Very difficult challenge - $60m Tonka (16 in) Topic

Yes... the Pilots and Brewers are....
So are the Robins, Dodgers, etc...

IMO, the wizard has trouble with washington senators (the Senators of Walter Johnson are treated the same as the Senators of Frank Howard), and similar issues (same team name, but different team).  

After I create league, you will be able to verify roster.

Welcome Uurlglory.  Most of my low cap leagues fill in about 3-4 weeks.  I do fill at least 90% of them, but sometimes I open it up to a 2nd team in the other league.  I believe this one will fill. 

10/31/2014 8:15 AM
My time this weekend will be tight.... If you have the time, please bump this thread over the weekend.

I'm supposed to go camping and trout fishing, but the weather is questionable at best. 
10/31/2014 3:03 PM
OK...I'm in.  60M cap leagues are really not my favorite, but the combination of awesome commissioner, great group of owners thus far, and what should be a truly interesting roster-building puzzle...has pushed me over the edge.  Let's do this thing!
11/1/2014 10:16 AM
I've been working on my roster for the past 3 days and it's making my head hurt.....I love this theme already!
11/1/2014 8:15 PM
Back from a horrible wet weekend where the trout hated me as much as I hated the weather...

Welcome contrarian.

Fillies - I am 6 hours into my team... I am completely challenged as well.
11/2/2014 8:11 PM
My team.... Is built.

League number is in second post.  Please feel free to use it to verify your team... I had three players from same team, and 2 from same year.... Back to drawing board... Then a $110 salary cap problem, which led to.......Playing with the tonka for hours.
11/3/2014 3:45 PM
My team is entered. If the theme wizard states that you have 2 players from the same franchise, you have to hover over each player, make a list of what franchises you have covered, then do some research. It doesn't tell you which franchise has more than one player.
11/3/2014 6:52 PM
Welcome Bribar... Love the team name. 
11/4/2014 8:17 AM
COme on down... You CAN do this.... It's not impossible. 

Just difficult.
11/4/2014 3:15 PM
I will enter a team.  It maybe a few days to get it right. 
11/6/2014 4:13 PM
Welcome mllama.... No rush, we'll be another few weeks filling.  

11/7/2014 7:51 AM
Posted by biglenr on 11/4/2014 3:15:00 PM (view original):
COme on down... You CAN do this.... It's not impossible. 

Just difficult.
And fun...don't forget fun. I haven't had to break out a piece of scratch paper to build a team in years!
11/7/2014 9:33 AM
C'mon in guys....the water's fine...
11/8/2014 12:18 PM
el bumpo....
11/10/2014 9:21 AM
You should strongly consider joining this league if any of the following describes you:
-- You're tired of facing the same cookie-filled OL rosters
-- You like roster-building challenges
-- You like to manage the team day-to-day, rather than just "set it and forget it"
-- You like to use your whole roster...bench, bullpen, etc rather than just 15 stars and 10 scrubs
-- You like playing against tough competition (definitely the case here)
-- You like playing in well set-up, well thought out, well run leagues (biglenr is one of the very best theme league creators)
11/11/2014 11:30 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Very difficult challenge - $60m Tonka (16 in) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.