BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by all3 on 3/6/2021 1:35:00 PM (view original):
The income of my wife and I has been unaffected by Covid, yet we've already received thousands of dollars, and now you want to give us thousands more?
Sure, count me in.
my wife has not worked for a year due to covid, so our income has been cut in more than half. I'll take whatever the government wants o send me. Although the last $600 stimulus check? I think we got $8.64 because it was based on our last tax return (2019) when she was working.
3/11/2021 1:11 PM
I think you illustated my point wylie - the "blanket" rules are NOT an efficient way of distributing the relief. Certainly don't want to spend tons of money on Administrating the distribution of funds, so I'm not sure what the "right" process is.
3/11/2021 2:42 PM
I wasn't saying you were wrong, all3. The way they distribute the stimulus may not be the best way to do it, but I don't have a better idea. Luckily, we've been pretty lucky, and even without my wife's salary, we've barely had to touch our savings for the last year. Of course, it will probably get to the point where will have to, if she doesn't get back to work soon.
3/11/2021 3:30 PM
For your family's sake, and many other family's sakes, I hope many people are back to work soon (even if that will make Biden look good ).
3/11/2021 3:39 PM
thanks! although I'm pretty sure my wife getting laid off had very little to do with Trump and when she finds a new job it will have very little too do with Biden.
3/11/2021 7:22 PM
70% of the Country think Biden is doing a "good" job fighting the pandemic. 30% of the Republicans surveyed felt that way!
3/11/2021 9:54 PM
I don't suppose there was a follow-up asking what he's done, or hasn't done, to warrant their response, was there?
That would be quite intetesting to hear.
3/11/2021 10:56 PM
Actually, I don't know that. I could speculate. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible. Rather than lying constantly, about anything and everything! Non-stop!
3/12/2021 8:07 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Actually, I don't know that. I could speculate. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible. Rather than lying constantly, about anything and everything! Non-stop!
. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible.

Not true. They elected Biden. The USA is unable to raise up an honest leader.. but you had one who imo was far more honest than pelosi, et al

Cheers
3/12/2021 8:34 AM
And you would be factually wrong on that point.

Hey LNF, was Trump's inauguration crowd larger than Obama's?
3/12/2021 8:39 AM
Posted by tangplay on 3/12/2021 8:39:00 AM (view original):
And you would be factually wrong on that point.

Hey LNF, was Trump's inauguration crowd larger than Obama's?
Dunno. Didn't count them. Means nothing.. I want to see the results after JB has been in over a year. right now, he is talking about spending 1.9 TRILLION dollars.. Nobody on the left cares where this money comes from

I want to see if the rate of unemployed is higher say in the fall. I hated it when the demos said. 'Well they should have made better choices' in response to the thousands of blue collar workers who are losing their incomes. That is real LOVE for his fellow man.. but you guys will never get this. You are unable to

US had elected a devil in disguise.. in fact quite a few.. your choice.

If the USA collapses, then the age of freedom is OVER, and that could happen quickly
3/12/2021 8:54 AM
Nice pivot. Trump's crowd was clearly smaller, and he lied about it.
3/12/2021 9:19 AM
Trump lied about everything and anything. Why do you care where the money comes from lostnfound? You don't even live in the USA.
What demos said " 'Well they should have made better choices' in response to the thousands of blue collar workers who are losing their incomes. ?" I never heard anyone say that.
3/12/2021 12:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Sorry bob, I'm not buying the whole "Biden is a truth machine." thing. I believe he's telling us exactly what the Dems/Libs want us to believe (just as any Rep. would be telling us what they want us to believe).
Just for argument's sake, other than tell us we all should have shots available by May 1, what exactly has Biden done to help/hurt with the Virus since taking office?
3/12/2021 1:24 PM
well, he wears a mask...and admits that the virus is serious, both things that Trump did not do. By no means is Biden a "truth machine", whatever that means. He's a politician. Politicians lie. That is part of the job description. But so far I have not seen any evidence that Biden lies even close to as often as Trump did and does.
3/12/2021 1:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.