House of cards coming down. Topic

Etc:

www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/08/administration-quietly-announces-relaxed-standards-for-obamacare-subsidies/

Oh, and hey dumbass Michelle, it's not the Govt's job.  It's the parents job and when they don't do their job, nothing the Govt does is going to matter.  The nanny state doesn't work:

eagnews.org/citing-hungry-frustrated-children-another-district-drops-first-ladys-lunch-menu/
7/9/2013 11:21 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
When you've lost Dick Durbin, you've lost middle America:

www.wlsam.com/common/page.php

7/9/2013 2:54 PM
"This series of retreats after three years of preparation makes it clear that the law's critics were correct. The ACA creates far too much complexity for government to handle, even a government that made this the crowning achievement of its administration. The Obama administration's serial admissions of incompetence on the rollout of its signature legislation not only calls into question the future of the health-insurance industry under the provisions of ObamaCare, but also the competency of the administration on tasks with lower priorities for the White House."

theweek.com/bullpen/column/246597/what-3-years-of-obamacare-incompetence-tells-us-about-the-white-house
7/10/2013 12:07 PM
Your Op-Eds sure are enlightening!  You do know that anybody can write a blog right?  Doesnt mean that they are right.  BTW I didnt read them, but I have read enough of your links Baker that I know they arent worth the electrons they are written on.
7/10/2013 12:39 PM
7/11/2013 2:47 PM
its been two months you been predicting this sh*t

when exactly is this house of cards going to fall

if you say next election, that is just weak, dude can't run again anyway

give me a date between now and then
7/11/2013 8:41 PM
It came down the day he was elected. We're all ******. You're on the same boat. You can't get out of this. You're screwed.
7/11/2013 9:13 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 7/11/2013 8:41:00 PM (view original):

Have you missed his ratings? His inability to get anyone in Congress or internationally to listen to him? He's already a lame duck.
7/11/2013 9:24 PM
In the meantime he ****** up Africa and the Middle East. He lost Afghanistan and he'll throw away Iraq. He sucks China **** and let's the Russians tell us what is. He bends over and spreads his *** for North Korea. Everybody in the world hates us. The only thing they hate more is Obama. We are beyond broke. No jobs. No Hope. Only change. Only food stamps and welfare and debt and misery. This is a nightmare. Holder. IRS. EPA. Fraud waste filth murder corruption lies. A community organizer leading from behind. The death of a nation. Welcome to the third world. You earned it.
7/11/2013 9:40 PM
I have a suggestion. GET THE **** OUT!
7/11/2013 9:55 PM
I have a suggestion. Put a sign on your back that says PARK IN REAR!
7/12/2013 3:41 PM
Sorry, I am not gay like you. I like women. 
7/12/2013 8:28 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 7/11/2013 9:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 7/11/2013 8:41:00 PM (view original):

Have you missed his ratings? His inability to get anyone in Congress or internationally to listen to him? He's already a lame duck.
thats not my question

when will this house of cards fall?
7/13/2013 9:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17|18 Next ▸
House of cards coming down. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.