Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

OHHH BABY! SHE'S HOT! HOTTEST EVER! SHE CAN BE MY FIRST LADY ANYTIME. 4 MORE YEARS!
4/8/2020 3:51 PM

4/8/2020 4:05 PM
Snaky snakes! WOWEE!!
4/8/2020 5:00 PM
Wanna see a Michell Obama pic?
4/8/2020 5:15 PM
So now I'm thinkin' who were the hottest first Women eVar! And I got 2 categories. Pre and Post.

I was born in 1954 so I can judge from Eisenhower on up so that's post. What I don't know is how hot Presidential chicks from the past were.

I hear Dolly Madison was cool but I don't know a lot about the hotness of the past Presidents Women. Maybe later. Prb'y never.

So we got 12 Presidents in my lifetime.

Eisenhower-Kennedy-Johnson-Nixon-Ford-Carter-Reagan-Bush1-Clinton-Bush2-Obama-Trump.

I'll rate the top 5.

#5 - TOSS UP BETWEEN OBAMA/CLINTON
#4 - CARTER
#3 - BUSH 2
#2 - KENNEDY
#1 - TRUMP

4/8/2020 5:43 PM
Mrs. Lincoln was cuckoo for cocoa puffs

Perfect for Spanky Trump
4/8/2020 6:14 PM

My wife is hot also. Hypnotized Her With My Eyes! Try looking into them. Hypnotic. Yes?
4/8/2020 6:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2020 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/13/2020 12:26:00 PM (view original):

From April 12, 2009, to April 10, 2010, in the United States, there were 60.8 million cases of swine flu, as well as 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declaredH1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding requestfor H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

On Oct. 24, 2009, six months after his administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency, Obama declared it a national emergency.

By then, H1N1 had claimed more than 1,000 American lives, according to the CDC.

When Obama made his declaration, thousands of people were lining up in cities across the country to receive vaccinations, as federal officials acknowledged that their vaccination program had gotten off to a slow start, with some states having requested 10 times the amount they had been allotted, the New York Times reported at the time.

TOTAL # of deaths reached over 18,000 in the USA. NOT GOOD. Let's hope we do a better job this time.

Obama actually did a good job with H1N1. And either way, he is irrelevant to this discussion about Trump.
The original post here appears to have been deleted.
4/8/2020 7:46 PM

Former CDC Chief Says If New York Acted Sooner, Estimated Death Toll Could Have Been Reduced By 50 to 80%

By Leia IdlibyApr 8th, 2020, 11:07 am

Dr. Thomas R. Frieden, the former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, estimated in a new report that if New York adopted a stay-at-home order sooner, the state’s death toll could have been reduced by 50- 80 percent.

“Flu was coming down, and then you saw this new ominous spike. And it was Covid. And it was spreading widely in New York City before anyone knew it,” Frieden told the New York Times. “You have to move really fast. Hours and days. Not weeks. Once it gets a head of steam, there is no way to stop it.”

According to the Times, Frieden added “that if the state and city had adopted widespread social-distancing measures a week or two earlier, including closing schools, stores and restaurants, then the estimated death toll from the outbreak might have been reduced by 50 to 80 percent.”

The Times piece analyzed how delays in isolation measures damaged New York’s success in battling the virus, concluding that if Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio had acted sooner, the state’s confirmed cases would be significantly lower.

California and Ohio, for example, closed their schools several days earlier than New York, despite having significantly fewer cases.

Cuomo also issued his stay-at-home order a week later than California Gov. Gavin Newsom did, and now New York has roughly 100,000 more cases, becoming an epicenter of the pandemic.

“Everything was slow,” New York City Councilman Stephen T. Levin told the Times. “You have to adapt really quickly, and nothing we were doing was adapting quickly.”

“New York City as a whole was late in social measures,” added Isaac B. Weisfuse, a former New York City deputy health commissioner. “Any after-action review of the pandemic in New York City will focus on that issue. It has become the major issue in the transmission of the virus.”

Despite beliefs that New York had begun to flatten the curve, Cuomo announced the state’s highest single-day death total on Tuesday, as 731 more people died from the virus.

4/9/2020 2:19 PM

NEW York's coronavirus death toll could have been "80 per cent lower" if the state had acted sooner, a former CDC chief says.

About 140,000 people have contracted the virus in the Empire State, with 5,500 deaths.

4/9/2020 2:21 PM

Senate Democrats Block GOP Effort To Boost Small-Business Aid

Senate Democrats blocked a GOP effort to add $250 billion in coronavirus-related small-business loans.

"We need more funding — and we need it fast," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on the Senate floor. "To my Democratic colleagues, do not block emergency aid you do not oppose just because you want something more. We do not have to do everything right now."

Congressional Republicans and the White House want to increase the total amount of loans available through the Paycheck Protection Program from $350 billion to $600 billion.

4/9/2020 2:29 PM
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL DIE ACROSS THE WORLD?

HOW MANY WILL DIE IN THE USA?

HOW MANY WILL DIE IN NEW YORK?

It doesn't look good for New York. Who's running that place anyways?
4/9/2020 3:08 PM
4/9/2020 3:54 PM
The Trump Depression is here

New initial claims: 6.6 million

The week before: 6.9 million

The week before that: 3.3 million.

That brings the three-week total of new initial claims to 16.8 million.

The US labor force is 162 million.

One in ten workers has filed for unemployment in the last three weeks.

Donnie Bodybags dithered and we’re watching the results.
4/10/2020 4:43 AM
Yup, World-wide pandemic is all Trump's fault. Global warming and pollution too. People starving in 3rd World Countries is probably his fault too. Dems/Libs will do and/or say anything that pops in their peanut brains to try to blame something on Trump.
4/10/2020 8:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.