ODL XLV Draft (done) Topic

Posted by thisredbox on 11/30/2013 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jcred5 on 11/30/2013 9:01:00 PM (view original):
Gonna post my Donyell Marshall pick without reading back through these posts.... apologize for the wait.  I got the on deck email last night and checked again in the morning.  Have been driving home from CT for several hours.
I guess it was a pipedream that he would fall to me. Oh, well. :-)
No chance you were getting him...I had assumed he was never going to be available for me and was content with building around Boozer going forward, but I was shocked he kept falling, and falling. Then we waited for an entire day so I got my hopes up. Just ONE more pick. But I had a feeling jcred wouldn't let him pass..but no way I was letting him fall past my slot.  So I guess it was a pipedream for me too :)
12/1/2013 10:34 AM (edited)
Posted by jkaye24 on 12/1/2013 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by thisredbox on 11/30/2013 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jcred5 on 11/30/2013 9:01:00 PM (view original):
Gonna post my Donyell Marshall pick without reading back through these posts.... apologize for the wait.  I got the on deck email last night and checked again in the morning.  Have been driving home from CT for several hours.
I guess it was a pipedream that he would fall to me. Oh, well. :-)
No chance you were getting him...I had ruled him out and was content with Boozer or (player X)...but no way I was letting him fall past my slot.  But I guess it was a pipedream for me too :)
Great minds think alike! :)
12/1/2013 10:34 AM
I have my pick ready - as long as someone doesn't take him/her before I get to select. I don't know who my backup pick is. EEP!
12/1/2013 10:57 AM
Arvydas Sabonis
12/1/2013 11:39 AM
Your not wrong Walter(s).....
12/1/2013 12:37 PM
Round 3
49) iccoachb - Gary Payton    
50) jhsukow - Horace Grant
51) steelers821 - Steve Nash  
52) cmcafeeky - Mel Daniels
53) eleibowitz - Deron Williams
54) mikee1 - Kevin Love
55) smokey57 - George Gervin   
56) malone9975 - Paul Pierce
57) theyard2 - Robert Parish
58) ashamael - Shawn Kemp    
59) dh555 - Larry Nance     
60) banditone - Jerry West
61) jcred5 - Donyell Marshall
62) jkaye24 - Carlos Boozer       
63) tarheel1991 - Tracy McGrady
64) ncmusician - Serge Ibaka
65) amerk1180 - Fat Lever     (pg1 updated)
66) xxevilivexx - Elton Brand
67) benhoidal - Arvydas Sabonis
68) carbonjones - Bobby Jones
69) thisredbox - Gerald Wallace
70) natenoy - Amare StoudamIre
71) felonius - Marques Johnson
72) scudmissle - Patrick Ewing / Swen Nater

12/1/2013 6:15 PM (edited)
Next year, everyone should have to provide a mandatory screencap of their account showing they have sms forwarded to their email.

I don't care if it takes someone a while to make a pick...just come on here and at least acknowledge that you know it's your turn.
12/1/2013 1:21 PM (edited)
Bobby Jones
12/1/2013 2:33 PM
According to http://geraldwallacefacts.blogspot.com/:

Gerald Wallace doesn't jump. When he dunks, the arena lowers itself until the rim is at his eye level.

If you play the 1976 Earth, Wind & Fire song Shining Star backwards, it says “Gerald Wallace IS an All- Star.” Gerald Wallace wasn’t even born until 1982!

A young Gerald Wallace was immortalized by the Nickelodeon cartoon "Hey Arnold!". Arnold’s head is shaped like a football because Wallace dunked on him.

Gerald Wallace would have also started at cornerback for the Alabama football team during his freshman season were it not for his refusal to wear pads.

Gerald Wallace’s first dunk ended the Cold War. He was 7 years old.

Scientists tried to find evidence of water by launching Gerald Wallace at the moon.

Gerald Wallace’s jersey is the most durable in the NBA. It's stretch-proof, rip-proof, fire-proof, and, most importantly, Gerald Wallace-proof.

Gerald Wallace. Same round as last year. Let's see if we can remake the magic.
12/1/2013 2:57 PM
'mails sent.
12/1/2013 2:59 PM
Nice. Nate/felon should be fast and then scud always pops in typically. Let's run fast!
12/1/2013 3:01 PM
Here
12/1/2013 3:06 PM
I'm here but I sent a trade offer to tar via sm and in the commentary forum. While the trade would not involve this current pick, whether or not I make the trade will determine what player I take. Let's give tar until the 1pm NFL games are over, if he hasn't responded by then (or as soon as he either makes a deal with me or not) I'll post my selection. At this point after waiting six or seven days to make another pick I'm sure an extra hour won't kill anyone.
12/1/2013 3:11 PM
Ok, trade or no trade I can make this guy work with either Big Ben and Lucas or a lessor version of Gilmore if I make a trade with tar, However, if felon and scud turn this around quickly I'm going to wait until later tonight to make another selection, because my 4th round pick would be very different depending on who I have.

Also, both felon and scud are set up very nicely to utilize this guy, and we can't be having that now can we? So, give me STAT. Sending sm now
12/1/2013 3:29 PM
We can wait so long as you post the rest of the Evals before your pick.  Just kidding...take your time, technically you owe the draft nothing until Monday morning.  Be interesting to see if there are a lot of skips or if people materialize.
12/1/2013 3:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...35 Next ▸
ODL XLV Draft (done) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.