seble - do ONE thing that will show you care Topic

My god why battle right now. Some coaches do but knowing they will take walkons.
8/28/2017 6:29 PM
Oh, I'll throw in the issue with Sim teams with 8 walkons. No more than 3 walkons for sims.
8/28/2017 6:29 PM
Header on NIU team page has already been fixed, I'm guessing the name will probably change everywhere else with the next patch. #thankyouseble!

Edit: whoops no it hasn't been changed on the team page yet. But I'm sure it will soon!
8/28/2017 6:57 PM (edited)
Posted by zagsrulez on 8/28/2017 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Forget all that little stuff seble. Hire me as as your junior developer! I'm young, hungry, and willing to put in work. As a plus I am able to put up with the constant bullshit from these "HOF" coaches. Not only do I have an impressive resume, but I am also an average HD coach.
http://sportshubtech.com/#!/careers
8/28/2017 8:41 PM
I'd also love to see the considering list be complete, and I would like to see the extra day off disappear. That would increase the revenue for Sportshub by 2% to 3% depending on if it is a one or two a day world.
8/28/2017 9:20 PM
Posted by Benis on 8/28/2017 6:29:00 PM (view original):
Oh, I'll throw in the issue with Sim teams with 8 walkons. No more than 3 walkons for sims.
Having the DI SIMs actually grab DI players currently being signed by lower division coaches will rock the boat. A lot of lower division coaches who like 3.0 might not be too keen on the idea.
8/28/2017 9:38 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/28/2017 9:38:00 PM (view original):
Having the DI SIMs actually grab DI players currently being signed by lower division coaches will rock the boat. A lot of lower division coaches who like 3.0 might not be too keen on the idea.
They'll live.
8/28/2017 10:28 PM
The only reason D1 players are being signed to lower divisions is because there are too many SIMs in D1.

If D1 was full, or mostly full, there would be very few pull downs. The boat would be getting rocked by default.

I see no problem with making it more difficult (though not necessarily impossible) for a lower division human to beat a higher division SIM. It would mimic how things would work in full worlds. And this is coming from somebody who plays in a full D3 conference (12 humans) who are signing mostly lower level D1 players.
8/28/2017 10:36 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/28/2017 10:36:00 PM (view original):
The only reason D1 players are being signed to lower divisions is because there are too many SIMs in D1.

If D1 was full, or mostly full, there would be very few pull downs. The boat would be getting rocked by default.

I see no problem with making it more difficult (though not necessarily impossible) for a lower division human to beat a higher division SIM. It would mimic how things would work in full worlds. And this is coming from somebody who plays in a full D3 conference (12 humans) who are signing mostly lower level D1 players.
I'm in your conference, remember? I agree with you for the most part.
8/28/2017 10:45 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/28/2017 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/28/2017 10:36:00 PM (view original):

I'm in your conference, remember? I agree with you for the most part.
Yeah, I know. I didn't really notice that it was you who posted it. I was responding to the post itself.
8/28/2017 10:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'd like Simmy Simpkins to grow a mustache.
8/28/2017 11:38 PM
selbe (Scott), first of all I am so glad you are leading us once again. Like many others show us you care by correcting the "Considering" tab to show all. At present, I feel you did good on what you brought forward in 3.0. The new game within the game that is recruiting is awesome, but not being able to see everyone at the table because of alphabetic order has forced me to only take teams beginning with "D" or lower (just kidding, but I have considered it). We need to see everyone, or sort by offers or preference levels. But the best and only fix should be to show all.
Once again, glad you are back.
8/29/2017 7:08 AM
Upon further thought, this is a pretty whiny thread. Sort of like a HS girl asking her boyfriend to do something to show her he loves her. Really, let the man do his job. As I said, I'd much rather see something meaningful happen in 3 months than something "cosmetic" happen tomorrow just so we know he loves us.

I did the math. Seasons last 48-49 days(depending on when you consider it starting/ending). If you don't make a tourney, or win any conference games, you play 29 games. You have a 3 day period, RS2, when no game occur but you can be recruiting. So, potentially, you are active 66% of the time. The other 34% can only be filled by scouting(and not all of it because some downtime is after RS2). I can't think of any game that would be my only game if I only got to participate 2/3 of the time. "Here's your MLB game. You get to play 6 innings" or "Here's your football game. You won't even get to play 3 quarters but have fun!!"

Address this.
8/29/2017 9:28 AM
OK, here's a solution we can all support. Ban MikeT from the boards! That will convince us you are paying attention and care.
8/29/2017 10:57 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
seble - do ONE thing that will show you care Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.