This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Oh. Forgot to mention the other really funny thing he said.

Remember how he always criticized people who would say 'when my credits run out, I'm going to stop playing" because if you're going to quit playing, why not just completely stop playing right away. Why wait until your credits are done or your season is over.

So yeah... That's exactly what he's doing now. He's going to finish up his seasons in HBD and HD first and then quit.

Good stuff.
4/1/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 4/1/2018 1:55:00 PM (view original):
This game is slowly dying. Banning mike was a poor move.
You and your truth bombs. Where's that list of five teams 0nly has in one world?
4/1/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/1/2018 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Right he can't post but he can still view. And he can post on the conference chats still.

His reason for quitting is HILARIOUS though. All of a sudden he now thinks that the game is basically going to die off because Seble doesn't know what he's doing and won't actually make anything better. He also 'had no idea' that it was only Seble working on WIS since Sportshub took over. Even though Seble posted in the critical news back in August that he was a one man show.

What a clown.
It is funny to me that after defending the site's every move, pretty much, and slapping down whiners/complainers about the site at every turn that he's turned into a whiner/complainer himself. I don't post much, but I do read. Was he toxic? Sure. Still chose to read him when I felt in the mood, and other times, I could sift through his nonsense posts to find what I was looking for. Bottom line, he didn't bother me.
4/1/2018 4:10 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/1/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):

Remember how he always criticized people who would say 'when my credits run out, I'm going to stop playing" because if you're going to quit playing, why not just completely stop playing right away. Why wait until your credits are done or your season is over.

So yeah... That's exactly what he's doing now. He's going to finish up his seasons in HBD and HD first and then quit.

Good stuff.
Haha. But he's got a reason why it's ok for him to do so, right?

And I'm on the same level as therealjerk.... He didn't bother me. Yes I argue with him. But frankly I'd be less interested in coming here as often if it was STRICTLY the X's and O's of the game. Part of the fun in this game, is just that.... Fun. And the relationships we build with other coaches along the way adds to that.

So i don't have a problem with people exposing who they really are on these forums. Yes there's overkill.
But it can be entertaining as well. I'm the type of person that i like to meet and know people. Whether i like them or not. He was a great "character" here. Maybe he won't be missed by many.

But he made his mark..... I don't see any threads about topdogg yet.
4/1/2018 4:25 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/1/2018 3:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by runnrun on 4/1/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
MikeT might of been a source of criticism in the forums. But he has been playing for 15 years and was always willing to help players in need. Because some snowflake had his feelings hurt he is moving on. Another long term player who will be gone soon.
Mike knew what he was doing. He constantly broke the forum rules and was warned several times for it. He chose to act the way he did and now he's been penalized for it. It's called being accountable for your actions.

But by all means, go ahead and throw a pity party for poor Michael.
Says the guy who reports posts from people he doesn’t want to respond to on the asinine topics and polls he starts (also against forum rules). Pretty classic Benis.
4/1/2018 4:30 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/1/2018 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 4/1/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):

Good stuff.
Haha. But he's got a reason why it's ok for him to do so, right?

And I'm on the same level as therealjerk.... He didn't bother me. Yes I argue with him. But frankly I'd be less interested in coming here as often if it was STRICTLY the X's and O's of the game. Part of the fun in this game, is just that.... Fun. And the relationships we build with other coaches along the way adds to that.

So i don't have a problem with people exposing who they really are on these forums. Yes there's overkill.
But it can be entertaining as well. I'm the type of person that i like to meet and know people. Whether i like them or not. He was a great "character" here. Maybe he won't be missed by many.

But he made his mark..... I don't see any threads about topdogg yet.
Yeah I agree. You know I love a good argument and Mike was always willing to oblige. Had some real good times together.

Pouring one out for my boy MikeT
4/1/2018 4:39 PM
RIP rip rap RAK
4/1/2018 4:54 PM (edited)

WIfs meetup at Wrigley----MikeT is the lard *** on the right, Kermit is wearing the dorky hat
4/1/2018 5:00 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 4/1/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 4/1/2018 1:55:00 PM (view original):
This game is slowly dying. Banning mike was a poor move.
You and your truth bombs. Where's that list of five teams 0nly has in one world?
It’s 3 from what I recall.
4/1/2018 5:39 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/1/2018 5:00:00 PM (view original):

WIfs meetup at Wrigley----MikeT is the lard *** on the right, Kermit is wearing the dorky hat
Legit? lol
4/1/2018 6:12 PM
yup!
4/1/2018 6:17 PM
Who?
4/1/2018 7:02 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.