pick and Sluggers also have Lebron at #1 for $50 wouldn't the Hackers get even if the Sluggers got there picks in first
2/9/2017 4:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...42 Next ▸
Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.