Curt Schilling HOF Topic

Soooo, you're saying Schilling is a hall of famer????
11/29/2017 3:21 PM
Who?
11/29/2017 3:22 PM
11/29/2017 3:29 PM
I'm an hour late to the "snowflake" discussion, but wanted to chime in...

Snowflake is used primarily for the entitled millennials who think they're special and unique (hence "snowflake"), but are delicate and sensitive (aka, whiny *******) when their specialness and uniqueness isn't acknowledged or celebrated and/or when their beliefs are challenged. They're the ones who think that it's unfair that they have to work for a year before getting a promotion or a massive raise. It has little to do with politics, and more to do with a misguided view of their own level of importance (and by extension, the impact of their voice) in the world.

11/29/2017 3:33 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 11/29/2017 3:33:00 PM (view original):
I'm an hour late to the "snowflake" discussion, but wanted to chime in...

Snowflake is used primarily for the entitled millennials who think they're special and unique (hence "snowflake"), but are delicate and sensitive (aka, whiny *******) when their specialness and uniqueness isn't acknowledged or celebrated and/or when their beliefs are challenged. They're the ones who think that it's unfair that they have to work for a year before getting a promotion or a massive raise. It has little to do with politics, and more to do with a misguided view of their own level of importance (and by extension, the impact of their voice) in the world.

Don’t forget they usually think that college should be free!
11/29/2017 3:46 PM
I am sending my kids to the University of Texas!! LOL
11/29/2017 3:54 PM
BL and I agree on one thing. jtpops is an idiot. We both blocked him. It seems that you, cccp, are the only person who hasn't. And you say you've been here 20 years? A little slow on the uptake?
11/29/2017 3:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/29/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
BL and I agree on one thing. jtpops is an idiot. We both blocked him. It seems that you, cccp, are the only person who hasn't. And you say you've been here 20 years? A little slow on the uptake?
I haven't blocked anyone. I find that simply paging down enables me to skip non-entertaining posts.
11/29/2017 4:04 PM
https://youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI

Textbook snowflake. Learn a few buzzwords, then be like “Ya I got this” and completely embarrass yourself.

Sorry I’m a FOX deplorable.

edit: have college students always been as dumb as my generation? I mean ****, someone at UH legit made a speech on why Bernie Sanders should be president
11/29/2017 4:10 PM (edited)
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/29/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
https://youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI

Textbook snowflake. Learn a few buzzwords, then be like “Ya I got this” and completely embarrass yourself.

Sorry I’m a FOX deplorable.

edit: have college students always been as dumb as my generation? I mean ****, someone at UH legit made a speech on why Bernie Sanders should be president
Trump is president, rendering all “ha ha you think WHO should be president?!?!?” arguments moot.
11/29/2017 4:18 PM
College students throughout history have a shared stupidity that comes with:
- High impression of their intelligence... after all, they're in college, which means they're edu-ma-cated.
- Low impression of their elders... after all, they're learning stuff NOW, which means your edu-ma-cation was old news
- NO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE... after all, it's easy to be armchair quarterbacks for everyone else's lives when you've never been on your own, paying bills, paying taxes, paying insurance, working for bad bosses when mom can't tell the principal to switch you out
- High impression of their importance to the world... after all, they were one of x kids in their house, they were top 10% of their graduating class, they MUST be more important than the other 90%, everyone needs to heed their words
11/29/2017 4:21 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 11/29/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/29/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
I haven't blocked anyone. I find that simply paging down enables me to skip non-entertaining posts.
From the looks of it, Mike loves to mention he has me blocked as often as he can. Which is a sure sign one doesn't have someone blocked.

But given the amount of people I engage with on a daily basis around here, it would seem Mike is wrong. Again.
11/29/2017 4:29 PM
Gonna be a whole lot of negative SAP ratings in the next update
11/29/2017 4:31 PM
KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!
11/29/2017 4:32 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/29/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/29/2017 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Um, Jewish is not a race. Its a religion. It hurts me to say it, but Jews can be white supremacist. I'm sure there aren't many of them, but I'm also sure there are at least a couple.
How is that possible when white supremacists HATE JEWS. Unless they don't state they are openly Jewish I don't see that as possible. And Ben Shapiro is openly Jewish. Let me rephrase. Do you, Wylie, believe there are ANY Orthodox Jews who are white supremacists? Same Jews who lost so many of their ancestors to white supremacists in the 30s-40s Germany.
Until this post nobody said orthodox Jew, All I said that if you think just because someone is Jewish, he/she couldn't have some abhorrent beliefs (including white supremacy)you are sadly mistaken. Not all Jews lost family members to the Nazis.
11/29/2017 4:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...24 Next ▸
Curt Schilling HOF Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.