Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

It's not all your fault, baby. I mean it's mostly your fault, but it's not all you.
2/13/2018 7:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Does anyone else want to argue with me now? I’ll even let you pick the topic. And I promise to keep it on the forums.... no more site mail bail outs!
2/13/2018 7:58 PM
LOL mike you are so pathetic.

Let recap : (you were the 2nd comment to the thread)
"cjmully comes in, says something negative as his MO, I respond. Not really much of an argument as I think he quickly realizes, in a battle of wits, he's unarmed."

So Mike troll starts ****, gets something posted back at him then whines like a little girl that he's getting picked on. You are THE classic troll. I really feel sorry for anyone you deal with in real life child. Maybe if you could manage to STFU for once in your life, you wouldn't have do deal with the haters. But we KNOW that's not possible for you.
2/13/2018 8:02 PM (edited)
Yuck, yuck! You got me, again. I am just stirring the pot. You read me like a book, G! Jeepers, I hate getting one up'ed by Mike. It happens EVERY.TIME!!!!!
2/13/2018 8:01 PM
Posted by mullycj on 2/13/2018 8:02:00 PM (view original):
LOL mike you are so pathetic.

Let recap : (you were the 2nd comment to the thread)
"cjmully comes in, says something negative as his MO, I respond. Not really much of an argument as I think he quickly realizes, in a battle of wits, he's unarmed."

So Mike troll starts ****, gets something posted back at him then whines like a little girl that he's getting picked on. You are THE classic troll. I really feel sorry for anyone you deal with in real life child. Maybe if you could manage to STFU for once in your life, you wouldn't have do deal with the haters. But we KNOW that's not possible for you.
Again, your lost post that was about HD not me. Find it, troll boy.
2/13/2018 8:06 PM
I knew I shouldn't have gone out to dinner.

what about me guys?? I want in on this.
2/13/2018 8:07 PM
After mully tells us the last time he posted about HD. He's so goddam pathetic that he doesn't understand that he NEVER adds anything to the forum. NEVER.
2/13/2018 8:09 PM
If no one will argue with me, I’m gonna be ****** at ALL of you! Just wait til you see how intimidating I can be when I START USING ALL CAPS!!!!!!! You don’t want that.
2/13/2018 8:13 PM
Run a scientific test that proves something everyone knows and then act like it's a huge deal. That'll ruffled some feathers.
2/13/2018 8:20 PM
This thread has the potential to carry on longer than pi
2/13/2018 8:24 PM
Oh hold on. I know what to do
2/13/2018 8:28 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Run a scientific test that proves something everyone knows and then act like it's a huge deal. That'll ruffled some feathers.
Like that one game test you did? Pretty much ignored by everyone, IIRC.
2/13/2018 8:29 PM
Define "favorite".
2/13/2018 8:39 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2018 8:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Like that one game test you did? Pretty much ignored by everyone, IIRC.
Yeah, probably because admin confirmed how zone is calculated a week later. No big thing. Feel free to bump that one.
2/13/2018 8:40 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.