Open dialogue with Tigerpark Topic

sorry guys but I don't buy a word of this story
2/11/2017 8:30 PM
I don't either!
2/11/2017 8:37 PM
were all in agreement then....perhaps what if will agree...but I doubt it because their oblivious to whats good for business
2/11/2017 8:42 PM
So let's say it is your son.

Why do you keep paying for him to play a game he clearly doesn't care about?

He has been playing long enough to at the very least know you shouldn't recruit D1aa players at D1a. You also said it yourself you gave him advice on how to knock of SIMS and turn guys green. Is his completely just ignoring his father? The recruits he signs don't even shown up in a search unless you look for D1aa talent.

None of this adds up. He has that many years playing, has asked other great coaches for advice, has a dad who plays the game and still can't even recruit d1a talent.

To me the biggest tell this is you using two accounts if the fact you still pay even though he hasn't learned or a thing or even listens to your advice. If it was my dad he would stop wasting his money and put it towards something more productive we could do together.
2/11/2017 8:43 PM
He is a lying cheater.
2/11/2017 8:47 PM
There is no point in me continuing to answer questions. Many don't believe me. That is your right.The questions were asked. I nobly answered. Enough is enough.
2/11/2017 8:53 PM
no, its not enough. but congrats on getting away with it again
2/11/2017 8:54 PM
You deffinitly didn't nobly answer them lol. But you did give your best excuses that make zero sense. WIS has spoken and you got away with it. Good night and good luck.
2/11/2017 8:56 PM
For those not in Leahy, what exactly was the punishment that was handed down?
2/11/2017 9:10 PM
supposedly that the akite account cant be within 1000 miles...like a restraining order. thats it
2/11/2017 9:16 PM
So he breaks the Guidelines season after season, and his punishment is to finally abide by them?
Holy hell.
2/11/2017 9:43 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/11/2017 9:41:00 PM (view original):
If the Fair Play guidelines weren't enforced here, it's safe to say they will never be enforced.

I'll be closing my WIS account this evening. Good luck guys.
i am doing likewise. 3 HBD teams & 4 GD teams current & 11 years of support here.
2/11/2017 9:46 PM
the only protest that counts these days is a financial rebuke. i cant support this site in good conscience any longer. i made a poor case in 2015 b/c i let my anger come through in my posts. i was a hostile witness, lol. this time, with the preponderance of evidence (circumstantial as it may be) theres no more fight in me.
2/11/2017 9:52 PM
Posted by esf0242 on 2/11/2017 9:52:00 PM (view original):
the only protest that counts these days is a financial rebuke. i cant support this site in good conscience any longer. i made a poor case in 2015 b/c i let my anger come through in my posts. i was a hostile witness, lol. this time, with the preponderance of evidence (circumstantial as it may be) theres no more fight in me.
Don't do that bro. Tiger park will take pleasure in thinking that he ran you out of the game. Stick with it man. I enjoy playing ya! The best punishment for him is to stay in here, beat him and if we lose to him just say that he cheated and never give him any credit for the wins he gets. The need to credit has to have been why he hatched this scheme to begin with.

2/11/2017 9:58 PM
Posted by esf0242 on 2/11/2017 9:52:00 PM (view original):
So wth did I miss The akite account has to be moved is all? Cheating pays? But my credit card doesn't have to.I hope WIS likes not seeing my Discover card deposits anymore.
tigerpark, you are a true douchebag
2/11/2017 10:01 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Open dialogue with Tigerpark Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.