GOOD HOCKEY V5 Topic

Your team has been put in "deletion mode". You will have full access to your team until it is deleted on July 18, 7:00 PM.
After this date your team will be permanently deleted. You may cancel "deletion mode" any time before then.

I owe it to you guys for sticking with me.  The fewer teams I have, the more I'll do with them.  The Sea Wasps are going bye-bye.  Currently in League #64 Tier Level 3

If any of you with public teams want anyone off that roster, I'll agree to any and all trades.  *Just be sure to do so quickly, like in the next 36 hours.  Won't be on much after that.
7/12/2011 8:53 PM
Preddy now 45 minutes into what should be a long, productive career...

And still hasn't seen a shot. He could play this one without a mask.
7/12/2011 8:56 PM
Posted by pttsbrghkid on 7/12/2011 8:55:00 PM (view original):
Your team has been put in "deletion mode". You will have full access to your team until it is deleted on July 18, 7:00 PM.
After this date your team will be permanently deleted. You may cancel "deletion mode" any time before then.

I owe it to you guys for sticking with me.  The fewer teams I have, the more I'll do with them.  The Sea Wasps are going bye-bye.  Currently in League #64 Tier Level 3

If any of you with public teams want anyone off that roster, I'll agree to any and all trades.  *Just be sure to do so quickly, like in the next 36 hours.  Won't be on much after that.
LOL... I need your money. I think everyone else with a public team does too.
7/12/2011 8:58 PM
He'll be a good one. If Kleppe and Voronin weren't so young, he would have had a future.
in a Bluez jersey, that is.
can't help ya there.  currently have 2 mil, but am paying off 2 loans.  I was doing really well for a while.  But dropped back down to tier 3, and now am in 17th place there.  had to let so much talent walk when i was in the red.........i have some decent players, just not enough of them any more to compete.
7/12/2011 9:00 PM
be looking for a love letter from the Scots anyhow. I have a 73 overall d-man that's worthless in tier 3 and has an awful contract. If you're willing to play landfill.
7/12/2011 9:02 PM
I will approve anything the scots can get ratio approval for.
7/12/2011 9:03 PM
Posted by speedfreak on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM (view original):
He'll be a good one. If Kleppe and Voronin weren't so young, he would have had a future.
Prediction: Preddy = Voronin by playoff time.
7/12/2011 9:03 PM
man, Terr, Jongebloed and Halleck are just slaughtering anyone who goes toward Preddy with the puck on their stick. There will be no rookie hazing tonight. At least not by the opponent.
7/12/2011 9:05 PM
YAY! 1st save at 54:06. Held a one-star wrist shot stick low for a faceoff.
7/12/2011 9:06 PM

My favorite player in all my combined leagues/seasons:

Type:   Player
Name:   Elisha Kielbasa  
Nationality:   Canada
Birth Place:

Tara, Ontario

Team:The team currently signed to.   The Sea WaspsView team information for The Sea Wasps.

League:   64
Salary:The amount the player is getting paid per season.   $12,449,853
Years in the GHL:The number of years in the GHL (free agent or on team).   12 years
Contract start:The season the contract was signed.   Season 15
Contract end:The season the contract expires.

season 27

Hand:Shooting hand.   Right
Height:   6'0"
Weight:   197 lbs
Number:Number assigned if on team, or preferred number if Free Agent.

Health:How tired the player is.   100
Morale:How happy the player is.

Speed:Skating speed on ice.    107
Strength:Strength of player.    91
Shot Power:Power of players slap shot or wrist shots.    125
Shot Accuracy:Accuracy of shooting.    125
Passing:How good the player is at passing.    112
Offense:Skill in the offensive zone.    125
Defense:Skill in the defensive zone.    76
Face off:Skill at doing the face off.    103
Attitude:Lower is a bad attitude. If higher then the player is easier to manage.    95
Stamina:Physical or moral strength to resist or withstand illness and fatigue.    101
Experience:A highly experienced player is highly strategic, patient, and doesn't phase under pressure.

Very High

Potential:Potential to improve skills.

OverallA value based on all skills.

His stats haven't been great recently, but man I've had him forever.  His injury history has a listing for March of 2009.
7/12/2011 9:08 PM
Posted by briandnlo4 on 7/12/2011 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by speedfreak on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Prediction: Preddy = Voronin by playoff time.

Yeah, but he'll level off after a couple seasons of heavy training. His potential will be down to around 55-60 once he reaches where Voronin is at. Also, it looks like I'm going to hang on to Argenti. Awesome start, pitching a shutout with Zero turnovers out of the crease against the nasty Blades squad. Chased the Blades goalie..ha!

7/12/2011 9:10 PM
I remember him from that year we were in the same tier 4 league. We won that back-to-back.
7/12/2011 9:10 PM
Posted by speedfreak on 7/12/2011 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Probert. Throw me a bone. I need a little rebuilding help in the goon league. Can you send me Flusche for cash after the season? Perdy please?
let me take a look
7/12/2011 9:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...155|156|157|158|159...259 Next ▸
GOOD HOCKEY V5 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.