LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 12/23/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 12/22/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
You can debate whether it was good or bad judgement, but I don't see how anyone can argue that the FBI was helping Hillary. They made that public (reopening the email thing), but kept quiet about what they already knew about Trump's campaign interacting with Russia. Based on that, how can anyone suggest there was bias against Trump?
Hillary's Uranium One dealings, her Clinton Foundation and its pay for play, and email scrubbing all need to be examined by someone not donating to her campaign. She likely paid(with DNC funds she took control of) for the dossier, which has plenty of less than factual content, which in turn appears to be the evidence produced in a FISA court to allow eavesdropping on the Trump campaign. The Russia investigation may just prove the Democrats were the guilty party, not Trump. Manafort looks like he was a player, but well before his involvement in Trump's campaign.

It appears the Russia investigation may have been put in motion to derail Trump from the beginning. That it was the insurance policy they spoke of. To keep him out, or at least to be a major disruption if he did take office.
It appears the Russia investigation was put in motion because of the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. Unless you're suggesting that Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Page, Sessions, Don Jr., Kushner, etc., are all in on the conspiracy to derail Trump?

As for the Clintons, I'm sure they're crooked as hell. Let Mueller go after them. But at some point you're going to have to accept there's no path to impeaching Hillary.
12/23/2017 6:11 PM
I confess I don't understand the "zero sum" mentality of Trump vs. Hillary. The fact that Hillary may have done some shady/criminal deeds in no way absolves Trump of anything. You might as well defend Trump by saying, "What about O.J.? What about El Chapo? What about Bernie Madoff?" Well, what about them?
12/23/2017 6:15 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 12/23/2017 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 12/23/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 12/22/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
You can debate whether it was good or bad judgement, but I don't see how anyone can argue that the FBI was helping Hillary. They made that public (reopening the email thing), but kept quiet about what they already knew about Trump's campaign interacting with Russia. Based on that, how can anyone suggest there was bias against Trump?
Hillary's Uranium One dealings, her Clinton Foundation and its pay for play, and email scrubbing all need to be examined by someone not donating to her campaign. She likely paid(with DNC funds she took control of) for the dossier, which has plenty of less than factual content, which in turn appears to be the evidence produced in a FISA court to allow eavesdropping on the Trump campaign. The Russia investigation may just prove the Democrats were the guilty party, not Trump. Manafort looks like he was a player, but well before his involvement in Trump's campaign.

It appears the Russia investigation may have been put in motion to derail Trump from the beginning. That it was the insurance policy they spoke of. To keep him out, or at least to be a major disruption if he did take office.
It appears the Russia investigation was put in motion because of the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. Unless you're suggesting that Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Page, Sessions, Don Jr., Kushner, etc., are all in on the conspiracy to derail Trump?

As for the Clintons, I'm sure they're crooked as hell. Let Mueller go after them. But at some point you're going to have to accept there's no path to impeaching Hillary.
WHAT?

It appears the Russian investigation was put into motion by a bunch of politicized agents within the FBI and STATE and JUSTICE departments.

HANGOVERS from the failed OBAMA administration. GOVERNMENT paid employees with a political bent.

We here in the rest of America look upon it as TYRANNY.

AS FOR YOUR INVESTIGATION...It has been over a year and has blead from RUSSIA to COLLUSION to OBSTRUCTION to FINANCE.

THE PEOPLE OF THE United States OF AMERICA HAVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT WITH YOU.

WE'RE QUITE TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT ********.

I NOW SUBMIT A PERSONAL PLEA.

QUIT YOUR ********.

THANK YOU!

12/23/2017 6:31 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 12/23/2017 4:22:00 PM (view original):
I don't recall that one. Was that from the original series with Rod Serling, or one of the reboots? I remember the one where American soldier Dean Stockwell turned Japanese.
i think that was it.
12/23/2017 6:42 PM
doug......right now we have the preface and some of the early chapters of the book........mueller is not a nutcase......if he says no collusion i will buy it......there is a lot of smoke but already a lot of fired and indictments and pleas.......please...please.....be patient.
12/23/2017 6:46 PM
i wish some of you guys would join in on the music stuff...i would love to see your lists.
12/23/2017 6:48 PM
Flynn lied to Pence. His supposed felony may not have been one at all. He may have misspoke during his FBI inquisition. Which was documented, unlike Comey and Friends not bothering to write down Shrillary's deposition. Manafort did shady stuff, but not on Trump's watch. His escapades were up until 2015. Carter Page went to Russia once, is a nothing burger. Am still waiting to see anything related to Trump and anything resembling collusion.
12/23/2017 7:28 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/23/2017 6:11:00 PM (view original):
WOW!

I'm gonna look into that.

If it's true, then we must hold all of them accountable to the law.
A stocking stuffer for Dougie:

http://www.nysun.com/national/liberal-hysterics-on-trump-show-that-its-the-wish/90150/
12/23/2017 7:33 PM
If you think Jake Tapper is an unbiased journalist, you have a kool aid addiction. If you believe the Washington Post and the NY Times are shooting straight, you are mainlining. ..
12/23/2017 7:51 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 12/23/2017 6:48:00 PM (view original):
i wish some of you guys would join in on the music stuff...i would love to see your lists.
I haven't heard of 90% of the artists on the lists post-2000. I listen to very little radio anymore. At home i listen to Joe Walsh, Neil Young, Clapton, Bonnie Raitt. Obviously not for their politics either...

I don't have much to offer on modern music. If I hear something I like, I look for it online. But I couldn't tell you who won a single Grammy in the past 10 years...

Tonight I delve into the Black Crowes and some Wilburys...and I am entertained by the crazy Asian woman who is house cleaning...her Bissell is no match for my Pioneer gear...she has on headphones, likely listening to some crap she heard on The Voice...but it gets her dancing, so I digress...
12/23/2017 8:04 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 12/23/2017 11:13:00 AM (view original):
except you did it 2 times in a row after being requested not to......saying you would do it if there was any more talk on politics........just want to leave the record straight.
I don't think I said "any more" I think I said if I got bored by the politics talk. Whatever. Not worth arguing about.
12/23/2017 8:04 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/23/2017 4:09:00 PM (view original):
remember that old twilight zone episode where a racist is turned black.......i wish trump could be in such an episode.
and what? be turned into a caring human being?
12/23/2017 8:05 PM
When did Trump turn racist?

1970's
1980's
1990's
2ooo's
2010's

I'm only asking because I didn't even hear about it until he ran for President.
12/23/2017 8:11 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/23/2017 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 12/23/2017 4:09:00 PM (view original):
remember that old twilight zone episode where a racist is turned black.......i wish trump could be in such an episode.
and what? be turned into a caring human being?
Obama had a Marine get soaking wet holding an umbrella while he gave a briefing. Trump twice picked up a sentry's hat after it had been blown off. That tells me enough about both men. One has a heart. The other believes he is a deity...
12/23/2017 8:22 PM
Only 37 months left in Round 1...
12/23/2017 8:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...124|125|126|127|128...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.