BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

in republicanspeak divisive is defined as follows :
1. when a democrat does not agree with a republican that person is " devisive "
2 .when a democrat refuses to do what a republican tells him/her to do that person is " devisive ".
since the vast majority of republicans are white and anyone that supports the democratic party ie a democrat is considered de facto African American and thus all actions and statements of Obama the leader of the democrats are by definition devisive and create a divide.with democrats vs the white race .ie the republicans who are compelled by God to take the take their country back from people that are americans in name only....their manifest desiny.
I don't want to generalize to all republicans...my statements apply to about 80-85 %.
3/13/2016 12:13 AM (edited)
im so sick and tired of republicans demonizing Obama and trying to supplant science with religion in schools and demonizing science...we are living in an alice in wonderland country.....
3/13/2016 12:09 AM
Obama is one of the most honorable and decent and thoughtful and fair minded presidents in modern times...I don't know how anyone even sees his color..he has done everything possible to steer away from racial issues..his character and integrity is unmatched.
3/13/2016 12:12 AM
I apogize for my extreme comments but I think they apply to the vast majority of republicans and we have to get to the bottom of that.
3/13/2016 12:15 AM
Can't Stump Trump
3/13/2016 3:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I agree with crazystengel...he is a righteous republican....I agree with italyprof......I agree with drocks and I agree with WINN and I agree with myself.
3/13/2016 6:30 PM (edited)
I had hoped he would of been more progressive. Perhaps he would have put forward a more progressive agenda had he not been stonewalled by the republicans at every turn. Then again maybe not...we won't know. He did have a caved in economy to deal with so he had to be more conciliatory but even so he was demonized by the republican establishment. The fact that he is black ****** off a lot of people and those types tend to think anything that comes out of the mouth of a black person is by nature racist. We have a long way to go for sure...
3/13/2016 12:58 PM
What ****** me off, is that every late night talk show, and also SNL, is labeling Trump supporters as white supremacist nazis. I'm not voting for Trump but, it's annoying seeing every "trending" video on YouTube some segment of a talk show just like showing Trump supporters like that.
3/13/2016 1:22 PM
They largely are white supremacists, maybe not nazis but certainly white supremacists....as is most of the Republican Party. IMO.
3/13/2016 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.