THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/21/2022 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/21/2022 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/21/2022 1:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2022 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/18/2022 3:08:00 PM (view original):
There are some republicans and conservatives who hate Trump as much as me if not more.
Why are you not one of them?

And the scary fact for the Republican party is that those people have no where to go but to vote democrat because it is the only party that cherishes democracy and has the smarts and character to try and save it from heartens.

And that’s a fact Jack.
Question for you Jetson: Do you believe that your righteousness exceed that of Donald Trump?

Also, that question is for anyone and everyone. YES or NO will suffice
my answer would be a definite yes.
You have deceived yourself. but you did answer Yes or no
maybe you are the one who is deceiving yourself..ever think of that?
Who hasn't?
doesn't seem like you have....
WRONG..
6/23/2022 7:28 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/22/2022 3:52:00 PM (view original):
And Fox lost its bid to have the Dominion lawsuit for the whopping amount of 1.6 BILLION dollars tossed out. It will continue in Delaware which is Biden country .
Oh when the chickens come home to roost.
Over the next 15 months there is going to be an onslaught against the pathetic animals destroying the country. They always talk about let the market decide and so it will.
All you lefties can do is rag on about how bad a guy Trump is. He is not the problem.

Meanwhile, Rome is burning. Fuel is more than DOUBLE it's price of just 2 yrs ago, and your legal system is an epic fail.. (We aint much better off here, either)

The moral code of the Left half of the US (and Canada) and most of the right wing is akin to that of a baboon.. and you can NOT continue on that path without coming to total destruction. Read history. Start with Sodom and Gomorrah..

God hates sin and the US and Canada are wallowing in it, and are boasting of it, even .. News flash. MEN can't have babies, Men marrying men is insanity, and JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, and man really DID walk on the moon.. OH and for the BLM crowd, I bet you don't know that some blacks were slave owners too

False teachers have infiltrated your schools and destroyed the minds of the innocent.. and you younger folks are following after them.

. So sad. The country that once the greatest in all of History is being taken down by a gang of very wicked people, they themselves have deceived the US in the biggest hoaxes in history, and most of you have no clue what I am talking about

There are much bigger problems that are sinking the Ship aka the US of A. and I hate to see it happen.. but it looks like the wheels are in motion for the final countdown

the real question is this 'Is it too late for America?' Yes or no, and if NO, why then?? It seems the more the elitist governments try to do to fix things, the uglier it gets. Without God in the mix, you are DOOMED.. in the long haul

OK I 'push' that issue, but I believe it is the most critical one you face.
6/23/2022 7:44 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/23/2022 7:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/22/2022 3:52:00 PM (view original):
And Fox lost its bid to have the Dominion lawsuit for the whopping amount of 1.6 BILLION dollars tossed out. It will continue in Delaware which is Biden country .
Oh when the chickens come home to roost.
Over the next 15 months there is going to be an onslaught against the pathetic animals destroying the country. They always talk about let the market decide and so it will.
All you lefties can do is rag on about how bad a guy Trump is. He is not the problem.

Meanwhile, Rome is burning. Fuel is more than DOUBLE it's price of just 2 yrs ago, and your legal system is an epic fail.. (We aint much better off here, either)

The moral code of the Left half of the US (and Canada) and most of the right wing is akin to that of a baboon.. and you can NOT continue on that path without coming to total destruction. Read history. Start with Sodom and Gomorrah..

God hates sin and the US and Canada are wallowing in it, and are boasting of it, even .. News flash. MEN can't have babies, Men marrying men is insanity, and JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, and man really DID walk on the moon.. OH and for the BLM crowd, I bet you don't know that some blacks were slave owners too

False teachers have infiltrated your schools and destroyed the minds of the innocent.. and you younger folks are following after them.

. So sad. The country that once the greatest in all of History is being taken down by a gang of very wicked people, they themselves have deceived the US in the biggest hoaxes in history, and most of you have no clue what I am talking about

There are much bigger problems that are sinking the Ship aka the US of A. and I hate to see it happen.. but it looks like the wheels are in motion for the final countdown

the real question is this 'Is it too late for America?' Yes or no, and if NO, why then?? It seems the more the elitist governments try to do to fix things, the uglier it gets. Without God in the mix, you are DOOMED.. in the long haul

OK I 'push' that issue, but I believe it is the most critical one you face.
When I say nuckin futz I really mean it.
You are one very very scary character.
6/23/2022 12:03 PM
Today is hearing number 5.
It starts at 3:00 today.
Today’s hearing is about Trump’s effort to corrupt the Justice Department by replacing those who pushed back on his attempts to use the DOJ to get his fake elector scheme through and how mass resignation was going to be the result of what he tried to do.

