Hookem's Bowl Chall. 9 - Winner Announced Topic

One more game for all the marbles tonight! GL holdaway.

NC game truly seems like a tossup, it's gonna be fun to watch, hope everyone gets to see it.
1/7/2019 5:11 PM
not a toss up to me

all alabama all day night long

1/7/2019 5:47 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 1/7/2019 5:47:00 PM (view original):
not a toss up to me

all alabama all day night long

Halftime: Clemson 31, Alabama 16.

It's not over, but Tua isn't looking great.
1/7/2019 10:00 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/7/2019 5:11:00 PM (view original):

NC game truly seems like a tossup, it's gonna be fun to watch, hope everyone gets to see it.
Same to u kc!

I hope you took Alabama.....I have Clemson.

ACC....ACC....ACC....ACC...

Damn VT losing killed me...lol
1/7/2019 10:39 PM
Posted by holdaway on 1/7/2019 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/7/2019 5:11:00 PM (view original):

Same to u kc!

I hope you took Alabama.....I have Clemson.

ACC....ACC....ACC....ACC...

Damn VT losing killed me...lol
I have Alabama... I'm in deep trouble!

Tide don't look like they deserve to be on the same field as Clemson. Great call by you holdaway, you deserve to win!
1/7/2019 10:49 PM
big time
1/7/2019 10:55 PM
Congratulations to the champ, HOLDAWAY!!!
1/7/2019 11:55 PM
Well what a game!!... Well not really. Very surprised as I'm sure most of you were with the final. So I did some thinking on this. The tiebreakers are as follows.

-TB 1 - whoever correctly picks both/the most playoff semifinal games' winners
-TB 2 - whoever correctly picks the NC of the playoff correctly
-TB 3 - whoever submitted their NC of the playoff winner sooner

Now with how I was keeping track of the semi-final predictions I will admit I cant remember that part. So we move to TB 2. The record for the top 2 was even, 26-15. HOLDAWAY picked CLEMSON and KCSUNDEVIL picked ALABAMA. So by the way the tiebreakers work HOLDAWAY IS the 7th annual HOOKEM'S BOWL CHALLENGE WINNER!

I will send your gift certificate soon! KC, I've never had to go to the tiebreakers before and just for that I will still send a small consolation prize your way!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated this season. I look forward to the bowl season again next season!
1/7/2019 11:55 PM
great job holdaway

smartypants
1/7/2019 11:58 PM
Thanks hookem, both for running this contest and for sending me a silver medal! Truly generous of you.

I'll put it toward a season in Wilkinson next time signups roll around! See you guys there soon.
1/8/2019 12:05 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/8/2019 12:05:00 AM (view original):
Thanks hookem, both for running this contest and for sending me a silver medal! Truly generous of you.

I'll put it toward a season in Wilkinson next time signups roll around! See you guys there soon.
1/8/2019 11:57 AM
Wow! That was really a great bowl mania. I am shocked, but mostly lucky. I want to thank my parents for whom I would not be here......

lol.....
1/8/2019 6:45 PM
Heheheheheh
1/8/2019 9:26 PM
Heheheheheh
1/8/2019 9:26 PM
So it appears some matchups have been announced so I will work on getting these up. I will do my best and we will see how things go with this strange season. To reiterate here is how the Bowl Challenge works. Good Luck!

-Winner gets a $13.00 WIS Gift Certificate
-All bowls will be put up right away and taken down the day/night before each bowl's respective day

RULES:
-Must predict ALL bowls to qualify
-Can only use one name (no alias) if discovered you will be disqualified on all accounts

-TB 1 - whoever correctly picks both/the most playoff semifinal games' winners
-TB 2 - whoever correctly picks the NC of the playoff correctly
-TB 3 - whoever submitted their NC of the playoff winner sooner

Once each bowl's participants have been released I will begin posting the polls within a couple of days. To submit your winner for the final tiebreaker please sitemail me your pick. If the finalists miss the playoff prediction for the first tiebreaker they will still submit a pick for the playoff champion.
12/19/2020 9:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...23 Next ▸
Hookem's Bowl Chall. 9 - Winner Announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.