World 87 - Champions League Part 4 Topic

Man, my man Nolly is putting up the pts! Knew I should have kept him around.
11/5/2009 4:26 PM
yeah, I had not really thought that out. The tie-breaker I sent in the original e-mail was more for ties in the next round. Even using goal differential the outcome will be the same. Ritteren moves on, and if Exeter wins/draws they also move on, they lose Leicester moves on.
11/6/2009 1:30 AM
So... Knights of Camelot are making a nice run through their schedule, only thing that remains to be seen is how their game with Rage FC turns out tomorrow.

I sent a sitemail to Albuquerque and he told me he has extended the challenge to Exeter, so hopefully we can get that scheduled soon.
11/6/2009 1:44 AM
Actually, If Exeter loses and does not score, they would not move on. For the next round aggregate goals (total goals scored head to head) should be the tie breaker then away goals.
11/6/2009 5:43 AM
I sent a challenge to Stallions, but it has not been accepted.

Stallions manager: what slot works for you?

Sorry for the problems yall

11/6/2009 11:36 AM
Looks like today's game vs. Knights is for all the marbles!
11/7/2009 6:13 AM
The knights made a strong run through their schedule to win Group B....Rage finishes second.

The Albuquerque United vs. Exeter Stallions still has not been scheduled. We have heard from AU and they have sent challenges, so I guess the question now is how long do we wait to get this game in. I would propose that if it is not scheduled by the end of the week then we move on with Ritteren in 1st and Leicester United in 2nd from Group A.
11/9/2009 4:05 AM
Nice run Knights.
11/9/2009 6:37 AM
What are we doing?
11/11/2009 11:05 AM
Yeah, what's the situation with Exeter/AUFC? I'm just a tad bit interested in that outcome...
11/11/2009 1:02 PM
Still no game scheduled for Exeter/AUFC. I have sent sitemails to both, and AUFC has posted here that they have sent challenges. Exeter must have missed it because they didn't see it so they told me they sent one of their own.

In order to get this moving...If the game is not scheduled by midnight ET Sunday we'll move on with Exeter in 3rd place. I'm sending a sitemail to both clubs this morning with this same information.
11/14/2009 5:49 AM
Good News....Got the game scheduled...11/20 at 7 PM After that we can move on. Thanks for getting that scheduled!
11/15/2009 3:19 AM
Alright...on to the next round...

Rage FC vs. Ritteren FC
Knights of Camelot vs. Leicester United

11/21/2009 4:40 AM
Challenge sent to Ritteren FC
11/21/2009 12:30 PM
Is this knockout round two legs? I sent a challenge that was accepted by Knights (thus its at my stadium) but Knights is the top team (thus he should have the home game if its just one leg). What's the verdict?
11/22/2009 9:52 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
World 87 - Champions League Part 4 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.