The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

A change is gonna come.................??

OR, is it already here...............
9/28/2021 8:43 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):

Oh yes it is already here.
what can be done is to prevent more change
but there is already change.
This is the true Tik Tock situation.
9/28/2021 9:08 AM
"“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
This is going to be a laser tattoo, imo and then:in Rev ch 16 we see that those with the mark develop what looks to me like skin cancer.. but whatever, everyone of the them breaks out in sores. I don't see any vaccine for it, either
As for us who believe, 'they' will never force us to take this..even if it might cost us our heads. Some in here would call this a good thing"

This is what I get for looking at one of his posts...

Ignorant Zealot Garbage.

I'm glad your "opinion" is that the entire free world will be forced to get a "laser tattoo" and that when they do they'll develop "what looks to me like skin cancer" and that "everyone breaks out in sores" but you "don't see a vaccine for it". I guess YOU would call that a "good thing" for the majority of civilized society that doesn't believe what you believe.

Irony.......it's so damned ironic.
12/1/2021 11:06 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/28/2021 3:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/27/2021 8:38:00 PM (view original):
I read recently where some folks were complaining about doctors who refused to treat patients who have not been vaccinated. The basic premise being that it is their choice to not get the vaccine and they should not be punished for that. Okay, so why do they get to choose whether or not to have the vaccine, but the doctors do not get to choose who they want to treat? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Doctors should not be cherry picking their patients. What if someone has a heart condition, and no doctors would treat him because.... he never got the vaccine. and the vaccine doesn't even work.. cases are up. It can also cause clotting, and this is the least thing someone with heart disease needs.

The Pharmaceutical companies are running a worldwide scam.. and I can hardly wait until a REAL pandemic hits us. Gonna be fun city
so, the patient has the freedom to choose whether they get the vaccine or not, but the doctor does not have the right to choose what patients they treat?? If the people who choose not to get the vaccine are going to use freedom of choice as their reasoning, then they shouldn't complain when the doctors use that same freedom if choice.
9/28/2021 12:14 PM
Biden’s vaccine mandate rules are working.
A North Carolina hospital system has 35,000
employees and now 99% are vaccinated.
Recently 200 got terminated for love of Covid.

This mandate is gradually bringing about huge numbers of vaccinations and maybe start to stem the tide.

A lot of people are still cautious and wearing masks gor worry of getting a variant but the fact is that the overwhelming percentage of people now dying are the unvaccinated. And the truth is that they really are killing each other.
9/28/2021 12:20 PM
Deaths in the United States is now 1/ 478.

It is reminding me of Shirley Jackson and The Lottery.
9/28/2021 12:32 PM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 9/28/2021 11:09:00 AM (view original):
"“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
This is going to be a laser tattoo, imo and then:in Rev ch 16 we see that those with the mark develop what looks to me like skin cancer.. but whatever, everyone of the them breaks out in sores. I don't see any vaccine for it, either
As for us who believe, 'they' will never force us to take this..even if it might cost us our heads. Some in here would call this a good thing"

This is what I get for looking at one of his posts...

Ignorant Zealot Bullshit.

I'm glad your "opinion" is that the entire free world will be forced to get a "laser tattoo" and that when they do they'll develop "what looks to me like skin cancer" and that "everyone breaks out in sores" but you "don't see a vaccine for it". I guess YOU would call that a "good thing" for the majority of civilized society that doesn't believe what you believe.

Irony.......it's so damned ironic.
The Bible says this will happen. and it is never wrong. Anyhow, your upper case bolded suggests to me that you are socially handicapped..Give it a read and some thought. I get it, you are still a kid, but you need not act like one

Just give it a rest. if you disagree with a post, fine. You take this way too serious.. and if you want to name call and play that game, I really don't care that much.. but you look childish when doing so

Cheers
9/29/2021 12:22 AM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/28/2021 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Biden’s vaccine mandate rules are working.
A North Carolina hospital system has 35,000
employees and now 99% are vaccinated.
Recently 200 got terminated for love of Covid.

This mandate is gradually bringing about huge numbers of vaccinations and maybe start to stem the tide.

A lot of people are still cautious and wearing masks gor worry of getting a variant but the fact is that the overwhelming percentage of people now dying are the unvaccinated. And the truth is that they really are killing each other.
Working on making a new thread. We can keep poli sci and covid out of it

I won't vaxx.. and not everyone needs it. anyhow, this is contentious.. so it's a wrap
9/29/2021 12:25 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):

Both
9/29/2021 12:27 AM
We have become obsessed with Covid 19.
9/29/2021 2:43 PM
Corey Lewindowski is in trouble again.
He was at a soirée for Republican donors and spent all night corroborated by several witnesses touching the beautiful behind and legs of the wife of a major donor. A tummy rub was not observed.
The first name of the lucky lady is Trashella. That is really her name. Trashella.
In defense of Corey she isn’t bad looking at all.
9/30/2021 10:29 AM
Jetson = Dino
9/30/2021 1:47 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/30/2021 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
Astro = Flintstone
9/30/2021 5:21 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/30/2021 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/30/2021 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
Astro = Flintstone
Poor baby do you have a crush on me?
9/30/2021 5:38 PM
Man charged in Fanone assault at Capitol to remain in jail after emotional hearing

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/01/politics/sibick-capitol-riot-fanone/index.html

10/4/2021 10:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.