Which OL would you sign? Topic

OK - so next Collusive question - i had to knock off 1a's to get him - and promised him a FR St - since there is no chance his WE is going to go down (lol) - is there any downside to redshirting him since I really dont need him this season?
2/7/2015 8:12 PM
hmmm. Interesting question. 
2/7/2015 8:38 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 2/7/2015 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 2/7/2015 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by starfinder77 on 2/7/2015 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Even though there is no reference to a certain world and team, wouldn't this whole thread for the most part be considered collusion by some coaches definition in a few other threads? I have no issue with it, just saying
Seriously?
yeah. but if you have to ask then ur not getting it or its proof that the forums aren't worth reading.
You have an interesting line of reasoning. It isn't proof of anything. I'd suggest that you perhaps are the one not understanding the opposing argument. If you did, you'd most likely realize how ridiculous the original question is. 

And, so it's clear, I'm not saying you have to agree with the opposing argument, just understand it.
2/7/2015 8:39 PM
The original argument/thought had nothing to do with collusion, yet you and others were quick to point out that it did.
2/7/2015 8:45 PM
Legitimate question, starfinder: Did you even bother reading this thread? Because no one mentioned collusion, at all, in any sense, until you decided to chime in. So now you're just wrong. 

EDIT: And, if you are referring to the other thread, another couple questions. 1) Why did you bring that up in this thread, and 2) the other threads' entire premises were on collusion. So, nowhere was it brought up out of the blue, except by you, here, in this thread. Clear?
2/7/2015 8:51 PM (edited)
Posted by caesari on 2/7/2015 8:51:00 PM (view original):
Legitimate question, starfinder: Did you even bother reading this thread? Because no one mentioned collusion, at all, in any sense, until you decided to chime in. So now you're just wrong. 

EDIT: And, if you are referring to the other thread, another couple questions. 1) Why did you bring that up in this thread, and 2) the other threads' entire premises were on collusion. So, nowhere was it brought up out of the blue, except by you, here, in this thread. Clear?
sent u a sitemail
2/7/2015 9:21 PM
Posted by rangerscott on 2/7/2015 8:12:00 PM (view original):
OK - so next Collusive question - i had to knock off 1a's to get him - and promised him a FR St - since there is no chance his WE is going to go down (lol) - is there any downside to redshirting him since I really dont need him this season?
I don't think there is any downside. However, if he is going to start as a FR for him I would still start him... might get some boost in WE to get some development from him. If he won't start then RS him.
2/7/2015 9:23 PM
ty hook - that was my thinking as well - and Starfinder - Go f-yourself and go hijack someone else's thread - Asking for help/opinions is exactly what the forums were made for.
2/8/2015 7:25 AM
◂ Prev 12
Which OL would you sign? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.