Today - 3 Republican members of the Justice Deoartment.

Strange but true - the other day the Georgia speaker of the house Rusty Bowers - gave stirring emotional testimony about how he refused to violate the law when pushed by Guiliani and a Trump and he held back tears as he angrily recounted what happened and how he would not break his oath.

But the very next day he says he would vote for Trump again. Not even sit out. Despite asking and begging him to violate the law to criminally overturn the election he would vote for him again.

Our country is in grave peril.
6/23/2022 12:15 PM
Men marrying men is insanity

Exactly what about men marrying men is insanity other than the fact that you don't like it? How does it hurt you or anyone else? Is a Jew marrying a Christian insanity? Or a Muslim marrying an Buddhist?

6/23/2022 12:51 PM
How about a frog and a turtle............makes about as much sense to ask him that as it does any serious query?
What doeth a sheep know? Not much, sayeth the Lord.
6/23/2022 2:48 PM
so sayeth the lord.
In 2022 the only good republicans are the ex- republicans.
6/23/2022 2:53 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/23/2022 2:48:00 PM (view original):
How about a frog and a turtle............makes about as much sense to ask him that as it does any serious query?
What doeth a sheep know? Not much, sayeth the Lord.
a frog and a turtle?? that's sick!!!
6/23/2022 3:16 PM
For those who care about the news,
Jeffrey Clark’s house was searched this morning by the FBI.
The only 2 people being all on the same page inside the White House were Trump, Clark, Eastman and Meadows. The first 3 were joined at the hip in the plot to use the DOJ to announce that the DOJ found widespread fraud and voting machines needed to be seized and certification put off until more investigation could be done.

The search today means that Eastman and Clark and Trump are all under investigation by the real DOJ.
6/23/2022 6:59 PM
BTW the sentence for the felony of defrauding the United States in this case will be a 20 year sentence and there will be further sentencing for obstructing the certification of Congress.

I am sure that Trump will be in trial either right before or a little after 2024 elections.

The Republican nominee will be pressed to give an answer to whether he would pardon or commute any sentence that Trump gets.

Between keeping a Dem who would not pardon trump and guns and abortion there is a lot there to motivate dems voting and throw in future composition of the Supreme Court and all the future federal judge appointees.
6/23/2022 7:12 PM (edited)
And the Georgia indictment is coming soon.
Probably somewhere between July and mid October and it will be for more felony.
The feds might piggy back that one.

Also coming up is the dress with his semen on it defamation case and I am certain that he will face civil actions by the people doing their election work targeting them putting them in grave physical harm and ruining there reputation. That i can see being worth anywhere between 25 to 75 million.
There already is a civil case going forward for obstructing Congress and there will be many many lawsuits for wrongful death and injuries.

Maybe all of those cases will be joined and probably will.

We are about to see Trump’s name changed from Donald Trump to Defendant Trump and hopefully one day also Prisoner Trump.
6/23/2022 7:27 PM
For anyone saying it is political - correct - first they tried a political coup and when that failed they did a violent attempted coup.

Also Mo Brooks wants to testify with some conditions.
Moe is no friend of Trump but he won’t be allowed to testify live unless he does a deposition first.
6/23/2022 7:56 PM
There is no doubt in my view that Oswald was the assassin. I commend the book Case Closed.
It is meticulous and the timing and movements of Jack Ruby shooting Oswald is proven that Ruby did not premeditate it in terms of planning.
6/24/2022 10:40 AM
The Scotus ended federal recognition of abortion as a constitutional right. Now it is up to the states.

To the moderates who voted for Scump in 16 you can now see what happens when a Republican puts in a Supreme Court justice. Trump putin 3.

One can’t be sure but it is quite possible that this will bring out more democrat women to be voting at every level. That and gun issues.

Thomas in his decision alerts readers that Gay Marriage and access to abortion medication will also be litigated.
6/24/2022 10:49 AM
Many private companies will be providing financial help to women who have to cross states to get an abortion.
I can envision many companies leaving Abortion ban states.

26 states will have abortion ban laws by the time of the November elections.
6/24/2022 11:19 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...125|126|127|128|129...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.