LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by crazystengel on 12/22/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
You can debate whether it was good or bad judgement, but I don't see how anyone can argue that the FBI was helping Hillary. They made that public (reopening the email thing), but kept quiet about what they already knew about Trump's campaign interacting with Russia. Based on that, how can anyone suggest there was bias against Trump?
if one thinks that comey's decision on the hillary texting was not legally sound i can see why someone would believe there was bias...it is also possible that comey didnt want to hurt hillary but not because of any effort to hurt trump.
12/22/2017 4:23 PM
2010 list is complete...there may not have been a ton of great albums but i love my list of 12...
12/22/2017 5:24 PM (edited)
I think Comey made a bad decision. I don't think he likes either Hillary or Trump (although if you forced him to say who'd be less awful in the White House, he'd probably say Hillary). That said, he definitely did hurt Hillary with that announcement so close to election day. If there was an iota of truth to current Breitbart/Fox BS that the FBI was trying to prevent Trump from winning, there's no way that would have happened. Comey would have kept mum about Hillary at the very least, and maybe even said something publicly about Russia. That didn't happen, though.
12/22/2017 4:30 PM
i agree.
12/22/2017 5:13 PM
ready for 2011....... new rock music became basically irrelevant to me at this point.
12/22/2017 5:26 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/22/2017 3:00:00 PM (view original):
i never said you were not allowed...you offered not to and i agreed to your offer...i only erased your list because you jumped ahead on purpose........you were being spiteful.
no, spite never even entered my mind. I was bored with the political talk, so I posted something that interested me. That's all there was to it. Don't know any of you guys well enough to spite you.
12/22/2017 5:33 PM
except you did it 2 times in a row after being requested not to......saying you would do it if there was any more talk on politics........just want to leave the record straight.
12/23/2017 11:13 AM
MUSICAL DAYDREAMS

what if Elvis Presley could have been backed by any modern rock and roll band....singing any of his songs from his career in his black leather 1968 prime with their help and creativity and sound.
these would be cool to see and hear.

1. THE BEATLES
2. THE CLASH
3. CHEAP TRICK
4. THE HEARTBREAKERS
5. THE SEX PISTOLS
6. COUNT BASIE ORCHESTRA
7. THE ROLLING STONES
8. X
9. THE CRAMPS
10. THE DOORS

12/23/2017 12:46 PM (edited)
now that the mandate is gone premiums will spike even more without protections...the gop now owns healthcare......somehow they have to keep the preexisting conditions and kids living at home while at the same time shoring up the markets after the damage done while trying to destroy the aca.....they have the responsibility to now do all of that while reducing uninsured numbers and reducing premiums....it is all in their ballpark now.
this is one of the most important issues in america now...the gop won...what will they do.
12/23/2017 12:35 PM
Classiest, most presidential president ever (tied with Lincoln):

According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting, Mr. Trump then began reading aloud from the document, which his domestic policy adviser, Stephen Miller, had given him just before the meeting. The document listed how many immigrants had received visas to enter the United States in 2017.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

As the meeting continued, John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security, and Rex W. Tillerson, the secretary of state, tried to interject, explaining that many were short-term travelers making one-time visits. But as the president continued, Mr. Kelly and Mr. Miller turned their ire on Mr. Tillerson, blaming him for the influx of foreigners and prompting the secretary of state to throw up his arms in frustration. If he was so bad at his job, maybe he should stop issuing visas altogether, Mr. Tillerson fired back.

Tempers flared and Mr. Kelly asked that the room be cleared of staff members. But even after the door to the Oval Office was closed, aides could still hear the president berating his most senior advisers.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, denied on Saturday morning that Mr. Trump had made derogatory statements about immigrants during the meeting.

“General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims,” she said, referring to the current White House chief of staff, the national security adviser and the secretaries of state and homeland security. “It’s both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway.”

While the White House did not deny the overall description of the meeting, officials strenuously insisted that Mr. Trump never used the words “AIDS” or “huts” to describe people from any country. Several participants in the meeting told Times reporters that they did not recall the president using those words and did not think he had, but the two officials who described the comments found them so noteworthy that they related them to others at the time.

12/23/2017 12:50 PM
remember that old twilight zone episode where a racist is turned black.......i wish trump could be in such an episode.
12/23/2017 4:09 PM
I don't recall that one. Was that from the original series with Rod Serling, or one of the reboots? I remember the one where American soldier Dean Stockwell turned Japanese.
12/23/2017 4:22 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 12/22/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
You can debate whether it was good or bad judgement, but I don't see how anyone can argue that the FBI was helping Hillary. They made that public (reopening the email thing), but kept quiet about what they already knew about Trump's campaign interacting with Russia. Based on that, how can anyone suggest there was bias against Trump?
Hillary's Uranium One dealings, her Clinton Foundation and its pay for play, and email scrubbing all need to be examined by someone not donating to her campaign. She likely paid(with DNC funds she took control of) for the dossier, which has plenty of less than factual content, which in turn appears to be the evidence produced in a FISA court to allow eavesdropping on the Trump campaign. The Russia investigation may just prove the Democrats were the guilty party, not Trump. Manafort looks like he was a player, but well before his involvement in Trump's campaign.

It appears the Russia investigation may have been put in motion to derail Trump from the beginning. That it was the insurance policy they spoke of. To keep him out, or at least to be a major disruption if he did take office.
12/23/2017 5:34 PM (edited)
Mueller was given a wide berth for this investigation. Follow the money...there's plenty involved here.
12/23/2017 5:33 PM
WOW!

I'm gonna look into that.

If it's true, then we must hold all of them accountable to the law.
12/23/2017 6:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...123|124|125|126|127...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.