Mueller Report Topic

tang illustrating the stupidity (or hunger for conflict) that prevents me from reading his posts.
He doesn't understand the difference between an elected leader and one who takes control by force?
I'm glad some of you still have the patience to try to deal with him (and those like him), but I don't, and am so glad I quit trying.
4/5/2019 11:44 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
chris davis and donald trump.
4/5/2019 12:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 11:38:00 AM (view original):
No. You cannot conflate Dictatorships with Democracies. Saddam Hussein and George Bush were not the same leaders.
Ok... So what about Xi Jinping or Bolsonaro?
4/5/2019 12:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 10:17:00 AM (view original):
It is "move the goalposts" not change. In the US these are elected officials, not the same as dictators. Maybe you should take a history class at K State? LOL

This is why I chose to leave. Talking to you kills more brain cells than alcohol and marijuana combined.
yet, you are still here
4/5/2019 12:52 PM
yes, but he is not all there.
4/5/2019 12:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/5/2019 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/4/2019 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/4/2019 4:46:00 PM (view original):
wylie,
For almost Obama's entire 2-term stay, I DID respect him: almost solely because of the office he held. He no longer holds that position, so I no longer hold that same level of respect for him. As I've said before, I feel it's imperative that ALL Americans respect their President. If we don't, then how can we expect anyone else from anywhere else in the World to respect him? Others are certainly free to disagree, but that doesn't make it "right", and I don't think even the hugest Trump-hater would ague that the World's view of him would be more favorable IF we all showed him (or his position - I'm not getting into a semantics discussion) respect. IF any American feels a POTUS, or other figure of respect, is unworthy, then PROVE it and get them removed.
Yes, you have said that many times. I'm not going to go find it, but when I questioned where your respect for the President was when you called Obama Oblunder, you responded that he was no longer president, and you actually respected the office of the president more, not whoever was in it.
As far as expecting the rest of the world to respect the POTUS, I don't expect anyone else to respect him/her if he is not worthy of that respect. I doubt that much of the world's view of Trump would be different if we showed him more respect. Doesn't say much for the rest of the world'ss intelligence if their respect is based on ours.
In my view and I know your opinion is different, Mr Trump has done very little to earn anyone's respect. He lies constantly, he sends out stupid, childish tweets, and he engages in childish attacks on people he does not like. That does not seem very presidential to me.
Let's say you take a new job, where you know nobody. Until you get to know people and make your own decisions about them, aren't you going to at least somewhat rely on what others are saying? If others like and/or respect someone, aren't you inclined to do so to, until that person PROVES otherwise? Same thing with Americans, Trump (or any POTUS) and the rest of the World. Every President does things that some Americans find "unPresidential". This Country is far to diverse for anyone to ever do anything but. However, I still feel, and believe I always will feel, that someone's personal feelings about a President do not entitle them to disrespect him. Obviously this belief puts me in a group that continues to get smaller and smaller as the Country continues to get more and more liberal, and more and more people for some reason believe they "deserve" to be able to toss unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS. Don't believe how anyone can not see how that hurts the Country.
You can't have it both ways. You said you respect Donald Trump because he is POTUS. You also said you respect the office of POTUS moreso than the actual POTUS. Which is it? Because they are not the same thing.
Aldo, when I start a new job I withhold judgement on my new co-workers until i know them better. I don't disrespect them, but they don't automatically get my respect either. I treat people fairly until they show me they do not deserve respect.
A I have responded many time, I haven't "tossed unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS" . I never claimed he was guilty of collusion and I still haven't. I accused him of being a liar. There is ample evidence of that. I accused him of sending out childish, petty tweets about people he feels have dissed him. I think there is pretty ample evidence of that as well. I accused him of making sexist statements. I think "grab them by the *****" meets that description. I accused him of promoting violence against protesters at his rallies sometimes. There is evidence of that as well. Find me one time accused him of something without evidence. You respect him. That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Why am I not entitled to mine? Isn't that one of the basic freedom of America? Free speech? All I am doing is using my freedom of speech to voice my opinion. You saying I need to respect Trump solely because he is POTUS is un-American in my view.
4/5/2019 1:03 PM (edited)
There's ample evidence of obstruction....he admitted it on live TV to Lester Holt. He fired Comey because of the Russia thing.
4/5/2019 1:35 PM
is that really obstruction, when you fire someone who's trying to bring you down over something you know dint happen

thats justice
4/5/2019 2:05 PM
say a whistleblower on your team bringing patently wrong accusations against you the boss

you know you're firing his ***

anyone would

i'm not sure that's obstruction of justice when you truly believe the accusation is wrong

trump truly believes. not obstruction of justice maybe
4/5/2019 2:23 PM
But if you didn't do anything wrong, you would welcome an investigation to prove your claim.
4/5/2019 2:41 PM
not me

my general take would be **** off Suck it Eat a dick

something along those lines

not if i was president but you know in a work situation
4/5/2019 2:50 PM
"All I am doing is using my freedom of speech to voice my opinion. You saying I need to respect Trump solely because he is POTUS is un-American in my view."

Preach it Wylie, you have it spot on!!!
The willingness to (collectively) look the other way when evil is being committed as a populous is EXACTLY how someone like Hitler comes to power. The masses/majority of Germans were willing to wrap themselves in their cultural pride as a people (patriotism), rally around the new found glories of conquest and bluster and bullying, ignore the atrocities that were happening all around them and support The Fuhrer for Making Germany Great Again. They behaved as humans so often have when told by some despot that they were the "best" people, God's "chosen" people, and greatness lies ahead if ONLY you follow my lead, do as I do. Trust me, ignore your eyes and ears, what you read and see are lies, I, and only I can make our Country Great Again!
I'll give you great riches, an immediate (phony) tax cut, I'll tell you it's all the other (colored) guys fault, I'll give you free helicopter rides at the State Fair, and a bright red ballcap.

Just buy into my own (alternative) facts, believe me, not your lying eyes, just RESPECT the position I hold and trust that I'm not your worst nightmare. An imposter in the WH, working for anyone other than the people of the United States Of America.

all3, i can understand being so blind as to fall for that. But someone of Jewish heritage, I'd think would be much more aware of the danger of a pandering despot with friends amongst the Nazi community and wider white nationalist movement. Particularly with one with a family history linked to that very community. The lure of a false prosperity can sure tend to apply blinders to one's own eyes, I reckon!

4/5/2019 3:01 PM
i predict that after the report comes out you will hear the stooges start talking about no obstruction if no underlying crime.
4/5/2019 3:44 PM
RESPECT

why i respect trump
  1. doin his best to do what he said he'd do
  2. made a really smart bargain with the holy rollers
  3. packin that judiciary like a boss
  4. got NATO to spend a little more
  5. kinda a hot wife considering

why i disrespect trump
  1. biggest liar i ever had to listen to
  2. no idea why we fought WWII or what it got us and how to keep cashin them dividends
  3. wants to be pals with strong men all over the world
  4. wont show his tax returns. every prez last fifty years voluntarily but not him
  5. tax cuts for the rich, tax cuts for real estate honchos
4/5/2019 3:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.