BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

if there was a movie about the trump regime i would like to have todd browning direct......call it ONE OF US !!!
after the impeachment is the big revenge scene and trump ends up with little tiny baby hands and little tiny baby feet and feathers.
5/3/2017 2:50 PM (edited)
You worry me, Dino. ..
5/3/2017 7:48 PM
We all know making campaign promises and keeping them is not always easy. Trump is right to be critical of Repubs in Congress for not having their act together on repeal/replace. It will get done. Their seems to be progress. Trump is getting decent to good marks from some in the media. Even Doug Schoen, a former Bill Clinton supporter. This is not an easy sell. The Dems and media do not support anything he attempts. The recent govt funding bill is one that did get some support from the left.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/29/doug-schoen-what-democrats-wont-admit-about-trumps-first-100-days.html
5/3/2017 7:54 PM
A vote in the House tomorrow on the AHCA. ..they must think they have the votes to pass. What the Senate does with it is anyone's guess...
5/3/2017 8:14 PM
exactly...i think that is right....
5/3/2017 9:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
From my 'I told you' file. There's brand new articles on multiple news media sites regarding Trump and Russia. The investigators say they now have "concrete and corroborated" evidence of collusion during the election between Trump's people and Russia, including Russia agreeing to pay 1000 people to generate and leak false claims about Hilary. One of the investigators also said that based on the evidence they have (and they're not even finished) its "likely" that Trump will be impeached
5/4/2017 9:30 AM
Not just bc of Russia, but rather bc of the "totality" of things, including his personal business dealings with other countries.
5/4/2017 9:34 AM
It's utterly unethical for an investigator to be speculating on that. Demonstrates an abject lack of objectivity and he should be fired.
5/4/2017 12:02 PM
It seems that the investigators have a screw up their *** about his many business dealings with russian businessman who are known to have ties to criminality and money laundering, specifically the millions upon millions that these men have invested in Trump's businesses and properties, including paying double the amount that a property was worth (i.e., money laundering), and noting the fact that since the election, Trump has sold 11 condos to russian shell companies for $23 million dollars. They are even discussing forcing the IRS to send them Trump's tax returns to see if certain monies were disclosed. Looks like the genie is now out of the bottle for a certain Richy Rich (Donald Trump). I've said it long ago, that Trump was nothing but a loud mouthed, ego and power monger, and con artist who, if elected, would use the White House as a means to make him and his cronies richer. He couldn't care less about "the people", as long as he's profiting in some way.
5/4/2017 1:09 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 5/4/2017 2:26:00 AM (view original):
Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care
There are dipshits on both sides of the aisle. A few years back, Dem Senator Whitehouse suggested using RICO proceedings to jail people who opposed Obama's policies regarding climate change...just a bit outside of mainstream thinking, yes?
5/4/2017 3:29 PM
i was talking to my health insurance agent today..she happens to be a republican....she says the repeal is wrong...obamacare should just be fixed and the emphasis should be on controlling the insurance companies and drug companies........
5/4/2017 4:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...143|144|145|146|147...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.